16:30 GMT+08
    City, Arena: Guangzhou, Guangzhou Gymnasium
    Game day 3

Spain - Iran
    20:30 GMT+08
    City, Arena: Guangzhou, Guangzhou Gymnasium
    Game day 3
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Rooting for Iran to advance to 2nd round

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
      Rooting for Iran to advance to 2nd round
      Me too. There is something likeable about that team. Especially the notorious Hamed Haddadi, who always comes up somewhere around major FIBA events and then afterwards goes to sleep for a couple of years.
      Bronze medal 2017 Eurobasket prediction Game

Comment

Cant wait for that first game against Iran even though Puerto Rico's team is not even complete yet. I'm concern but this kind of trouble is nothing new for our delegation.
        Good luck to Iran and happy to see both of our countries in the World Cup!

Comment

Renaldo Balkman will join the team of Puerto Rico in China.

Comment

PR lost John Holland, so they desperately needed a defender, enter Renaldo Balkman.
            He has always been willing to play, but because of "philosophical incompatibilities" with the direction of the NT he hasnt been summoned the last couple of years.

Comment

I don't have high hopes of PR winning a single game at this point. FIBA Power Rankings had PR 30th out of 32 team, hard to disagree. Balkman only played one friendly so his addition might not help that much in this tournament.

I expect Hamed Haddadi to bully our big men tomorrow so our best chance is to pressure the ball and run as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TDW View Post
                I don't have high hopes of PR winning a single game at this point. FIBA Power Rankings had PR 30th out of 32 team, hard to disagree. Balkman only played one friendly so his addition might not help that much in this tournament.

I expect Hamed Haddadi to bully our big men tomorrow so our best chance is to pressure the ball and run as much as possible.
                I dont have a lot of hope, but i think we can win one game in the first round. I think Balkman is in decent shape. Is not like we have a "defined system" that he needs to adapt to.

What I want to see is Huertas embracing his role as a leader and to be ULTRA aggressive in this tournament. He is our definite go-to starter.

Are you watching at 4:30AM EST/AST? There should be a discord server where fans could chat during the game.
                Last edited by MottoMonku; 08-31-2019, 12:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Loving Haddadi's Gigantic Balding Old Man Game but can the Americas send Uruguay for the next two games?
                  Originally posted by Fedfan
                  Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                  Originally posted by GuTO
                  refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Where's Kazemi?

Comment

Huertas destroyed IRI in second half

Comment

OMG What a collapse by Iran but OMG what a shot by Haddadi
                        Originally posted by Fedfan
                        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                        Originally posted by GuTO
                        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

What an unbelievable chrunchtime. I am entertained.

Comment

What happened here? The Iranians looked comfortable today.

Comment

What a comeback. We just couldnt get over that 11 point deficit barrier for so long!! And those two hail mary 3s by Haddadi almost killed me. But man, I almost cried when Huertas hit that last 3. Huertas had the game of his life with the PR NT tonight. What a game! What a way to start the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information