Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Philippine Politics

Bros, how do you find Bato Dela Rosa's statement saying rape & murder convict Antonio Sanchez deserves a second chance in life.

I find such statement extremely ridiculous, stupid & kabobohan.

Here is a man who strongly pushes for the revival of the death penalty law, yet thinks that a hardened criminal like Sanchez, convicted of heinous crimes, would deserve a 2nd chance of life. I wonder if Bato ever thought of giving those dead poor drug poseurs of operation tokhang second chance of life. Kung yung anak kaya ni Bato ang ma rape, would he be talking of giving the suspect a second chance in life? Its a shame for a senator to make such statement. I just find it kabobohan. This actually reflects the mentality of Bato Dela Rosa.

Shame on you Bato.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

You are hilarious.

Indonesia is aggressively defending their rights in the WPS and China did not even fire a single “watusi”

So what war are you talking about. I’m thinking “bayad” ang government natin courtesy of China..but that is just speculation but we will never know.. So I always keep an open mind. Our government should enforce it but everything about China ang bait ni Duterte even the current issue now, unfair sa China if we ban them. How about being fair for your fellow filipinos Duterte.

With the VFA about to be terminated because of the over reaction of Duterte dahil sa visa ni Bato will it affect out Mutual Defense Treaty?

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Pare it's not a tribunal ruling but an arbitrary one. Naglitis Ng Wala tayong kalaban because the chinks never honored that. Nanalo tayo sa arbitrary, masyado nmng nakakahiya kng wlng kalaban sina sell Rosario sa hearing tapos natalo pa. Pero cg congratulations nanalo tayo, ngayon ang tanong, who enforces that? The UN will not even life a finger there kht mag iiyak ka in. Ang US? you expect them to risk a war just for you? Pwd kng sila ang beneficiary tapos ikaw din ang mapipinsala. Gusto nyo Yan? How about, we enforce that ruling, ano, sama kayo? Isn't it obvious, iba ang ginagawa Ng kaliwant kamay sa kanang kamay. Ilan ang secret trips ni trillanes? What did we get? We lost Scarborough. And then out of zamabales soils the Chinese built their artificial islands tapos kayo dito aquino less evil? Magpapatalo ko sa usapang basketball pero sa kamangmangang lesser evil Aquino, no way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123