Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Group E: USA-TUR-CZE-JAP

Quote Originally Posted by SaliH View Post
    And after that some people here get upset when Iskoch says that those guys are a bunch of female genitals with a loser mentality that will never achieve anything.
    There is enough time left and the center has already 4 fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by SaliH View Post
    And after that some people here get upset when Iskoch says that those guys are a bunch of female genitals with a loser mentality that will never achieve anything.
    To be fair, that's a sexist comment no matter the result of a basketball game. It's normal to be upset if you are not a misogynist.
    Euroleague IBN Game Champion 2007-2008
    2nd in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2008-2009

"And then comes Panathinaikos and their young center, Pekovic. He hit me once and it was like getting hit by a train.
    He's a big boy. I said to him, "How much you weigh?" and he said, "Too much".

And he was right."

Ricardo Greer, Nancy

Turkey using the 24 sec clock to the max, looks like we are leading with 10 points.. Unbelievably unorganized for the whole game, typically Turkish...

Also annoying idiot commentators. 4.30 remaining: "no, need to hurry, we still have plenty of time" (which is a stupid comments, as 10 points is huge at this slow paced game). Few minutes later with 3.30 left: "c'mon guys, we need to hurry, no time left"...

This is what happens with an idiot like Semih, Balvin looks like Shaq. I hope I never see this guy at the national team anymore.

Komcu, At least we will meet next round in the games for the preolympic qualification tournament!

Yeah, players and definitely the staff fucked up this game and consequentially the tournament real bad. You guys had MONTHS to prepare against Czechs and this is the display they put on? It's like we learned who we're playing last night. Czechs abused same plays again and again with comfort. Add to that our players' shell-shocked attitude after USA game... Disgraceful. I'm more angry about this game than I'm for end of USA game.

That being said, personal abuse or crazy swears towards players are not justified. I don't have any respect for those who do so.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

OK whatever. Slept over the first half, couldnt stop the pick and roll game of sato and balvin. Ilyasova was very tired.

to do list for the future...

a clear cut. Cant play erden and sanli anymore. If Ilyasova wants to retire its fine.
    Give fucking young guys responsibility and playtime and lets see what the future brings.

Congrats to the Czechs, they deserved it.

Where is the retards at that were saying Sarica is really good and its not important to win USA game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    OK whatever. Slept over the first half, couldnt stop the pick and roll game of sato and balvin. Ilyasova was very tired.

to do list for the future...

a clear cut. Cant play erden and sanli anymore. If Ilyasova wants to retire its fine.
    Give fucking young guys responsibility and playtime and lets see what the future brings.

Congrats to the Czechs, they deserved it.
    Hindsight is 20/20 but I feel like fucking Adem Bona despite his lack of professional experience would help... Erden and Şanlı are a pain to watch and Ersan was dead after playing 38 minutes against USA, which was what I feared before that game
    Şampiyonluk gelince

from heroes to losers in 4 seconds or 4 missed free throws.
    pretty much best description of turkish performance on this tournament.
    worst thing is, majority of turkish members here will still think they are better then the czechs and that this was a fluke win by the czechs?
    how do I know?
    I thought the same after they demolished us in 2015..

Czech team is pure example that names don't win basketball games, team play does.
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Quote Originally Posted by freestyler34 View Post
    Where is the retards at that were saying Sarica is really good and its not important to win USA game ?
    Yeah, I'm sure you have foreseen that players and staff would fuck up Czechia game this bad and bet money on it or something.

On the other hand, it could be said fighting tooth and nail against USA would have contributed to abysmal performances today. Ersan with no FG? Wtf?
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by ZaliaBalta View Post
    I have that strange feeling that czechs are going to beat Turkey tomorrow. I mean, would it even be a surprise? Not for me.
    The real MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    Go Czech Rep. Send these desperate losers to their mother's knee to cry.
    We need to give the Czechs enough credit, they played a hell of a game. Playing the full court almost the entire game, they killed us in transition. In almost every offense they utilized Auda and Hruban, as passing hubs, mostly found with long passes by Satoransky. Yielding mismatches to be exploited by Satoransky. What a player indeed. But yes, the guys are freaking losers. No excuse for not studying Czechs enough. After the US game, you rise up and do the job, it's that simple.
    Last edited by Deschain; 09-05-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    poof

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20 but I feel like fucking Adem Bona despite his lack of professional experience would help... Erden and Şanlı are a pain to watch and Ersan was dead after playing 38 minutes against USA, which was what I feared before that game
    Of course he would help. We have a very small player pool and the most guys dont play properly and we somehow cant manage to prepare well for the tournaments. There are so many problems. Its not only the bigs but also a lack of playmaker but its normal when the two biggest teams of turkey are just running foreigners. We cant be top in the international leagues and have a good nt.

I m glad because Czech Republic. One of dearest national team o torunament.They affront with injury of Vesely ,difficult group ,earlier tournaments miss luck .They deserved to win ,excellent play ,inteligent,competitive,collective,organized,indiv idually some players advanced in last few years ,low number of mistakes.I think they win even Turkey doesnt had lose what it had against Usa.Turkey is a little less better individually but team Czezh is a lot better ,in case like today when played on high level of their possibilities ,Turkey has a low chances for win .

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure you have foreseen that players and staff would fuck up Czechia game this bad and bet money on it or something.

On the other hand, it could be said fighting tooth and nail against USA would have contributed to abysmal performances today. Ersan with no FG? Wtf?
    You dont have to see Czechia game to know that, Sarica already fucked up USA game with awful decisions, if we would have won against USA this Czechia game would be useless for us, Sarica managed this team worse than anybody could, We used Ersan as a back to basket post up guy he never play like that in the NBA, we used Melih as a playmaker and he missed lots of shots off dribble because he never play like that normally, Melih started to hit shots when we used him as a spot up shooter , we could use Sertac instead of Semih who made Balvin look like Hakeem, he made same mistakes over and over again and Sarica did not do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deschain View Post
    The real MVP.

We need to give the Czechs enough credit, they played a hell of a game. Playing the full court almost the entire game, they killed us in transition. In almost every offense they utilized Auda and Hruban, as passing hubs, mostly found with long passes by Satoransky. Yielding mismatches to be exploited by Satoransky. What a player indeed. But yes, the guys are freaking losers. No excuse for not studying Czechs enough. After the US game, you rise up and do the job, it's that simple.
    This one is not about prepertion, they couldnt forget USA game and played the game with 0 motivation. We would win normally but being a loser is exactly that.

And also u are unfair to players. We are loser nation...

Greece game in 2009 was not the first one in our history and USA game is not the last one...
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Turkey didn’t lose their qualification today, they lost it against USA.
    If they were able to win that game, they could lose today by less Than 10 points with no consecuences.
    The game vs usa will be remembered for years.

Congratulations to Czech Republic, well deserved! (CR is written on their jersey, and I cannot get used to Chechia yet).

they played an excellent game, regardless of what we did. OK we did not do anything, but they executed their part properly, resulting in Nymburk players dominating ;). There has been this underestimation of their team since months in Turkish media, even by the knowledgeable ones, and I'm afraid the players/coaching staff did the same while there was no evidence supporting this thesis, except for "nymburk" perception (what a thing to say in this age). Well, especially we, as a team of scrubs, can never afford to do that to anyone.

just hope it was a lesson.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Not the result I was expecting waking up. Congrats to the Czech Republic.

Seems like those 4 free throws just killed Turkey mentally.
    Pistons: 2018-2019 In the middle of nowhere

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    This one is not about prepertion, they couldnt forget USA game and played the game with 0 motivation. We would win normally but being a loser is exactly that.

And also u are unfair to players. We are loser nation...

Greece game in 2009 was not the first one in our history and USA game is not the last one...
    That's something that can never go away. We've been losers for a millennia now.
    On the other hand, Greeks are pretty much the architects of civilization as we know it.

Therefore there's a clear difference between the quality of leaders produced almost in every area. Since leaders in basketball are most of the time point guards, you can see the outcomes of the discrepancy I mentioned. We get Hakan Demirel vs Papaloukas-Spanoulis-Diamantidis.

It's worthwhile to look at the personalities of our players. Furkan and Ersan seem like guys who would never speak in a friend's meeting and would say nothing if someone were to cut the line just in front of them, Cedi is like an immature joker whose jokes are only laughed at by his mother. Semih is like the low iq huge guy who's bullied for his freakish size but doesn't have the balls to stand against it. They grow up as losers then they don't have any opportunity to build any trace of self-confidence, leading them to overcompensate over and over again.

I'm pretty sure almost all of our teams in the last 20 years consisted of players that were socially inept rejects who were bullied by Hidayet and his lackeys(Onan, Tunçeri) into submitting to his glory. I remember a game where he shot 1/16 (Serbia 2009). I haven't since seen a performance like that anywhere. He even got Ibrahim Kutluay (who cheated on his would-be wife: an another indicator of being a loser) kicked out of his commentary position in NTV after he rightfully criticized the team after the disaster in 2015. Then we have smart guys in Mirsad(I remember his missed FT against Croatia, see below for a note on Croatia) and Mehmet Okur who wanted no part in the NT bussiness after Hedo bullied them into oblivion.

Most of our players get bogged down in the luxury trap. I mean, Melih is hanging out with Arda Turan, Emre Belözoğlu and Volkan Demirel. Just a few football players who represent a very particular cultural sphere.

Then you have Satoransky who seems so savage that he might steal your wife and get away with it. There's Spanoulis who in an alternate universe could well have led an insurgency against the Greek government. Look at Sergio Llull he seems he's only inches away from killing somebody everytime after he throws a mandarina. Just look at the faces and the gestures of Greek and Spanish players. These guys are seriously intelligent, confident and know what they are doing.
    Then you have Croats who are the only ones who can rival us in the loserdom department. When you look at their faces you'll find out that most of the players are squint or weird-looking.

That 2009 game against Greece is really a great example of the Turkish state of mind in the 2000s. I clearly remember Ersan fucking up a fast break that would otherwise have won us the game. That is the loser mentality of years. You can observe it everywhere in Turkey, and in everyone in Turkey regardless of their political alignment.

This is kinda off-topic, however, there's no technical, strategical remedy to this.
    Not under the reign of "avams".
    It's ingrained to what they have been. What we have been.
    Last edited by Deschain; 09-05-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    poof

The result of the game as expected.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast