East Asia Super League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
    fajardo will not play in this tournament as per SMB..
    sayang, then it will be Christian Standhardinger and the Lester Prosper against the other bigs.It would have been fun to see Fajardo against Han Dejun (Liaoning Flying Leopards) or the other Chinese seven foot bigs.Baka pwede naman humabol.
    Last edited by Alex07; 08-20-2019, 05:04 AM.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
      Excellent partnership between asia league and pba.. partang ito na nga yun invitationals as pba teams battle the best asia has to offer..
      even the PBA imports will get their hands full against former NBA players like Lance Stephenson and Shabazz Muhammad.The other teams looks good on paper as well.If the lineup are complete, i think this will be an acid test for the PBA teams.If a PBA team reaches the finals or even win the championship, I think we will get more respect from countries like China,Japan and Korea.
      "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Whats up with TNT getting two 6'6 players
        LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
          its a choice between him and mckenzie as govs cup import... Imo despite the credentials of kj.. I really like mckenzie as he is a guard but has big man length and heft..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
            Yah disappointing... wala na nga sila pantapat kay junemar, paano pa with other asian team with giants imports?

Mckenzie moore is former player of mark dickel in NZ... uso yata talaga palakasan sa MVP groups...

Comment

Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
              Yah disappointing... wala na nga sila pantapat kay junemar, paano pa with other asian team with giants imports?

Mckenzie moore is former player of mark dickel in NZ... uso yata talaga palakasan sa MVP groups...
              mvp niya yan so... talagang may case yan na maging import..and as always.. its a Tropa thing

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                mvp niya yan so... talagang may case yan na maging import..and as always.. its a Tropa thing
                they could have replaced McDaniels with a 6'11 import?

Comment

just realized that McDaniels was a former NBA summer league finals MVP.Moore is the weaker import,they should have replaced him with a taller import.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                    just realized that McDaniels was a former NBA summer league finals MVP.Moore is the weaker import,they should have replaced him with a taller import.

imo ah mckenzie heft is more suited in pba play..as he can moonlight the 5 position for tnt

Comment

Only thing elite in blackwater is their name tbh, wheres BGK at? roS?

Comment

So who are the bigs of TnT?

- Rosario : wont participate because of WC
                        - K.Williams : injured

So it would only be Taha and Carey(old and too short)?
                        They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Found this, and i hope NBA has a plan to expand this club tournament even further

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                            Only thing elite in blackwater is their name tbh, wheres BGK at? roS?
                            BGK is having their own exhibition games with LG Sakers.

Comment

Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                              BGK is having their own exhibition games with LG Sakers.
                              LG Sakers!? And I thought PBA teams names are weird

Comment

Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                                LG Sakers!? And I thought PBA teams names are weird
                                A saker is a type of bird. I think it's ok as a mascot of LG.

A gin king on the other hand is like the lord of the drunks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information