2019 PBA Governors Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
    There is no way he is leaving Euroleague for a pba stint.
    fenerbache is a big time club..you really take the news like a grain of salt
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
      I think he is 6’7 without shoes
      Maybe with foot spa Carmelo would make it to the 6-foot-5 height limit, the same way Sam Dahglas made it to the 6-foot-3 height limit set on Asian imports a couple of years ago
      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
        Meralco has a man crush on Durham. Can't they find someone better rather than a proven loser?
        they have their chance , mvp focus is with tnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
          ctto

Rain or Shine in negotiations with Nando de Colo to become their Govs cup import.
          I remember de colo torching us during the fiba wildcard qualifiers, we forgot to have a hameplan for him

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
            Maybe with foot spa Carmelo would make it to the 6-foot-5 height limit, the same way Sam Dahglas made it to the 6-foot-3 height limit set on Asian imports a couple of years ago
            can they afford him

Comment

someone's trying to recruit monte ellis but i don't know why he can't recruited. i'm not sure if it is true or just fake news.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

Branden Dawson for Alaska?

"I have to tell you now, you take your final vow! Don't wait for me to lay my hands on you!"
                -MAY THE STALLIONFORCE BE WITH YOU

Comment

Ginebra vs. Changwon LG Sakers Sept. 17, the Sakers finish 3rd in the regular season last year

https://twitter.com/LGPhilippines/st...612172288?s=19

Comment

no ones hiring big 3 mvp joe johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      no ones hiring big 3 mvp joe johnson?
                      Bring back Lamar!!!!

Which we are left to wonder, how much charm, guile and wits did lady agent Sheryl Reyes (RIP) have? She brought not only Odom, but imports that have become staple in the local scene, like Renaldo Balkman and Justine Brownlee. Sayang!

Comment

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                        Bring back Lamar!!!!

Which we are left to wonder, how much charm, guile and wits did lady agent Sheryl Reyes (RIP) have? She brought not only Odom, but imports that have become staple in the local scene, like Renaldo Balkman and Justine Brownlee. Sayang!
                        touche, madam has that excellent charm in luring their agents to try it here..

Comment

Up

Comment

20 Pts 7 Assts 9 Rebs 3 Stls for the world cup phenom
                            Last edited by cuec; 09-21-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cuec View Post
                              20 Pts 7 Assts 9 Rebs 3 Stls for the world cup phenom
                              He had quality tune up games.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information