2019 PBA Governors Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
    I wonder if all this dummy owners and farm teams and under the table bonuses by the PBA teams is legal under the new Competition Act.. if only we have a whistleblower...
    that's actually runs into my head when some poster said that mikee romero's stakes in northport are rsa's plus the sister teams from smc and mvp and maybe farm teams (columbian and blackwater). this could be challenged under Philippine Competition Act (our version of anti-trust law).
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

• I wonder how MVP feels about this. 2 prized recruits going to SMB.
      then losing cruz and rr in the process

So they traded Mo+Cruz+RR+MGR+Onwubere+Rosales + 3 1st picks for Heruela, Semerad, Taha, Magat + some 2nd rounders

who is the tnt gm?

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
        I wonder how MVP feels about this. 2 prized recruits going to SMB.
        then losing cruz and rr in the process

So they traded Mo+Cruz+RR+MGR+Onwubere+Rosales + 3 1st picks for Heruela, Semerad, Taha, Magat + some 2nd rounders

who is the tnt gm?
        AFAIK the TNT bosses at that time (Magnum Membrere, Virgil Villavicencio) were already fired..

lol Cruz-RR-MGR-Onwubere-Mo could be a solid bench, even starting lineup
        “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• BRP Jr. playing like sh*t last night. Throwing weak passes and having unforced errors. Something is cooking. Lol

Comment

• Lolo Blakely should be given a special achievement award by the PBA.

3rd quarter already and only 3 attempts for Parks. WTF.

Comment

• Ravena getting in shape, not only physically. The eagerness to play has subsided, resulting in a more controlled game and better court vision. We could only hope he showed up like this last WC. Those who were saying he wasn't worthy of Gilas stint that time were right after all. But yeah, we can see what he can do when he's at least 80% of his peak.
              Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                Ravena getting in shape, not only physically. The eagerness to play has subsided, resulting in a more controlled game and better court vision. We could only hope he showed up like this last WC. Those who were saying he wasn't worthy of Gilas stint that time were right after all. But yeah, we can see what he can do when he's at least 80% of his peak.
                Kiefer was always our top young guard outside of Romeo. It's just a matter of time when he gets back to his old self athleticsm wise. Medyo kulang pa siya ng burst at talon but he'll eventually get there. I'll always think of him and Romeo as our guards na pwede itapat kina Ailun Guo and Arakji.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
                  Kiefer was always our top young guard outside of Romeo. It's just a matter of time when he gets back to his old self athleticsm wise. Medyo kulang pa siya ng burst at talon but he'll eventually get there. I'll always think of him and Romeo as our guards na pwede itapat kina Ailun Guo and Arakji.
                  That was what everyone envisioned him to be when he was younger. But Guo and Arakji are bigger and are exposed to better competition while Kiefer encountered some setbacks to his development..

Comment

Maybe PEDs helped with his athleticism. Now that he has been caught he has stopped. Maybe he will never return to his previous athleticism without PEDs?

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
                      Ravena getting in shape, not only physically. The eagerness to play has subsided, resulting in a more controlled game and better court vision. We could only hope he showed up like this last WC. Those who were saying he wasn't worthy of Gilas stint that time were right after all. But yeah, we can see what he can do when he's at least 80% of his peak.
                      Lets just say not being at top competitive form after a long lay-off & the super high level of competition factored in for Kiefer's very disappointing performance in the 2019 FIBA World Cup. Can't help but be amused at how some posters here were throwing harsh, profane & defamatory words about Kiefer during the World Cup. Its as if Kiefer had committed a divine abomination. Well, dala lang ng bugso ng damdamin.

Despite Kiefer's forgettable stint in the recent World Cup, I still believe that after Jayson Castro, Kiefer is the 2nd best point guard in Philippine basketball right now with Robert Bolick a close 3rd placer.
                      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                        Lets just say not being at top competitive form after a long lay-off & the super high level of competition factored in for Kiefer's very disappointing performance in the 2019 FIBA World Cup. Can't help but be amused at how some posters here were throwing harsh, profane & defamatory words about Kiefer during the World Cup. Its as if Kiefer had committed a divine abomination. Well, dala lang ng bugso ng damdamin.

Despite Kiefer's forgettable stint in the recent World Cup, I still believe that after Jayson Castro, Kiefer is the 2nd best point guard in Philippine basketball right now with Robert Bolick a close 3rd placer.
                        Thoughts on this bro?

"Search Twitter
                        Conversation
                        Snow Badua
                        @snowbadua
                        There is this mystery than surrounds one of the league’s best point guards.

He never gets well with newcomers with potential to be a star guard like him.

So I asked one of those who left.

“Baka akala nya hahati kami sa side bets nya!?!”

Honestly... di ko nagets yung sinagot."

We all know its Castro and Romeo. But what's alarming is that Castro is being involved on some sidebets? Just look at his last game vs the Aces 8 points lang at di ganon kaaggresive. Also may mga games siya minsan na wala sa hulog ang laro. It will be disappointing if this is true.

Comment

Thoughts on this bro?

"Search Twitter
                          Conversation
                          Snow Badua
                          @snowbadua

We all know its Castro and Romeo. But what's alarming is that Castro is being involved on some sidebets? Just look at his last game vs the Aces 8 points lang at di ganon kaaggresive. Also may mga games siya minsan na wala sa hulog ang laro. It will be disappointing if this is true.
                          bad games happen pero may mga times na may mga turnovers sya sa crunchtime na hmmm pero di naman siguro. I hope not. I think its more of an attitude problem, baka lumaki ulo after his fiba success and being an mvp fave.

Comment

Thoughts on this bro?

"Search Twitter
                            Conversation
                            Snow Badua
                            @snowbadua

malakas yan si mayor...hinayaan na lang ni mvp kasi elims game..
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Thoughts on this bro?

"Search Twitter
                              Conversation
                              Snow Badua
                              @snowbadua

jayson castro may be a quiet guy but he has some hidden bad attitude on him
                              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                                jayson castro may be a quiet guy but he has some hidden bad attitude on him
                                In short, Belga & Abueva don't have the monopoly of bad attitudes
                                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information