No announcement yet.

CSKA Moscow 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koufos is a good sign though. I love how he discusses with himself here and find a consensus.

Last edited by Toruko; 07-19-2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Looks like CSKA managers had a good fiesta after final or something Koufos? Hillard? Voightman and Strelnieks also look like role players for a champions team. Bender is a joke... Strange signings

Comment

Originally posted by pabarabanu View Post
        Its only for me looks that Cska far away from Real, Fener, Barca? At this moment looks like average team
        At the moment it looks like Itoudis has gone nuts and radically changed orientation
        But I won't call the team average as we are still waiting for a 1-2 position player. Though, of course, this roster is weaker than last year and it will have to fight hard to go to the FF. But it only makes the new season much more interesting and unpredictable.
        At the same time I don't think that Fener and Real became stronger, I'd rather say they remain on the same (high) lever. Real should really have signed De Colo, without him they mainly rely on the same players. And De Colo in Fener is a mistery. He will obviously need time to adjust.
        IMO, Barca is the only team that really became stronger on paper. But this team has so many times shown how it can make mediocre players out of stars that I'd better not predict their success right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
          Looks like CSKA managers had a good fiesta after final or something Koufos? Hillard? Voightman and Strelnieks also look like role players for a champions team. Bender is a joke... Strange signings
          EPIC 1-on-1 Game | Kosta Koufos vs Buddy Hield

Comment

CSKA Moscow 2019-20

Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
            EPIC 1-on-1 Game | Kosta Koufos vs Buddy Hield
            Overrated player. I am sure Vougioukas has more skills than this dude and i'm not joking. 3 mln dollars for this scrub? C'mon, this is a real joke.

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
              Kostas Koufos Welcome To CSKA Moscow ● Best Plays & Highlights
              You do a great job with these videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                You do a great job with these videos.
                Thanks!
                https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
                  Overrated player. I am sure Vougioukas has more skills than this dude and i'm not joking. 3 mln dollars for this scrub? C'mon, this is a real joke.
                  If you know that well, you should apply as the new general manager of CSKA. I would say let the boy first play a season euroleague and then we will see.

Comment

If landing Koufos means no Milutinov in my opinion is a downgrade.

But who knows.. 'IFs' and 'BUTs' never made history..
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

CSKA Moscow 2019-20

CSKA Moscow president, Andrey Vatutin, set his side’s budget for the 2019-20 season at about 26 million euros.

''Vatutin: CSKA’s budget will be about 26 million euros''
                      FENERBAHÇE
                      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                        https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...million-euros/

''Vatutin: CSKA’s budget will be about 26 million euros''
                        Eurohoops got lost in translation, Vatutin said that CSKA will spend 26mln for salaries (taxes included), not a whole budget

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                          Ron Baker zu CSKA, after Delaney rejected CSKA's offer
                          They have 0% similarities.

Completely different players.

Comment

Having watched only a handful of times, I am excited to see Baker in the EL. But I doubt he will be a real difference maker for the top level.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

except chacho their new signings are far from expectations.
                              there were quite a lot free players this season and i think it was one of the most dynamic transfer windows.
                              milano somehow failed to attract those big names.

Originally posted by MrRager View Post
                              Maybe Milano is finally taking carefully calculated moves and not just chasing big numbers? I am sure Messina knows what he's doing.
                              And it seems CSKA is just having a hard time convincing players to come to Moscow. On the other hand, there is a lack of big names in the market this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                                Most likely it will be someone from NBA as Vatutin complained that in Europe there are basically no option left
                                Well they lost Higgins and De Colo without much of a fight, let Chacho walk when he had a year left and watched as Teodosic signed for Bologna. It's risky gambling on Delaney saying yes, there's less incentive for him to return to Europe at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information