Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSKA Moscow 2019-20

Kosta Koufos to CSKA Moscow.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Originally posted by usagre View Post
    Not intimidating, but I'm still waiting to see whom they will bring to backcourt.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
      Not intimidating, but I'm still waiting to see whom they will bring to backcourt.
      Probably not worth $3 million.

Comment

as I said, if europe he would not wait for a Pana or Oly Offer, he will earn 6mio for 2years.

Comment

Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
          as I said, if europe he would not wait for a Pana or Oly Offer, he will earn 6mio for 2years.
          Yeah he probably could have gotten that in the NBA as the minimum. Something like 2.5-3 million. But with no guarantee of any serious playing time. So he elected to try Europe for 1 year and if it all goes well maybe go back to NBA for a better payday.

Comment

Probably not worth $3 million.
            Wait, what? I have serious doubts if he can perform as well as, say, Krstic did; let alone 3m wage.
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Also, that means no Bender to army's club??

Comment

Wait, what? I have serious doubts if he can perform as well as, say, Krstic did; let alone 3m wage.
                Krstic had an excellent offensive game in his first 3 NBA years. He averaged over 12 points a game and was improving.
                I saw a lot of his games back then because he played for New Jersey and I am from New York. After his injury he was not the same player in the NBA. Koufos showed some offensive game in college but it has never really translated in the NBA.
                Teams never ran any plays for him (other than lobs) unlike Kristic who had an excellent low post game.

Comment

It was so clear that he wont find even a min contract. So the NBA gets rid of old school Center. They have no room anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    It was so clear that he wont find even a min contract. So the NBA gets rid of old school Center. They have no room anymore.
                    These are all trends. Eventually a 7ft tank with great post moves will show up and teams will be looking to stop him by overpaying much worse versions of 7ft tanks like they did in the past.

Comment

Krstic had an excellent offensive game in his first 3 NBA years. He averaged over 12 points a game and was improving.
                      I saw a lot of his games back then because he played for New Jersey and I am from New York. After his injury he was not the same player in the NBA. Koufos showed some offensive game in college but it has never really translated in the NBA.
                      Teams never ran any plays for him (other than lobs) unlike Kristic who had an excellent low post game.
                      I didn't watch NJ back then tbh, but I meant Krstic at CSKA anyway - who was good but a big liability in defense.
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                        These are all trends. Eventually a 7ft tank with great post moves will show up and teams will be looking to stop him by overpaying much worse versions of 7ft tanks like they did in the past.
                        The games changes. Around 2001 you had a dominant center and formed your team around him. Today they play pace and space. A big today is just a rim protector and even elite rim protector without shooting cant be used more than 15 minutes anymore. The game in the future will be forwards who can ball handle and pass. 3 and D guys are not of big use anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          The game in the future will be forwards who can ball handle and pass. 3 and D guys are not of big use anymore.
                          And then a new Shaq will appear and dunk over 3 or 4 of those forwards at a time.

The game is changing and every change prepares the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                            And then a new Shaq will appear and dunk over 3 or 4 of those forwards at a time.

The game is changing and every change prepares the next one.
                            Well of course but i am not nostradamus you know.

Comment

Its only for me looks that Cska far away from Real, Fener, Barca? At this moment looks like average team

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information