2019 U18 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    He must lose weight and he can also be stronger but if you were not impressed how he took on 3 guys and couldnt finish the reverse layup i cant help you. He is unstoppable in this tournament in 1 vs 1.
    that was bold, there was at least 2 instances I liked him taking charge. But, I'm still a skeptic.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 08-02-2019, 08:21 AM.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

He must lose weight and he can also be stronger but if you were not impressed how he took on 3 guys and couldnt finish the reverse layup i cant help you. He is unstoppable in this tournament in 1 vs 1.
      He shouldn't be pushing over 3 defenders. If he has 3 defenders on him that means 2 of his team mates are wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by saritasbora View Post
        He shouldn't be pushing over 3 defenders. If he has 3 defenders on him that means 2 of his team mates are wide open.
        Well normally he finds the open man and he has also the view but there he was sure he could finish. I was really furious about Sezgün when he couldnt saw the open Kurtuldum and failed his attempted hook shot.

Sengün is like a slow tank and all his movements look very goofy and clumsy but he mostly finishes his job. In that point he resembles Jokic a lot. Closeouts are still a problem though, he is just too slow.

Comment

Tubelis with 13pts, 11 boards, 2 blocks in 15 minutes. If he would know how to shoot FT he would be absolute beast.
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
            Tubelis with 13pts, 11 boards, 2 blocks in 15 minutes. If he would know how to shoot FT he would be absolute beast.
            He has this stats because no one else can score but he has potential to be an elite defender. Actually he could have played better the first half. Too many turnovers. Looks a bit tired.

Comment

Yesterday it was who scored first 55 that team wins in Ltu-Ser.

Today Ltu-Gre first to 50 wins ? Halftime 26-21 ltu leads.

This is one most limited ltu youngster teams I have seen in long time,but damn they have winning mentality in them and competing hard out there I respect that.Coaching stuff must get big credit being so close with such limited team making top 4.

Comment

He has this stats because no one else can score but he has potential to be an elite defender. Actually he could have played better the first half. Too many turnovers. Looks a bit tired.
                Agreed. I think he also a better finisher than he shows in this tournament. Maybe worked too hard with wights in off season.

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                This is one most limited ltu youngster teams I have seen in long time,but damn they have winning mentality in them and competing hard out there I respect that.Coaching stuff must get big credit being so close with such limited team making top 4.
                Same here except coaching part.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

LTU very consistent in scoring per quarter: 12, 14, 13.
                  GRE by quarter: 14, 7, 21.

Rogkavopoulos the only scoring threat for GRE so far.

Comment

Rough tournament for Marciulionis Greece- Lithuania overtime.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Somehow GRE wins despite Tubelis being in beast mode with 23p, 20r, 7b, 36 EFF. Key to the match for me was Rogkavopoulos, with ice in his veins, making all six of his free throws down the stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                        Rough tournament for Marciulionis Greece- Lithuania overtime.
                        Michael Jordan's children can finally sleep peacefully after watching Marculionis's son.

Comment

• Our team shoot 3 pointers like 3 from 33 ) and still had a seriuos chance winning this game, but eventually missing free throws killed us too. Congrats Greece

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                            Michael Jordan's children can finally sleep peacefully after watching Marculionis's son.
                            Good joke, I have to admit

Greece and Lithuania provided extremely horrific shooting performance, but a pretty damn good quarterfinal still.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Horrible game, horrible fgps. The only good thing was the defense of tubelis. Congrats to the greeks for having at least bronze with this team. It was horrible to see how many 3 pointer ltu couldnt make. Greece was also horrible except Karampelas who is an elite ball handler and he also finds the open man at full speed but finishing is not so good. Similar to Nikolaidis he has a nice mid range jumper actually and very fluent but very small. Will have an eye on him in the future. Rokga is in many aspects a bad player but he is the only finisher. I think this was the last station for greece but i will be supporting them against spain. First reason they are much easier to handle and second a greek turkish final would be great.

Comment

• Guys look at this. A jump of an newly 16 year old guy without acceleration.

https://twitter.com/JaviRoloj/status...08345506766854

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information