Crvena Zvezda 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
    They also signed Dr Charles Jenkins, another of your favourite players!
    Lazic and american Lazic.It's gonna be lit.

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
      its not any rumor, just my loud thinkig, but if its true that kc will also stay, then i will surprised if we dont sign teo..
      i mean we are already overload with players on every position even without kc, and with him this will be situation..

?, covic
      baron, jenkins, lazic, dobric
      perperoglou, kc rivers, davidovac
      brown, faye, simanic
      kuzmic, gist, ojo

so here is 2 surplus quality players, and with their wages + projected ~600k for pg, that could be highest offer that he got so far, and if he is not satisfied with 1,5m then he can go screw himself..
      if he was man of word, he would already sign and ask no more then 500k.
      damn, do know how big zvezda budget is?

Comment

Originally posted by zalias View Post
        Around 10 milions I think

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
          Around 10 milions I think
          For salaries or overall?

Comment

Dont worry . Budget Republic of Serbia ,can cover that expensives of 8 or 9 million Euros .Then,supproters of Crvena Zvezda,talk that we were project of government when we played f4,with 2,5 milion Euros .Vive l`onore .

Comment

It will be somewhere between 8 and 9 million, with all the taxes and expenses. About 6 million for players and coaches from that amount.

Comment

its lower then Zalgiris
                projected salary for players is between 3,5-4m euros
                so far, salary for current roster is around 3,1m, but still waiting for pg..
                ?, covic
                baron, jenkins, lazic
                perp, davidovac, dobric
                brown, faye, simanic
                kuzmic, gist, ojo
                Last edited by AmonRA; 07-06-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

its lower then Zalgiris
                  projected salary for players is between 3,5-4m euros
                  so far, salary for current roster is around 3,1m, but still waiting for pg..
                  ?, covic
                  baron, jenkins, lazic
                  perp, davidovac, dobric
                  brown, faye, simanic
                  kuzmic, gist, ojo
                  im confused af right now zalgiris got a bigger budget but zvezda is buying more expensive players

Comment

im confused af right now zalgiris got a bigger budget but zvezda is buying more expensive players
                    like which one? gist is most expensive here(around 420k euros), and for me that is completely stupidity.. i wouldn't give him neither 300k..
                    kuzmic and brown, guys who didnt play bbl for two and one season, r also overpaid imo, they r around 400k euros..
                    jenkins is also around 400k, baron little less from 400k, and the rest is between 120-170k euros..

Comment

like which one? gist is most expensive here(around 420k euros), and for me that is completely stupidity.. i wouldn't give him neither 300k..
                      kuzmic and brown, guys who didnt play bbl for two and one season, r also overpaid imo, they r around 400k euros..
                      jenkins is also around 400k, baron little less from 400k, and the rest is between 120-170k euros..
                      all of these players you just mentioned xD

Comment

?, covic
                        baron, jenkins, lazic
                        perp, davidovac, dobric
                        brown, faye, simanic
                        kuzmic, gist, ojo

So that's 2mln NET for Gist,Kuzmic,Brown, Jenkins, Baron. Let's say Covic, Lazic, Perperoglu, Davidovac, Dobric, Faye, Simanic, Ojo get's arround 120-170k as you say.Then it's 8*120k-170k= 0.96-1.36. So it's definitely pre-tax budget. And this does not include new PG, which will be expensive I guess.
                        So all in all, Crvena Zvezda will have similar budget for players as Zalgiris. Last year Zalgiris' after tax budget for players and coaches was 7.4. Pre tax for players was arround 4 + Sharas gets ~800k.
                        I don't know the tax system in Serbia, but at least pre tax budgets, should be similar this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                          don't bother.
                          Zvezda fans have tried so hard to convince everyone in the region that their team is not the most expensive team ever in the ABA region.
                          they are so convincing with the story that they have convinced themselves as well.

except of Mirotić signing this summer, the story from previous years continuous.
                          europe is losing players not only to NBA but also to China.
                          Actually, the one from last year's Buducnost is the most expensive one in history of ABA league.Ours will be a bit cheaper when we sign a PG and Gist officialy.Thanks for counting our money...it seems that you are better in that, than in basketball in your country
                          Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                          SG/PG: Walden
                          SG: Loyd
                          SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                          SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                          PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                          PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                          C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Teodosic says he had no talks with Zvezda.

Comment

Filip Covic has his own episodes.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Finally back home. He looked greast last season in FMP. Nothing more beautiful than when one of our kids makes it to the first team.

Posetite naš sajt: http://redstarbelgrade.rsPosetite naš forum: http://redstarbelgrade.rs/forumPosetite našu Facebook stranicu: https://www.facebook.com/FCRe...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information