PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
      Very good decition. I like him
      he didnt show up in "small games", but in almost every big game, he was among best 2 players.. on that last shoot, he injured and miss next 3 games in aba finals, he wasnt licenced for serbian league, but he stayed with team until the end instead of go on vacation like one month ago.. very good and very profesional player (:

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
        James Gist zu Zvezda. 2 seasons, 1 million. We are done with frontcourt and waiting only for starting PG.
        Haha.The guy is done.I thought he'd retire.I'm sure he cant believe his luck that there were suckers to pay him that much.

Comment

He is decent player but we are looking for better starting PG. His scoring ability is OK but he is physically limited and not the best one in playmaking.
          i can bet that we wont add better pg then him..
          last year untill his injured during first game of aba 1/2finals he was our best player, and every time when he was play solid, we was wininig by huge difference..
          he is very good scorer and also very good in playmaking, tho he is not very good defender, but that was not the problem, problem is his replacement filip covic(son of president) who is worst player ever..
          i was read how fans will be satisfed with neto(luckily he signed with phily), but he is even worst defender then ragland, and definitely not better in offense way..

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
            Haha.The guy is done.I thought he'd retire.I'm sure he cant believe his luck that there were suckers to pay him that much.
            They also signed Dr Charles Jenkins, another of your favourite players!

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
              i dont know what to say, he isnt player which he was,a nd definitely he doesn't worth half of that money, i hope thats a bullshit info about 1m dollars for 2 season :facepalm:
              He will be good in Zvezda I have no doubts. Especially after Jon Koncak magic prediction.

Comment

He will be good in Zvezda I have no doubts. Especially after Jon Koncak magic prediction.
                thing is that we diint need him, we already have
                pf: brown, faye, simanic
                c: kuzmic, ojo
                so practically, with that 1m? for gist, and approx 500k which is planned for pg, we could offer 1,5m to teo, which is at this point highest offer from some club that he have...

Comment

thing is that we diint need him, we already have
                  pf: brown, faye, simanic
                  c: kuzmic, ojo
                  so practically, with that 1m? for gist, and approx 500k which is planned for pg, we could offer 1,5m to teo, which is at this point highest offer from some club that he have...
                  Agree about Gist, but he is payed 0.5m for season which mean you can offer just 1m to Teo

Comment

Really small chances. He is still worth 1+ million.
                    its not any rumor, just my loud thinkig, but if its true that kc will also stay, then i will surprised if we dont sign teo..
                    i mean we are already overload with players on every position even without kc, and with him this will be situation..

?, covic
                    baron, jenkins, lazic, dobric
                    perperoglou, kc rivers, davidovac
                    brown, faye, simanic
                    kuzmic, gist, ojo

so here is 2 surplus quality players, and with their wages + projected ~600k for pg, that could be highest offer that he got so far, and if he is not satisfied with 1,5m then he can go screw himself..
                    if he was man of word, he would already sign and ask no more then 500k.

Comment

its not any rumor, just my loud thinkig, but if its true that kc will also stay, then i will surprised if we dont sign teo..
                      i mean we are already overload with players on every position even without kc, and with him this will be situation..

?, covic
                      baron, jenkins, lazic, dobric
                      perperoglou, kc rivers, davidovac
                      brown, faye, simanic
                      kuzmic, gist, ojo

so here is 2 surplus quality players, and with their wages + projected ~600k for pg, that could be highest offer that he got so far, and if he is not satisfied with 1,5m then he can go screw himself..
                      if he was man of word, he would already sign and ask no more then 500k.
                      Zvezda with 8 foreigners and one to come is weird, considering Serbian basketball is source of best talents for years

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        Zvezda with 8 foreigners and one to come is weird, considering Serbian basketball is source of best talents for years
                        jenkins is domestic player

Comment

Originally posted by amonra View Post
                          :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            I agree with you. It seems that a lot of money is poured into this Red Star's team and its president said not one more player, but at least 2 or even 3 players to be added.
                            Its a pitty that players like Simanic, Radanov will go to waste. As well as Davidovac, Dobric & Ristic.

Comment

That's Dr. Charles Jenkins to you!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information