Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crvena Zvezda 2019-20

Quote Originally Posted by zalias View Post
    damn, do know how big zvezda budget is?
    It will be somewhere between 8 and 9 million, with all the taxes and expenses. About 6 million for players and coaches from that amount.

damn, do know how big zvezda budget is?
    its lower then Zalgiris
    projected salary for players is between 3,5-4m euros
    so far, salary for current roster is around 3,1m, but still waiting for pg..
    ?, covic
    baron, jenkins, lazic
    perp, davidovac, dobric
    brown, faye, simanic
    kuzmic, gist, ojo
    Last edited by AmonRA; 07-06-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    its lower then Zalgiris
    projected salary for players is between 3,5-4m euros
    so far, salary for current roster is around 3,1m, but still waiting for pg..
    ?, covic
    baron, jenkins, lazic
    perp, davidovac, dobric
    brown, faye, simanic
    kuzmic, gist, ojo
    im confused af right now zalgiris got a bigger budget but zvezda is buying more expensive players

im confused af right now zalgiris got a bigger budget but zvezda is buying more expensive players
    like which one? gist is most expensive here(around 420k euros), and for me that is completely stupidity.. i wouldn't give him neither 300k..
    kuzmic and brown, guys who didnt play bbl for two and one season, r also overpaid imo, they r around 400k euros..
    jenkins is also around 400k, baron little less from 400k, and the rest is between 120-170k euros..

like which one? gist is most expensive here(around 420k euros), and for me that is completely stupidity.. i wouldn't give him neither 300k..
    kuzmic and brown, guys who didnt play bbl for two and one season, r also overpaid imo, they r around 400k euros..
    jenkins is also around 400k, baron little less from 400k, and the rest is between 120-170k euros..
    all of these players you just mentioned xD

?, covic
    baron, jenkins, lazic
    perp, davidovac, dobric
    brown, faye, simanic
    kuzmic, gist, ojo

So that's 2mln NET for Gist,Kuzmic,Brown, Jenkins, Baron. Let's say Covic, Lazic, Perperoglu, Davidovac, Dobric, Faye, Simanic, Ojo get's arround 120-170k as you say.Then it's 8*120k-170k= 0.96-1.36. So it's definitely pre-tax budget. And this does not include new PG, which will be expensive I guess.
    So all in all, Crvena Zvezda will have similar budget for players as Zalgiris. Last year Zalgiris' after tax budget for players and coaches was 7.4. Pre tax for players was arround 4 + Sharas gets ~800k.
    I don't know the tax system in Serbia, but at least pre tax budgets, should be similar this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Picek View Post
    don't bother.
    Zvezda fans have tried so hard to convince everyone in the region that their team is not the most expensive team ever in the ABA region.
    they are so convincing with the story that they have convinced themselves as well.

except of Mirotić signing this summer, the story from previous years continuous.
    europe is losing players not only to NBA but also to China.
    Actually, the one from last year's Buducnost is the most expensive one in history of ABA league.Ours will be a bit cheaper when we sign a PG and Gist officialy.Thanks for counting our money...it seems that you are better in that, than in basketball in your country
    Crvena Zvezda 2019/2020
    RETURNING EL MEMBER

PG: L.Brown, Covic
    SG/PG Jenkins, Nenadic
    SG: Baron
    SF/SG:Lazic, Dobric
    SF: Perperoglou, Davidovac
    PF: D.Brown, Simanic, Faye
    PF/C: Gist
    C: Kuzmic, Ojo, Jovanovic

Teodosic says he had no talks with Zvezda.

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...-negotiations/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12