Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nireus View Post
    Ah, if only Greece could have dpg as it's finance minister

I wonder how long will Euroleague and the Greek Authorities will turn the blind eye to this...
    so far the only team accused for tax evasion was olympiakos in papaloukas case. the player won the appeal cause aggelopouloi changed the contract's terms when taxes went from 20 to 45% agreeing under the table to iconically make his contract look much lower than 3.5 which he had signed and in the end they didnt pay him the difference. papaloukas won the appeal and 1.75 million with it. if aggelopouloi have any proof about tax evasion they can appeal in greek authorities (their speciality) and we will find out if dpg tax evades or not.

about euroleague they make moves about financial misconducts and guess what. your team (once again) is the one accused and fined for not paying their players (toupane and 2 more ex players.maybe roberts who made appeal and maclean or papapetrou the other one).
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
      We make a profit because of the low budget and basically being No 1 or 2 in season tickets and tickets sold in Europe. We also have tv rights and 21 sponsors.
      Do you really believe that PAO BC is a profitable company for the last 5-6 years?Cause that's what their balance sheet says.
      It'd be a sort of a miracle if true,no other euroleague team makes profit as far as i know.Besides why does DPG claims all the time that he "bleeds" financially to sponsor PAO.If they are profitable he actually earns money!

So either the balance sheet is dodgy or PAO has found the secret formula every other euroleague team misses.There is nothing in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
        Do you really believe that PAO BC is a profitable company for the last 5-6 years?Cause that's what their balance sheet says.
        It'd be a sort of a miracle if true,no other euroleague team makes profit as far as i know.Besides why does DPG claims all the time that he "bleeds" financially to sponsor PAO.If they are profitable he actually earns money!

So either the balance sheet is dodgy or PAO has found the secret formula every other euroleague team misses.There is nothing in between.
        What does it mean profitable in this situation? Does it mean that revenue was higher than the budget? Which means that the revenue exceeded 15mln? Do finances that came from sponsors, or in this case, DPG, count as revenue? Or cost?

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
          so far the only team accused for tax evasion was olympiakos in papaloukas case. the player won the appeal cause aggelopouloi changed the contract's terms when taxes went from 20 to 45% agreeing under the table to iconically make his contract look much lower than 3.5 which he had signed and in the end they didnt pay him the difference. papaloukas won the appeal and 1.75 million with it. if aggelopouloi have any proof about tax evasion they can appeal in greek authorities (their speciality) and we will find out if dpg tax evades or not.

about euroleague they make moves about financial misconducts and guess what. your team (once again) is the one accused and fined for not paying their players (toupane and 2 more ex players.maybe roberts who made appeal and maclean or papapetrou the other one).
          LOL

Have you seen that moron?

Additionally, the Management Control Commission has decided to initiate an investigation that will begin by conducting a compliance audit by an external auditing firm of Panathinaikos OPAP Athens to ensure that the club is fulfilling its FSFPR obligations.

DPG has not provided any financial info to Euroleague and that's why they hired an external audit you idiot green sheep

Beeeeee

PAO's balance sheets are published and anyone can clearly read that there has been no official investigation from Greek tax officers since 2012! This is the magic country we live in. The country of mafia junkies who don't pay any taxes
          Last edited by papalouki-louk; 07-04-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post

Or, DPG sees himself as a revenue source for Pao, which explains Pao making a profit (!) and DPG complaining about bleeding money... It's quite funny that people complain about Turkish tax rates when we don't have an owner to supply money endlessly, not to mention the ridiculously weak Lira (revenues) against Euro (expenses).
            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

It´s not official yet,

But I'm really looking forward to see his performance with Pana in Euroleague, some years ago he was a topic for Pana and I wanted to see him with Pana. But it is a risky transfer for Pana´s budget. Chances are max 50% - 50% that Fredette will performe according his salary. So what would that be? In numbers I guess all under 15pts. average would be a disappointment. I would have a much better feeling about when Pitino was there but he is the reason because we save the money to spend it in this bet.
                Hope there is still money for a solide the SF position. Kuzminskas is in conversation.

Finally my tension with Fredette outweighed! I'm positive!

Comment

Panathinaikos 2019-20

so calathes will not be alone this year with fredette on his side. OAKA will love him anyway when he pulls up from 8 and 9 meters to shoot. he will have to adjust to european basketball but if he does he is able to average 20+points. of course his defense doesnt exist but who cares if he can score so easy. fredette's scoring skills are above james by far so we should expect him to explode if he gets familiar with euroleague competition. anyway we need to wait until he sends his contract signed and read the announcement from the team's official site.

roll and rion brown from promitheus will be the last 2 moves and the roster will be the one below. overloaded in 1-2-3 and looks like something's missing (a rim protector) at frontcourt. bentil and willey will be announced today or in the next few days,they are already players of the team

pg calathes,rice,kalaitzakis
                  sg fredette,pappas
                  g/f roll,rion brown
                  sf papapetrou
                  pf thomas,mitoglou
                  pf/c bentil
                  c papagiannis, willey, vougioukas(not sure about him,but he will most probably stay)
                  Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
                    great add

Comment

Are we seriously headed into another year without a good/serious center?
                      3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Looks like roll will end up in armani milan,so panathinaikos has chosen to get austin hollins. there were rumours he agreed with partizan,but it wasnt reliable as it seems. the team has already agreed with willey (gran canaria), bentil (peristeri) and rion brown(promitheas). they will be announced during the next days i guess and the roster will be completed probably with vougioukas

pg calathes,rice
                        sg fredette,pappas
                        g/f X(austin hollins??)
                        sf papapetrou
                        pf thomas, mitoglou
                        f/c bentil
                        c papagiannis,willey,vougioukas(?)

edit:forgot rion brown at g/f. we will get both him and another one,hollins i guess
                        Last edited by saras; 07-11-2019, 06:37 AM.
                        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Looks like roll will end up in armani milan,so panathinaikos has chosen to get austin hollins. there were rumours he agreed with partizan,but it wasnt reliable as it seems. the team has already agreed with willey (gran canaria), bentil (peristeri) and rion brown(promitheas). they will be announced during the next days i guess and the roster will be completed probably with vougioukas

pg calathes,rice
                          sg fredette,pappas
                          g/f X(austin hollins??)
                          sf papapetrou
                          pf thomas, mitoglou
                          f/c bentil
                          c papagiannis,willey,vougioukas(?)

edit:forgot rion brown at g/f. we will get both him and another one,hollins i guess
                          is Austin Hollins not a SG and we already have Fredette, Pappas and Rice who can take minutes as SG

Comment

Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                            is Austin Hollins not a SG and we already have Fredette, Pappas and Rice who can take minutes as SG
                            hollins (and rion brown) are very athletic although not very tall. they can both play as sf the way rudy plays as a sf at real madrid. the tall guy there is papapetrou and maybe thomas for some minutes.

hollins and brown will replace lojeski and antetokunbo
                            rice will replace lekavicius
                            fredette will replace langford
                            pappas will replace killpatrick.

there are a lot of games next season,and injuries are always a factor we should consider. there will be plenty of time for everyone to play. looks like we are trying to overload our backcourt and have our prospects in the frontcourt. lets see how this works out. the team will be even more athletic than last year and we need to run as much as possible. i would be extremely happy if this roster has pitino as a coach. i hate pedoulakis and i hope he is not silly enough to go on a slower tempo like the first time he was at the team. calathes and the rest of the athletic guys and shooters can be deadly in fast pace. even papagiannis,he is too fast on the open court for a 2.20 guy
                            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                              We are short of a 5th guard and a SF.

Rice will only play at PG as he's more of a pg than Fredette.

Our biggest waste of money is on Pappas. His value is nowhere near his 800K salary.
                              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

hollins (and rion brown) are very athletic although not very tall. they can both play as sf the way rudy plays as a sf at real madrid. the tall guy there is papapetrou and maybe thomas for some minutes.

hollins and brown will replace lojeski and antetokunbo
                                rice will replace lekavicius
                                fredette will replace langford
                                pappas will replace killpatrick.

there are a lot of games next season,and injuries are always a factor we should consider. there will be plenty of time for everyone to play. looks like we are trying to overload our backcourt and have our prospects in the frontcourt. lets see how this works out. the team will be even more athletic than last year and we need to run as much as possible. i would be extremely happy if this roster has pitino as a coach. i hate pedoulakis and i hope he is not silly enough to go on a slower tempo like the first time he was at the team. calathes and the rest of the athletic guys and shooters can be deadly in fast pace. even papagiannis,he is too fast on the open court for a 2.20 guy
                                How far has gone negotiation with Hollins?
                                Is he the only option for PAO?
                                Nije uvek lako, ali je uvek lepo navijati za Partizan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information