Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request to SBP and National Team Coaches and Staff - Never include this player(s)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larong_buko View Post
    Nothing but insult to intellect of basketball loving Filipino's to repeatedly see players with ineffective game and not translating on international level. Doing more hurt to team than good. In doing so, doing more hurt to our country by continuously including such nuisance.

This thread is just like those other threads requesting this and that name to be included, but in the opposite way. If you feel, this is useless then this thread is not for you.
    it is useless.. why need to create a negative thread? no sense whatsoever. in my years in this forum, this is the first time a poster create something like this. it's silly really..

and you are the only one who is liking this thread. a crab people like you..
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Nothing but insult to intellect of basketball loving Filipino's to repeatedly see players with ineffective game and not translating on international level. Doing more hurt to team than good. In doing so, doing more hurt to our country by continuously including such nuisance.

This thread is just like those other threads requesting this and that name to be included, but in the opposite way. If you feel, this is useless then this thread is not for you.
      Originally posted by yobabs715ph View Post
      LOL the newbie has a lot of hatred towards the kid... Bro give the kid a break..You look like a 3 year old whining because the kid is selected and not your fave player from UST.

You almost bullying the kid .. and remind you bro is if someone close from the kid families or friend is a member, you may find your self in trouble. You can post what you want but not in the extend of bullying a kid. Keep it within the forum rules. Peace
      it's cyber bullying actually.. some people doesn't think nowadays.. di nila alam they're already bullying and hurting someone.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
        it's cyber bullying actually.. some people doesn't think nowadays.. di nila alam they're already bullying and hurting someone.
        Yes it is already a cyber bullying.. he is violating RA 10627 or Anti Bullying Act of 2013 for simply bullying the kid which include "cyber bullying". And also RA 7610 also known as Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act”

If he did not tone down his rant with the kid, he got himself in trouble.
        Trolls are inutile individuals who want to look like the wiser and the best. But generally their are helpless, weakest and the ugly..Bato bato sa langit ang tamaan guilty.

Comment

While I don't agree with the thread topic, I do think a discussion on players who are reasonable 23 for 23 prospects and those who are not is a productive discussion, so here is my list from the U19 WC team
          In 23 for 23 prospect (does not mean they will make team)
          Kai
          Aj
          Geo
          Tamayo
          Dave
          SPENCER
          Dalph

Not a 23 for 23 prospect
          Amasali
          Torres
          OCZON
          Fortea
          Abadiano
          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
            While I don't agree with the thread topic, I do think a discussion on players who are reasonable 23 for 23 prospects and those who are not is a productive discussion, so here is my list from the U19 WC team
            Kai
            Aj
            Geo
            Tamayo
            Dave
            SPENCER
            Dalph

Not a 23 for 23 prospect
            Amasali
            Torres
            OCZON
            Fortea
            Abadiano
            This could be a reasonable topic which is very objective and not promoting hatred.

Can the mods close/lockdown this thread and create a new thread
            Trolls are inutile individuals who want to look like the wiser and the best. But generally their are helpless, weakest and the ugly..Bato bato sa langit ang tamaan guilty.

Comment

Bobby Ray Parks

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                Kai
                Aj
                Geo
                Tamayo
                Dave
                SPENCER
                Dalph

Not a 23 for 23 prospect
                Amasali
                Torres
                OCZON
                Fortea
                Abadiano
                Additional prospect out of U19 WC.
                Raven Cortez
                Remy Martin
                Ang PRIDE parang panty, pag hindi binaba walang mangyayari...

Comment

it is useless.. why need to create a negative thread? no sense whatsoever. in my years in this forum, this is the first time a poster create something like this. it's silly really..

and you are the only one who is liking this thread. a crab people like you..
                  para tuloy tayong nasa PEX nito Lol

Comment

after contemplating, i find it negative. Apologies. Nothing sensible will come out of it if the sense is negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloner View Post
                      Additional prospect out of U19 WC.
                      Raven Cortez
                      Remy Martin
                      Who else remains on the 23 for 23 list not mentioned already
                      1GDL
                      Dwight
                      Rivero
                      Is Baltazar on it? Should be
                      Would put Kourme (unofficial NP

Of course Ateneo players Matt, Thirdy and Go

BTW despite his brilliance Melencio isn't in the 23 for 23 list, reason also a player like Nonoy is a tough to be included, upside potential is still one key factor

So really we do have a decent number of suitable players
                      Last edited by analyzed; 07-07-2019, 08:26 AM.
                      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

after contemplating, i find it negative. Apologies. Nothing sensible will come out of it if the sense is negative.
                        positive yan.. moyivation thread ika nga..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                          positive yan.. moyivation thread ika nga..
                          nah.. you want a toxic thread full of negative post? the u19 thread already is toxic.. don't encourage those negative or so called gilas season members..

sigpic

Comment

nah.. you want a toxic thread full of negative post? the u19 thread already is toxic.. don't encourage those negative or so called gilas season members..
                            adhering to your suggestion.

Comment

yup.. but doesnt stop them.from posting this in the other threads... 10 years ago we see barroca as error prone guy and no future as a pro. Now a grandslam pg, and even after it, he was referred as guy would never return to gilas again, guess what re returned and qb the team well... Ditto with super ubo .

But yeah still lock this thread.. two years from now will revive this and see this players eat our words by performing well
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by yobabs715ph View Post
                                This could be a reasonable topic which is very objective and not promoting hatred.

Can the mods close/lockdown this thread and create a new thread
                                Agree. Suggesting thread lock down or deletion. A new thread that would objectively/positively promote player with high value for next representation. Could you create one?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information