Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lebron become NBA all time top scorer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lebron become NBA all time top scorer ?

He is around 6000 points behind Kareem Abdul Jabbar.Basically needs to play 4 more years, 70 games each year and average 22 points per game to break it.
    Doable. Only concern is injury.

He is already NBA playoff all time top scorer!

Comment

I am from the UK where basketball isn't that big a sport for people to play. I am 6'3 about 180lb and I play centre for my basketball team. I have got a game coming up where I am not too sure on the overall size of their team and I know that 6'3 is quite small for a centre so I may come across their centre who is probably a lot bigger than me.

does anyone have any advice on how to defend against a taller player and how to score on a taller player (obviously there is creating space and using the space. But is there anything else.)reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker

I know this has probably been answered before.

thank you for all the help

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
        He is already NBA playoff all time top scorer!
        Cool, for some reason it doesn't surprise me!
        shoot that hoop

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
          He is around 6000 points behind Kareem Abdul Jabbar.Basically needs to play 4 more years, 70 games each year and average 22 points per game to break it.
          Doable. Only concern is injury.

Interesting video that shows top 10 players through time, according to total pts scored:

NBA ALL TIME TOP 10 playersNBA TOP 10 players with highest number of points scored

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar had an astonishing career.

Comment

If Bron can continue playing till 40, maybe it's possible.

Comment

YES HE CAN! This is what lebron james said in an interview. Watch!

Comment

Maybe? Gotta keep my eyes on him! Well if Stephen Curry...

Comment

Yes, Surely! He'll become the top scorer of 2019-20 NBA season.

Meanwhile, LeBron James already made NBA history in front of Kobe Bryant. LeBron James becomes the ninth player in NBA history to record 9,000 career assists, and he does it with a full-court dime to Anthony Davis vs. the Mavericks on December 29th, 2019. LeBron scores 13 points and dishes 13 assists with Kobe Bryant in attendance.

Watch Full game highlights: LeBron James makes NBA history in front of Kobe Bryant | 2019-20 NBA Highlights

Comment

Originally posted by basketballgameslive View Post
                    Yes, Surely! He'll become the top scorer of 2019-20 NBA season.
                    No way Lebron surpasses Giannis or Harden's scoring this season... They are both set to score near to 2500 points this season, depending on the load management that may be applied later on the season... In any case, they'll both be over 2000 points.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information