Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Updated Euroleague Team Rosters 19/20 (textual + graphic image)

Change the Maccabi Roster to this :
    1. Wolters
    2. Wilbekin, Dibartolomeo
    3. Zoosman, Caloairo, Avdija
    4. Cohen
    5. Black, Hunter

In the coming days, an official announcement will be issued on the signing of Omri Casspo, he will be the starting 4.
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Deni Avdija has been forgotten on the pictures part

Zalgiris with a lot of player personnel changes...

How do you guys think they will do next year ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post

Our roster looks weaker than last year, we lost our best player and our back court defence looks suspecious. Landale and Perez's performance will be crucial for us. We have top8 chance but it will be harder this time. Many good possibilities should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post

On offense I see a lot of potential. If Perez will adopt well, i think this team can again fight for top8 spot. I am sure, zalgiris will sign another new player in 1-2 position. On the other hand, looking on the defensive side i see a lot of weaknesess. Milaknis, Lekavicius, Leday, Landale, Heyes, Geben are not reliable defenders on euroleague level

In Khimki Markovic is already out, Stefan Jovic is in. Mozgov is not signed yet.
    In CSKA there are also Ivan Ukhov, Mikhail Kulagin and Simon Antonov. And now also Kosta Koufos.

And it's for 2 years now that CSKA has another logo.
    Last edited by iraz; 07-19-2019 at 11:30 PM.

soon i'm going on vacation, so there won't be updates for two weeks

This free agency period is such a drag....coming from the U.S., this is kind of a long time to wait for rosters to firm up and everything lol. Europeans are weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    This free agency period is such a drag....coming from the U.S., this is kind of a long time to wait for rosters to firm up and everything lol. Europeans are weird!
    Hey, welcome man! Were you lurking the forum or just discovered it? Any teams you support?

I look at the transfer period like "Eh, it gives us something to talk". Btw wait until we discuss a referee call for three pages to comment on European weirdness lol
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Hey, welcome man! Were you lurking the forum or just discovered it? Any teams you support?

I look at the transfer period like "Eh, it gives us something to talk". Btw wait until we discuss a referee call for three pages to comment on European weirdness lol
    Heyo! Half and half. Only really started paying attention to EuroLeague recently, being from America and all. I don't really follow sports that closely overall...my primary interest in sports comes from betting, which I do a lot of. I'm one of those statistics guys who has his own model and makes his own projections about scores and stuff. I bet on all kinds of basketball but EL is a new discovery for me. I really only got into following EL this past January once I realized how profitable betting on it could be! haha. So that's the story for me but I do enjoy talking about and discussing basketball, too.

I don't have any connection or allegiance to any of the teams. In fact, it was hard to find one to support! I don't like supporting blue bloods, e.g. for college basketball I dislike Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, etc. very much. Guess that means no CSK FCB RMB FNB EFS OLY PAO for me lol. I really liked Makai Mason when he was in college so I guess I'm an ALBA fan! But they're a 12-15 ranked team this year at best so I guess we'll see! Either way, as an English-speaking fan, I've realized it's quite hard to come by English language news for a lot of these teams...Germany might be the closest I can get. kinda.

lol referee bitching is both the worst to hear but also very entertaining to read. Very conflicted every time it comes up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Heyo! Half and half. Only really started paying attention to EuroLeague recently, being from America and all. I don't really follow sports that closely overall...my primary interest in sports comes from betting, which I do a lot of. I'm one of those statistics guys who has his own model and makes his own projections about scores and stuff. I bet on all kinds of basketball but EL is a new discovery for me. I really only got into following EL this past January once I realized how profitable betting on it could be! haha. So that's the story for me but I do enjoy talking about and discussing basketball, too.

I don't have any connection or allegiance to any of the teams. In fact, it was hard to find one to support! I don't like supporting blue bloods, e.g. for college basketball I dislike Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, etc. very much. Guess that means no CSK FCB RMB FNB EFS OLY PAO for me lol. I really liked Makai Mason when he was in college so I guess I'm an ALBA fan! But they're a 12-15 ranked team this year at best so I guess we'll see! Either way, as an English-speaking fan, I've realized it's quite hard to come by English language news for a lot of these teams...Germany might be the closest I can get. kinda.

lol referee bitching is both the worst to hear but also very entertaining to read. Very conflicted every time it comes up lol
    If you are a statistics guy, you'll probably like the IBN competition which involves guessing the margin. No money involved but there are very good competitors.

For a team to support, if you like underdogs with big crowds, I'd also suggest Zalgiris Kaunas or Crvena Zvezda (Red Star). But if you want a small team whose language is easily translatable to English, your choices are Alba Berlin, Asvel (Tony Parker's team so not exactly small but they are newcomers), or maybe Valencia. Baskonia is also nice but they are underdogs only in the financial sense, they have way too much experience.
    Şampiyonluk gelince

I guess sticking with ALBA is the best choice They are an underdog and will still always try to play beautiful Basketball despite of destroying it. What can you tell me about Mason? It seemes like he is not the fastest, do you think he will adapt to the european Basketball?

*ANADOLU EFES ROSTER 2019-2020*

#Shane LARKIN 27/1.82, Vasilije MICIC 25/1.96, Dogus BALBAY 30/1.85, Omercan ILYASOGLU 18/1.95
    #Rodrigues BEAUBOIS 31/1.95, Bugrahan TUNCER 26/1.94, Mustafa KURTULDUM 18/1.96
    #Krunoslav SIMON 34/1.97, James ANDERSON 30/1.98, Tolga GECIM 23/2.06
    #Adrean MOERMAN 31/2.02, Alec PETERS 24/2.06, Yigitcan SAYBIR 20/2.03
    #Bryant DUNSTON 33/2.03, Tibor PLEISS 30/2.21, Sertac SANLI 28/2.13

#27/2.00

Quote Originally Posted by Worrax View Post
    *ANADOLU EFES ROSTER 2019-2020*

#Shane LARKIN 27/1.82, Vasilije MICIC 25/1.96, Dogus BALBAY 30/1.85, Omercan ILYASOGLU 18/1.95
    #Rodrigues BEAUBOIS 31/1.95, Bugrahan TUNCER 26/1.94, Mustafa KURTULDUM 18/1.96
    #Krunoslav SIMON 34/1.97, James ANDERSON 30/1.98, Tolga GECIM 23/2.06
    #Adrean MOERMAN 31/2.02, Alec PETERS 24/2.06, Yigitcan SAYBIR 20/2.03
    #Bryant DUNSTON 33/2.03, Tibor PLEISS 30/2.21, Sertac SANLI 28/2.13

#27/2.00
    literally the same + Peters and Gecim, right?

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    literally the same + Peters and Gecim, right?
    Yes... Peters/Motum and Gecim/Birsen replacements.

Alba resigned Giffey and Mattisseck. Rooster complete

Baskonia:

1: Vildoza, Granger, Pierria
    2: Janning, Stauskas?, Gonzalez
    3: Shields, Garino
    4: Shengelia, XXX
    5: Eric, Fall, Diop
    Coach: Perasovic

Baskonia is looking for a 2-3 and a bench PF, the last strong rumour is Stauskas, it seems close to be confirmed.

The young Miguel Gonzalez will be the 13th player of the team, in ACB need 4 "spanish cupos", so he will be in the 12 players roster, the 4 "spanish cupos" are from Uruguay, Georgia and Senegal, only Miguel Gonzalez was born in Spain, but Diop plays for the Spanish NT.

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post

The young Miguel Gonzalez will be the 13th player of the team, in ACB need 4 "spanish cupos", so he will be in the 12 players roster, the 4 "spanish cupos" are from Uruguay, Georgia and Senegal, only Miguel Gonzalez was born in Spain, but Diop plays for the Spanish NT.
    Maybe you should be renamed to Benetton Vitoria
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post
    Baskonia:

1: Vildoza, Granger, Pierria
    2: Janning, Stauskas?, Gonzalez
    3: Shields, Garino
    4: Shengelia, XXX
    5: Eric, Fall, Diop
    Coach: Perasovic

Baskonia is looking for a 2-3 and a bench PF, the last strong rumour is Stauskas, it seems close to be confirmed.

Unless he has injury problems, Pierria Henry steal minutes both from Janning and Granger. In fact he might have the most playing time among guards after Vildoza.
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Maccabi :
    1. XX, Wolters
    2. Wilbekin, Bryant, Dibartolomeo
    3. Casspi, Zoosman, Avdija
    4. Acy, Caloairo, Cohen
    5. Black, Hunter