Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Euroleague Team Rosters 19/20 (textual + graphic image)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Khimki Markovic is already out, Stefan Jovic is in. Mozgov is not signed yet.
    In CSKA there are also Ivan Ukhov, Mikhail Kulagin and Simon Antonov. And now also Kosta Koufos.

And it's for 2 years now that CSKA has another logo.
    Last edited by iraz; 07-19-2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

soon i'm going on vacation, so there won't be updates for two weeks

Comment

This free agency period is such a drag....coming from the U.S., this is kind of a long time to wait for rosters to firm up and everything lol. Europeans are weird!

Comment

Originally posted by Snorlax View Post
          This free agency period is such a drag....coming from the U.S., this is kind of a long time to wait for rosters to firm up and everything lol. Europeans are weird!
          Hey, welcome man! Were you lurking the forum or just discovered it? Any teams you support?

I look at the transfer period like "Eh, it gives us something to talk". Btw wait until we discuss a referee call for three pages to comment on European weirdness lol
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
            Hey, welcome man! Were you lurking the forum or just discovered it? Any teams you support?

I look at the transfer period like "Eh, it gives us something to talk". Btw wait until we discuss a referee call for three pages to comment on European weirdness lol
            Heyo! Half and half. Only really started paying attention to EuroLeague recently, being from America and all. I don't really follow sports that closely overall...my primary interest in sports comes from betting, which I do a lot of. I'm one of those statistics guys who has his own model and makes his own projections about scores and stuff. I bet on all kinds of basketball but EL is a new discovery for me. I really only got into following EL this past January once I realized how profitable betting on it could be! haha. So that's the story for me but I do enjoy talking about and discussing basketball, too.

I don't have any connection or allegiance to any of the teams. In fact, it was hard to find one to support! I don't like supporting blue bloods, e.g. for college basketball I dislike Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, etc. very much. Guess that means no CSK FCB RMB FNB EFS OLY PAO for me lol. I really liked Makai Mason when he was in college so I guess I'm an ALBA fan! But they're a 12-15 ranked team this year at best so I guess we'll see! Either way, as an English-speaking fan, I've realized it's quite hard to come by English language news for a lot of these teams...Germany might be the closest I can get. kinda.

lol referee bitching is both the worst to hear but also very entertaining to read. Very conflicted every time it comes up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snorlax View Post
              Heyo! Half and half. Only really started paying attention to EuroLeague recently, being from America and all. I don't really follow sports that closely overall...my primary interest in sports comes from betting, which I do a lot of. I'm one of those statistics guys who has his own model and makes his own projections about scores and stuff. I bet on all kinds of basketball but EL is a new discovery for me. I really only got into following EL this past January once I realized how profitable betting on it could be! haha. So that's the story for me but I do enjoy talking about and discussing basketball, too.

I don't have any connection or allegiance to any of the teams. In fact, it was hard to find one to support! I don't like supporting blue bloods, e.g. for college basketball I dislike Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, etc. very much. Guess that means no CSK FCB RMB FNB EFS OLY PAO for me lol. I really liked Makai Mason when he was in college so I guess I'm an ALBA fan! But they're a 12-15 ranked team this year at best so I guess we'll see! Either way, as an English-speaking fan, I've realized it's quite hard to come by English language news for a lot of these teams...Germany might be the closest I can get. kinda.

lol referee bitching is both the worst to hear but also very entertaining to read. Very conflicted every time it comes up lol
              If you are a statistics guy, you'll probably like the IBN competition which involves guessing the margin. No money involved but there are very good competitors.

For a team to support, if you like underdogs with big crowds, I'd also suggest Zalgiris Kaunas or Crvena Zvezda (Red Star). But if you want a small team whose language is easily translatable to English, your choices are Alba Berlin, Asvel (Tony Parker's team so not exactly small but they are newcomers), or maybe Valencia. Baskonia is also nice but they are underdogs only in the financial sense, they have way too much experience.
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

I guess sticking with ALBA is the best choice They are an underdog and will still always try to play beautiful Basketball despite of destroying it. What can you tell me about Mason? It seemes like he is not the fastest, do you think he will adapt to the european Basketball?

Comment

*ANADOLU EFES ROSTER 2019-2020*

#Shane LARKIN 27/1.82, Vasilije MICIC 25/1.96, Dogus BALBAY 30/1.85, Omercan ILYASOGLU 18/1.95
                  #Rodrigues BEAUBOIS 31/1.95, Bugrahan TUNCER 26/1.94, Mustafa KURTULDUM 18/1.96
                  #Krunoslav SIMON 34/1.97, James ANDERSON 30/1.98, Tolga GECIM 23/2.06
                  #Adrean MOERMAN 31/2.02, Alec PETERS 24/2.06, Yigitcan SAYBIR 20/2.03
                  #Bryant DUNSTON 33/2.03, Tibor PLEISS 30/2.21, Sertac SANLI 28/2.13

#27/2.00

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                    *ANADOLU EFES ROSTER 2019-2020*

#Shane LARKIN 27/1.82, Vasilije MICIC 25/1.96, Dogus BALBAY 30/1.85, Omercan ILYASOGLU 18/1.95
                    #Rodrigues BEAUBOIS 31/1.95, Bugrahan TUNCER 26/1.94, Mustafa KURTULDUM 18/1.96
                    #Krunoslav SIMON 34/1.97, James ANDERSON 30/1.98, Tolga GECIM 23/2.06
                    #Adrean MOERMAN 31/2.02, Alec PETERS 24/2.06, Yigitcan SAYBIR 20/2.03
                    #Bryant DUNSTON 33/2.03, Tibor PLEISS 30/2.21, Sertac SANLI 28/2.13

#27/2.00
                    literally the same + Peters and Gecim, right?
                    https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
                      literally the same + Peters and Gecim, right?
                      Yes... Peters/Motum and Gecim/Birsen replacements.

Comment

Alba resigned Giffey and Mattisseck. Rooster complete

Comment

Baskonia:

1: Vildoza, Granger, Pierria
                          2: Janning, Stauskas?, Gonzalez
                          3: Shields, Garino
                          4: Shengelia, XXX
                          5: Eric, Fall, Diop
                          Coach: Perasovic

Baskonia is looking for a 2-3 and a bench PF, the last strong rumour is Stauskas, it seems close to be confirmed.

The young Miguel Gonzalez will be the 13th player of the team, in ACB need 4 "spanish cupos", so he will be in the 12 players roster, the 4 "spanish cupos" are from Uruguay, Georgia and Senegal, only Miguel Gonzalez was born in Spain, but Diop plays for the Spanish NT.

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post

The young Miguel Gonzalez will be the 13th player of the team, in ACB need 4 "spanish cupos", so he will be in the 12 players roster, the 4 "spanish cupos" are from Uruguay, Georgia and Senegal, only Miguel Gonzalez was born in Spain, but Diop plays for the Spanish NT.
                            Maybe you should be renamed to Benetton Vitoria
                            Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                            Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post
                              Baskonia:

1: Vildoza, Granger, Pierria
                              2: Janning, Stauskas?, Gonzalez
                              3: Shields, Garino
                              4: Shengelia, XXX
                              5: Eric, Fall, Diop
                              Coach: Perasovic

Baskonia is looking for a 2-3 and a bench PF, the last strong rumour is Stauskas, it seems close to be confirmed.

Unless he has injury problems, Pierria Henry steal minutes both from Janning and Granger. In fact he might have the most playing time among guards after Vildoza.
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Maccabi :
                                1. XX, Wolters
                                2. Wilbekin, Bryant, Dibartolomeo
                                3. Casspi, Zoosman, Avdija
                                4. Acy, Caloairo, Cohen
                                5. Black, Hunter
                                https://t.me/pump_upp