Maccabi Tel-Aviv 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
    Calo is PF Maccabeo. Also Hunter is a backup. Anyway you are right about the backcourt, Ziya, it's not a weak backcourt at all, ok they don't have a star there but they have some very solid players, Wilbekin, Bryant, one of the best young players in Zoosman who now has the experience to step up and also Avdija, a top class talent, Wolters, Diba who give depth and they are also going to sign one more player with significant role.
    calo can clearely play both position in europe. i love him as 4 but he can potentially play as sf. if casspi will play pf as absolutely a must for our season), calo could greately play also as 3. after casspi add, the real question is why we added acy? casspi and calo would be a great perimetral pf couple for europe.
    Last edited by maccabeo; 08-13-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Calo is PF Maccabeo. Also Hunter is a backup. Anyway you are right about the backcourt, Ziya, it's not a weak backcourt at all, ok they don't have a star there but they have some very solid players, Wilbekin, Bryant, one of the best young players in Zoosman who now has the experience to step up and also Avdija, a top class talent, Wolters, Diba who give depth and they are also going to sign one more player with significant role.
      hunter as a backup player ?
      our backup is better than names could let imagine. we souldnt ruin this talented backourt adding cole or kane. i'm quite sure we d add a pg, but this moviment could be dramatic . if they have no money, is better give up a new add

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        hunter as a backup player ?
        our backup is better than names could let imagine. we souldnt ruin this talented backourt adding cole or kane. i'm quite sure we d add a pg, but this moviment could be dramatic . if they have no money, is better give up a new add
        Hunter is coming from the bench, Black and Caspi are starting, even in the scenario you are afraid of, if Caspi starts at SF(which s not gonna happen, no team in Europe plays with so big SF) then Acy and Black are the starters and Hunter comes off the bench that's for sure. You are right, Maccabi doesn't need another addition in guards, team is very strong allready and you are also right that if Caspi is gonna been used correct he is an atomic weapon for Euroleague and I don't believe Sfairopoulos is stupid to miss that!

Comment

Originally posted by Metec View Post
          Great player, great personality and the only decent basketball player that was raised in Israel in the last 15 years. And finally, after many years we will have a significant Israeli in the roster.
          I'm sure maccabeo still misses Ohayon!

Comment

Is Sandy Cohen Jewish? Is he going to get an Israeli citizenship?

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
            Intercontinental Cup - 1980
            Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

Hunter is coming from the bench, Black and Caspi are starting, even in the scenario you are afraid of, if Caspi starts at SF(which s not gonna happen, no team in Europe plays with so big SF) then Acy and Black are the starters and Hunter comes off the bench that's for sure. You are right, Maccabi doesn't need another addition in guards, team is very strong allready and you are also right that if Caspi is gonna been used correct he is an atomic weapon for Euroleague and I don't believe Sfairopoulos is stupid to miss that!
              casspi as sf would mean cut space to zoo and avdija. imo zoo and avdija should be our 3. casspi and calo our 4 . the problem is acy , not casspi. i even dont consider hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                I'm sure maccabeo still misses Ohayon!
                i have his picture on my bed, honestly. so i remember at him every morning and evening

Comment

. You are right, Maccabi doesn't need another addition in guards...
                  if Caspi is gonna been used correct he is an atomic weapon for Euroleague and I don't believe Sfairopoulos is stupid to miss that!
                  after cohen no reason to get another g . would be dramatic ,mainly if names are cole or kane! mammamia!
                  sfair is not stupid. he is a good techinical coach. the problem is that he showed to suffer players with strong personality. he showed having no character to exclude pargo and kane, a suicide caused elimination by playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by [M-120] View Post
                    Is Sandy Cohen Jewish? Is he going to get an Israeli citizenship?
                    yes off course!
                    after the pre season games Maccabi will decide if he will stay on the roster or if they will loan him for an israeli team that will earn more experience.
                    his contract is 100K net for 4 years, great Jewish prospect!
                    https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

and IMO Omri Casspi is a very very good signing by Maccabi!
                      if he will stay healthy (hopefully) i think that he easily can be one of the best players in his positions and maybe also one of the best in the league.
                      https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Maccabi once again out of the playoffs next season. They have a very good frontline but backcourt decides the matches. And maccabi have wilbekin and some eurocup level players next to him. And of course didnt learn from last seasons and still going with short guys there. 10th position at best. After all most playoff spots are already taken from
                        Fener,real,Barca,csska,efes,panathinaikos and imo baskonia,khimki will be the last 2 with Armani,maccabi,Bayern be the 3 teams following the 8 first
                        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                          casspi as sf would mean cut space to zoo and avdija. imo zoo and avdija should be our 3. casspi and calo our 4 . the problem is acy , not casspi. i even dont consider hunter
                          Ok we got that brother no need to repeat in almost every post of your :P I believe Sfairo aquired Acy in order to have too much depth in front line and many different lineups, he can have Acy to play 4 and 5, Hunter mostly 5 and a bit 4, Caspi and Caloiaro(if he stays) 4 and a a bit 3, that way it makes sense, the only problem is that Calo and especially Jake Cohen will be hard to find minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
                            yes off course!
                            after the pre season games Maccabi will decide if he will stay on the roster or if they will loan him for an israeli team that will earn more experience.
                            his contract is 100K net for 4 years, great Jewish prospect!
                            According to Wikipedia, he's a member of the church tho unless he is half Jewish from his dad's side?

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
                            Intercontinental Cup - 1980
                            Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

Maccabi build fantactic roster. Players are ideal for their fast tempo Playing style. Ottelo, Wolters fits perfect! Nów they have also Casspi, Black stays and good Coach. Marked this words: they will play in next FF!
                              Last edited by rayo1985; 08-15-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rayo1985 View Post
                                Maccabi build fantactic roster. Players are ideal for their fast tempo Playing style. Ottelo, Wolters fits perfect! Nów they have also Casspi, Black stays and good Coach. Marked this words: they will play in next FF!
                                best possiblle results 6th . imo we ll get playoffs as 7th team. our pg position is weak, our sg is great, our sf very good, our 4 great, our c average, because we have one great player (black) and one mediocre(othello). also, u should compare this roster with others

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information