Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maccabi Tel-Aviv 2019-20

New News about Maccabi :

Staying - Wilbekin, Zoosman, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Avdija, Black, Cohen .
    Leaving - Pargo, O'Bryant, Roll .
    Unknown Situation - Tyus, Caloiaro

New Players - Nate Wolters, official announcement next week .

The big target for the summer is - Omri Casspi .
    if he wont find he contract in the NBA, he 100% will sign with Maccabi .

another big target - TOP Poing guard .
    Malcolm Delaney? Brad Wanamaker? we still dont know, but a BIG name for sure .

the roster will look like this :
    1. Top PG, Wolters .
    2. Wilbekin, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Zoosman .
    3. Casspi, Caloiaro\Combo Forward, Avdija .
    4. PF, Cohen .
    5. Black, Center, Amare Stoudemire(??)

If Tyus will stay maybe Maccabi will add guard for the 2 (like Hollins) instead of a foreigner Center
    we will know everything In a better way in the upcoming days .
    https://t.me/pump_upp

Originally posted by arelg View Post
    New News about Maccabi :

Staying - Wilbekin, Zoosman, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Avdija, Black, Cohen .
    Leaving - Pargo, O'Bryant, Roll .
    Unknown Situation - Tyus, Caloiaro

New Players - Nate Wolters, official announcement next week .

The big target for the summer is - Omri Casspi .
    if he wont find he contract in the NBA, he 100% will sign with Maccabi .

another big target - TOP Poing guard .
    Malcolm Delaney? Brad Wanamaker? we still dont know, but a BIG name for sure .

the roster will look like this :
    1. Top PG, Wolters .
    2. Wilbekin, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Zoosman .
    3. Casspi, Caloiaro\Combo Forward, Avdija .
    4. PF, Cohen .
    5. Black, Center, Amare Stoudemire(??)

If Tyus will stay maybe Maccabi will add guard for the 2 (like Hollins) instead of a foreigner Center
    we will know everything In a better way in the upcoming days .
    kane will stay???????????? no way. absurd

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
      kane will stay???????????? no way. absurd
      sfairopoulos and the coaching stuff love him very much (for some reason i dont know)

Comment

sfairopoulos and the coaching stuff love him very much (for some reason i dont know)
        here is why i consider sfair a mediocre coach despite he is technically a good coach. i guess sfair is fascinated by players with strong personality even if not good players.something that say he has not strong presonality. probably he is conditioned by them. kane is a smart guy. he well understand that his behaviour on court (encouraging fans, fighting, making theatrical gestures), make connection with fans (who are totally un-technical fans, something they showed many times cheering absurd players, and always filling arena in any cases). this is something gave kane such (absurd) consideration among fans and consequencially fascinating sfair.
        as ohayon, there is no one lonely technical reason why kane weared yellow so long time. kane in, it mean no party next year too, doesnt matter players will come.
        Last edited by maccabeo; 06-15-2019, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Maccabi Tel Aviv Roster will look like this :
          1. PG, Wolters
          2. Wilbekin, Swingman(2-3), Dibartolomeo
          3. Zoosman, Caloiaro, Avdija
          4. Casspi, PF, Cohen
          5. Black, C

Jerian Grant form the Orlando Magic might sign with us for the starting PG position.
          Nik stauskas is an option for the swingman guard we need.
          and the PF+C still unknown names, but 100% they will be foreigners and not israelis (there were rumours that Devin Booker or Mathias Lessort maybe will come for the second C position, but nothing too much serious)
          Maccabi Want to sign the PG first and to finish with this long saga, and after this we will hear a leading names for the C+PF players that should come.

any thoughts?

Comment

1. PG, Wolters
            4. Casspi, PF, Cohen
            5. Black, C

Jerian Grant form the Orlando Magic might sign with us for the starting PG position.
            and the PF+C still unknown names, but 100% they will be foreigners and not israelis (there were rumours that Devin Booker or Mathias Lessort maybe will come for the second C position, but nothing too much serious)
            Maccabi Want to sign the PG first and to finish with this long saga, and after this we will hear a leading names for the C+PF players that should come.

any thoughts?
            after casspi, here is a cheap (mediocre) american like granger but everybody will be happy (because the casspi cake for fans was a clever success by owners)

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
              Othello Hunter zu Maccabi. 2 seasons
              ahaha the savingmoneyproject after casspi add, started in perfect style!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                Nop. this is only a note which deny the signing rumours. He is waiting to the birth of his daughter, after that will be official
                I really hope to see Omri in Israel.
                But that "waiting for the birth of his daughter" sounds so wierd.

Why would anyone wait for his daughter birth to announce a signing? Espceally while our media keep pumping the news about the deal being final, and I'm sure he is already being bomarded by fans & media regarding this issue.

Hopefully he is just waiting for a contract at some NBA team.
                At the worst case he is still not sure if he is going to come to Maccabi anyway and may consider other offers from Europe. (The contract numbers that were announced on Israeli media are surprisingly small).

Comment

I think Hunter is a decent signing.

Comment

Who have you expected to see?

If indeed Casspi signed (even though Casspi official signing feels more and more like Teodosic or Sloukas) then a week of Casspi + Hunter is a great week for Maccabi.
                    Given Maccabi's performance last years, I was expecting them to sign an NBA dropout/Summer league average PG + A bunch of cheap findings from smaller teams (Caloiaro style).

I was worried that Maccabi building a team that will not be even able to compete for playoffs.
                    Casspi + Hunter + Decent PG will actually give me hope that Maccabi would be able to compete with EL second-tier teams.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager View Post
                      I think Hunter is a decent signing.
                      i think is a great signing!
                      Black will be the starter and Hunter will come from the bench - Perferct IMO.

Comment

Maccabi with a big Pg/Sg next to Wilbekin, with Casspi, and Balck - Hunter as centers has higher chances of playoff than last year. They also kept sfairopoulos, and let go eurocup players like Kane and Pargo. Which players do they need also? Maybe another sg from the bench and another pf

Comment

Originally posted by Steph Milano View Post
                          Maccabi with a big Pg/Sg next to Wilbekin, with Casspi, and Balck - Hunter as centers has higher chances of playoff than last year. They also kept sfairopoulos, and let go eurocup players like Kane and Pargo. Which players do they need also? Maybe another sg from the bench and another pf
                          I'm sure Pargo will return during the season at some point, he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by Steph Milano View Post
                            I sent it yesterday, now i'll update the message with the signing of Hunter :

1. PG, Wolters
                            4. Casspi, PF, Cohen
                            5. Black, Haunter

Jerian Grant from the Orlando Magic might sign with us for the starting PG position.
                            and the PF is still unknown, but 100% it will be a foreigner and not israeli.

Comment

Avdija looking amazing in the U20 European Championship, i think that he definitely can be great from the bench for Maccabi next season,, something like 10 good minutes that also will help him to improve before the NBA Draft.
                              Just to remind, right now the predictions says that he will be a TOP 5 pick in 2020 Draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information