TBL Finals 2019 - Efes vs. Fenerbahçe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okanial View Post
    Dont be. Im happy with how the team plays and he is a great coahc. Definetely great est Turkish coach. I dont like what he is doing out of the court lately but it doesnt affect how I see his professional career or my team
    Sure, if you have no problem with ''As long as I win, the methods are not important'' mentality, Gergin is your favorite coach. (both in terms of provocation and doping)

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
    Ataman is a teenager. If Efes management warns him now, he will act like a teenager and sit at the bench only.
    I am sure Tuncay Ozilhan is not happy at all with his behaviours. Also I am not happy at all.
    Let's see tonight's game and whoever wins, at least in this forum, we will congratulate each other.
    Of course, I will congratulate Galatasaray-Efes if you guys win.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
      Sure, if you have no problem with ''As long as I win, the methods are not important'' mentality, Gergin is your favorite coach. (both in terms of provocation and doping)

I remember you saying I dont care about Turkish players as long as we win, winning is the most important. Well.

I wish he didnt say any of this. It still doesnt change his successes both domestically and internationally

Comment

well, you cannot say that. Ataman is not GS. he's a fanatic as most of Fener fans. you should understand each other well.
        the ugly thing is that Efes got into this mess with none of its fault.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I remember you saying I dont care about Turkish players as long as we win, winning is the most important. Well.

I wish he didnt say any of this. It still doesnt change his successes both domestically and internationally
          You think not preferring local players is the same thing with provoke the other supporters by cursing them during the game or using illegal substances such as Cathine? Alright, I can't say your logic make sense. Also I said we shouldn't bother with raising young players, because once they get better they are directly going to nba and we can't get any benefit from raising them which is why investing our money and our time on them isn't worth it, it's not like football. I never said anything about local players. Ahmet and melih mahmutoğlu are playing very well.

Wishing is one thing, acting against it another, so you guys will use Gergin until he keeps winning and the moment he loses you will kick him out from Efes, not because his personality but because of his successes in basketball.

Well that's the difference between Fenerbahçe and others. As Great Atatürk said ; ''I like sportsmen who are smart, agile and also well-behaved!''
          Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          well, you cannot say that. Ataman is not GS. he's a fanatic as most of Fener fans. you should understand each other well.
          the ugly thing is that Efes got into this mess with none of its fault.
          He publicly asked help from Galatasaray's main supporter group Ultraslan and Ultraslan answered him publicly and they agreed to help him on this game. Ataman is a representative of Efes, and he is talking behalf of Efes. Show me that he is not the representative of Efes and Efes management did something about this, otherwise Galatasaray-Efes collaboration officially happened on this game.

Efes has every right to stop Gergin, but they are doing nothing in order to win, so I guess they are fine with that.
          FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

He publicly asked help from Galatasaray's main supporter group Ultraslan and Ultraslan answered him publicly and they agreed to help him on this game. Ataman is a representative of Efes, and he is talking behalf of Efes. Show me that he is not the representative of Efes and Efes management did something about this, otherwise Galatasaray-Efes collaboration officially happened on this game.

Efes has every right to stop Gergin, but they are doing nothing in order to win, so I guess they are fine with that.
            how do you know what Efes management did? Do you expect them to fire guy right now? get real.
            Ataman is not a representative of Efes, he's an employee of Efes. Employees can screw it up, they can be held accountable, the team suffers (already did) but that doesn't define the club's approach or direction. it's an insult to call to Efes as GS (or FB or BJK).

Comment

You think not preferring local players is the same thing with provoke the other supporters by cursing them during the game or using illegal substances such as Cathine? Alright, I can't say your logic make sense. Also I said we shouldn't bother with raising young players, because once they get better they are directly going to nba and we can't get any benefit from raising them which is why investing our money and our time on them isn't worth it, it's not like football. I never said anything about local players. Ahmet and melih mahmutoğlu are playing very well.

Wishing is one thing, acting against it another, so you guys will use Gergin until he keeps winning and the moment he loses you will kick him out from Efes, not because his personality but because of his successes in basketball.

Well that's difference between Fenerbahçe and others. As Great Atatürk said ; ''I like sportsmen who are smart, agile and also well-behaved!''

Most of them are rich considering a mafia leader was your team president for years. Also Ataman loses my support and most efes fans. But it doesnt mean Fener fans are good guys here. They are the ones Who booed Efes in euroleague final. All Turkey support ed Fener for 4 years in f4 and this is how you repay?

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                how do you know what Efes management did? Do you expect them to fire guy right now? get real.
                Ataman is not a representative of Efes, he's an employee of Efes. Employees can screw it up, they can be held accountable, the team suffers (already did) but that doesn't define the club's approach or direction. it's an insult to call to Efes as GS (or FB or BJK).
                Employees can be representative.

That's my point, if Gergin screw it up, then Efes should do something about it right now, a statement from any member of the management would do or any other employee with higher rank than Gergin should talk. I agree it's an insult to a club like that Efes, but unless Efes do something about it that's the truth. Efes should clean this mess right now.
                Most of them are rich considering a mafia leader was your team president for years. Also Ataman loses my support and most efes fans. But it doesnt mean Fener fans are good guys here. They are the ones Who booed Efes in euroleague final. All Turkey support ed Fener for 4 years in f4 and this is how you repay?
                Are we going to talk about football and other branches now? Because that's irrelevant with basketball. Fenerbahçe never had a basketball coach like Gergin before, we shouldn't see coaches like Gergin on basketball courts.

Supporters can curse, it's not like happened first time in the history, it happens everywhere in Europe. They even spitted on our coach and before that people threw a drink on our coach before. But a basketball coach cursing at supporters? That's the first time in the history. (if not the first than it's very rare) As well as Efes's basketball coach is asking help from Galatasaray supporters against Fenerbahçe in TBL final local game? That's the first in the history as well.
                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

good series and congrats to efes. time to rebuild.

Before the season I was sure that efes rebuild was on point cept larkin. he also proved me wrong.
                  sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

Larkin was unstoppable today and the efes guards could run to the rim easily. This was the main difference. Till to the last quarter fener was able to stay in the game with 3 point shots but it wasnt enough. Some good words to Sertac. He was way better than Dunston today. Made all his shots. There were two P&R mistakes but rest was perfect.

I want also to express my respect to sloukas who fought like a warrior. He isnt like larkin or Micic of course but what he did he did well.

Comment

First Turkish championship in 10 years for Efes! We need to get used to winning trophies again, only if we capture the winning mentality will we go on to lift the Euroleague trophy....

Comment

Thanks to my team, all players and fans...
                        That was well deserved championship.
                        Special thanks to Shane Larkin & Vasilije Micic. In my opinion best guard duo of Europe at the moment.
                        They will change the style of playing in Europe. Effective penetrating to the rim, outside shooting, assists...
                        Proud of having them in our team. I hope Larkin will be with us next year...
                        CHAMPIONS...
                        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Larkin is the best player in Europe.
                          If he stays Efes is one of the favorites for title next season.
                          Ataman did great job by smart money management, he brought one expensive player and rest of the team are more or less from 0.5 to 1 milion.

Comment

Congratulations to all Efes fans for deserved win!!!

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                              Larkin is the best player in Europe.
                              If he stays Efes is one of the favorites for title next season.
                              Ataman did great job by smart money management, he brought one expensive player and rest of the team are more or less from 0.5 to 1 milion.
                              And the funny thing is, that happened in a year where we had unlucky consecutive injuries and we still lost it in the game 7, we could still win if Dixon and Melih scored +10 each.

I congratulate my team for still fighting for it, and congratulate the Efes-Galatasaray collaboration for winning the cup.

Now maybe this will motivate us to choose better players in the next season so not only the Turkish league we can win the Euroleague again. We kept MVP Vesely, now we need to replace Lauvergne with a better center, and Tyler Ennis with a better guard, also Guduric is not going to become the player we want so we can replace him as well. As for Sloukas, he doesn't look like he is going to stay so we can make a change on that position as well. Datome and Kalinic can stay, as well as Melli, though we will see what happen.
                              FENERBAHÇE

Comment

And the funny thing is, that happened in a year where we had unlucky consecutive injuries and we still lost it in the game 7, we could still win if Dixon and Melih scored +10 each.
                                don't be sore loser, Tevfik. You had one extra foreigner in Dixon vs Efes's 5 slots. You've a great team, they just fell short this time. it happens.
                                Judging by twitter, I must say your fans and the management are not nearly at the same level.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information