TBL Finals 2019 - Efes vs. Fenerbahçe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okanial View Post
    Efes should retire Dunstons Jersey. The guy is great and an icon of stability since the day he arrived. Such a joy to see him in action
    He extended another two years and he will be longest foreign player played for Efes Pilsen. He already played 265 games for EL and TBL. With cup games probably he is around 275-277 games for Efes in 4 seasons. He is a beast and great character.
    I am sure his jersey will be retired.

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
    That link wouldn't play but I found another.

Easy. Very easy win for Efes. Is it right that they need 1 more victory to be champions?
    If you have problem next game Sport Kulb Serbia is another option. I watched so many TBL games this year from Sport Klub this year.

Fenerbahce never had their guard rotation and bigs playing good at the same time. Today guards were ok, bigs were crap.
    Dunston + Moerman had 45 pts, 15 rebs, 7 asists together while Melli, Ahmet. Kalinic had 14 pts, 10 rebs 7 assists.
    All three bigs didn't play single second last quarter.

As Efes fan I want this series to be finished on Wednesday, but if I was neutral I would want game 7.
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post

If you have problem next game Sport Kulb Serbia is another option. I watched so many TBL games this year from Sport Klub this year.
      Thanks. I watched 2nd half as I was playing some bball myself with some friends before that.

Veselj missing mean Dunston is having a party. I don't see how Fener can contain him. Zoc will have to pull rabbits out of a hat but still this Efes team is so confident at the moment. Great job by Ataman building a good team within 9 months.
      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
        I hate to agree with this post as a Fenerbahçe fan, but it's still half true. Not Kalinic, but Guduric is surely a huge disappointment, the time we've invested on him was for nothing it seems. I mean look at micic, and look at guduric... Two different level players, and they are making the only difference on this series, terrible games of guduric, and great games of micic.
        Well a young player is always a gamble and if you ask me Guduric never showed the potential Bogdan had shown. I dont get the logic behind signing a foreign prospect anyway. Especially if you have to pay for them since in bb paying the teams is very uncommon. ZOC is a very patriotic man and I think he tries to support serbian teams and raise serbian prospects in foreign teams.

I would understand it if turkey were like Russia or Greece... very poor countries in terms of having prospects but you have enough in turkey you can raise without paying millions for teams. I dont say ZOC is a racist but he gave serbian player more trust and chances. Fener wont be able to maintain this. Basketball is a additional liability and 1/5 title ratio is too pathetic. I think ZOCs and Gerardinis credibility ends next season...
        Last edited by Toruko; 06-17-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

And one thing to Kalinic. His only contribution was his final four performance two years ago. Last season he was more injured than healthy. He is an injury prone and after his zalgiris injury this season he has been playing shitty. He is a fighter for sure but not a top euroleaugue player. Gerardinis player selection in generall is very weird...

Comment

Zoc does support his countrymen. That's no surprise. I think Kalinic has been successful but not so much for Guduric. He still has time though to shine. Bogdan was out of this world special.

At PAO we purchased Pekovic, Tepic and Maric with transfers. Only Peko was good. The other two were rubbish. On the other hand he picked up on the cheap both Becirovic and Vujanic who were very good and played big roles. Same applies for Tomasevic which most fans weren't excited about but he was great. Scepanovic without being special was ok for 1-2 seasons.
            Last edited by EverGreen; 06-17-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Zoc does support his countrymen. That's no surprise. I think Kalinic has been successful but not so much for Kalinic. He still has time though to shine. Bogdan was out of this world special.

At PAO we purchased Pekovic, Tepic and Maric with transfers. Only Peko was good. The other two were rubbish. On the other hand he picked up on the cheap both Becirovic and Vujanic who were very good and played big roles. Same applies for Tomasevic which most fans weren't excited about but he was great. Scepanovic without being special was ok for 1-2 seasons.
              Even Bogdan needed 2 seasons to shine. In the middle of the second season i was sure that he wont make the jump and he proved me wrong with the playoff games starting in OAKA

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                Even Bogdan needed 2 seasons to shine. In the middle of the second season i was sure that he wont make the jump and he proved me wrong with the playoff games starting in OAKA
                He killed us with 35 Pir in each of first 2 games.

Comment

Last edited by Tevfik1907; 06-19-2019, 08:57 AM.
                  FENERBAHÇE
                  --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                  --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                  --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                  --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    yess!!!

Kalinic and Guduric look pathetic the whole series. Fener paid 2 million euro to serbian teams the get trashes like them.
                    We would gladly take them back. Some people...

I bet you have not played a single minute of competitive basketball in your life to call players like them or Sloukas trash.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                      We would gladly take them back. Some people...

I bet you have not played a single minute of competitive basketball in your life to call players like them or Sloukas trash.
                      For some Fener fans, it's either "We love you" or " F*** you!" depending on what game they have

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                        this is no one to pay attention to.
                        for everyone to realize what this guy is... this is what he says "Ataman was provoking Fener fans by putting his earplugs".
                        that's all you need to know.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                          this is no one to pay attention to.
                          for everyone to realize what this guy is... this is what he says "Ataman was provoking Fener fans by putting his earplugs".
                          that's all you need to know.
                          He also mentioned about Ergin Ataman's Fenerbahçe obsession which comes from the past, and that ambulance thing that Efes didn't give their ambulance to help Gigi Datome.
                          FENERBAHÇE
                          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

Obradovic talked about the injuries.
                            FENERBAHÇE

Comment

For some Fener fans, it's either "We love you" or " F*** you!" depending on what game they have
                              Comes with that basketball tradition that flourishes there

Comment

Guduric finally remembered that he is a Fenerbahçe Beko player and started to play like one in the second half.
                                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information