TBL Finals 2019 - Efes vs. Fenerbahçe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and well done, Efes!
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      don't be sore loser, Tevfik. You had one extra foreigner in Dixon vs Efes's 5 slots. You've a great team, they just fell short this time. it happens.
      Judging by twitter, I must say your fans and the management are not nearly at the same level.
      Not only Dixon but also Ahmet should be considered as foreigner since he plays for Jordan...

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        Not only Dixon but also Ahmet should be considered as foreigner since he plays for Jordan...
        Ahmet does play for Jordan, but he's not naturalized, as he got his Turkish passport at birth.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Ahmet does play for Jordan, but he's not naturalized, as he got his Turkish passport at birth.
          I dont care. He shouldnt engage a spot that is supposed to be given to a potential turkish nt player.

Comment

don't be sore loser, Tevfik. You had one extra foreigner in Dixon vs Efes's 5 slots. You've a great team, they just fell short this time. it happens.
            Judging by twitter, I must say your fans and the management are not nearly at the same level.
            Dixon is a great player but I would gladly swap him with Vesely or even Lauvergne. Because not having two major players in one position is a big problem. We could compensate Dixon with Green / Sloukas / Guduric, but we couldn't compensate both Vesely and Lauvergne with Melli and Kalinic at the same time, they are playing different positions.

As well as Datome, he was one of the top 3 players of ours (Vesely, Datome and Sloukas) and he got injured too.
            FENERBAHÇE
            --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
            --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
            --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
            --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Congrats to all Efes fans on their amazing season... Only thing I am sorry about is that you guys didn’t lift the Euroleague trophy too.

Other than that #HerseyCokGuzelOldu
              Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
              Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information