• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBL Finals 2019 - Efes vs. Fenerbahçe

Game 1 of the Finals;

Efes 56 - 73 Fenerbahçe

FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Fener has a major advantage being able to play Dixon and Duverioglu who have Turkish passports.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Efes was on extremely bad shooting day. With all respect to Fenerbahce's defence, Efes even missed open shots.
      Game 2 is tomorrow, if we win tomorrow i still believe Efes will win the series. If not, Fenerbahce might even sweep.
      Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
        Fener has a major advantage being able to play Dixon and Duverioglu who have Turkish passports.
        In normal circumstances, I agree, we've an advantage on local players.

But this season injuries killed us. Vesely is out, Datome is out, Lauvergne is out, and now Green too is injured.
        FENERBAHÇE
        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
          In normal circumstances, I agree, we've an advantage on local players.

But this season injuries killed us. Vesely is out, Datome is out, Lauvergne is out, and now Green too is injured.
          With which 5 foreigners wold Fener play if they were not injured?
          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
            With which 5 foreigners wold Fener play if they were not injured?
            Vesely, Datome, Melli, Kalinic, Sloukas

We could switch Melli and Kalinic with Lauvergne, and Sloukas with Green and Guduric in the next games.
            FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Terrible start for Efes. it's a long shot to turn this around.

this game has been talked about a lot these days, but not for basketball. there is a very strange situation where Fener fans swear Ataman all game long, the game is paused a few times, and then they continue. and then Mahmutoglu and some normally respectable people that are also Fener fans (Murathanoglu etc) blame Ataman for this. I mean, Ataman is a troll, adn idiot even in these matters, but what the heck. where is your class? Obradovic seems to be the only same person who asks for stopping this shit.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                Terrible start for Efes. it's a long shot to turn this around.

this game has been talked about a lot these days, but not for basketball. there is a very strange situation where Fener fans swear Ataman all game long, the game is paused a few times, and then they continue. and then Mahmutoglu and some normally respectable people that are also Fener fans (Murathanoglu etc) blame Ataman for this. I mean, Ataman is a troll, adn idiot even in these matters, but what the heck. where is your class? Obradovic seems to be the only same person who asks for stopping this shit.
                All this year Ataman actually behaved and talked good about Fener. He praised them before and after the f4. But Fener fans sweared and bood him while he represented us at the biggest stage. Its not his fault at this point. Dont provoke him for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
                  All this year Ataman actually behaved and talked good about Fener. He praised them before and after the f4. But Fener fans sweared and bood him while he represented us at the biggest stage. Its not his fault at this point. Dont provoke him for nothing.
                  I don't remember Ergin Ataman's apology for cursing at the Fenerbahçe supporters at Final Four. He said it happened because of ''adrenaline'' as if other people don't have the same adrenaline. Instead of apologizing he asked from our president Ali Koç to apologize. That's impudence. Then Ali Koç gave his answer, Levenspiel says Ergin is a troll, I would say Ergin Ataman is a provocator and he is the last person who can expect an apology from the supporters on basketball courts in Turkey, just like Ali Koç said. We don't care even if he wins the Euroleague or not, being a decent person is more important for us.

This is not about Efes. This is only about Ergin Ataman, Efes shouldn't take this personal.
                  FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
                    There is no excuse for swearing to him and his mother. This is shame..
                    However, I don't believe his sincerity.. He is asking announcement for "Mola Alsana" and " Doping Yapsana"... It is 100% certain that he has Fenerbahce and Obradovic complex. He always find a way to change the subject after every defeat..

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
                      I don't remember Ergin Ataman's apology for cursing at the Fenerbahçe supporters at Final Four. He said it happened because of ''adrenaline'' as if other people don't have the same adrenaline. Instead of apologizing he asked from our president Ali Koç to apologize. That's impudence. Then Ali Koç gave his answer, Levenspiel says Ergin is a troll, I would say Ergin Ataman is a provocator and he is the last person who can expect an apology from the supporters on basketball courts in Turkey, just like Ali Koç said. We don't care even if he wins the Euroleague or not, being a decent person is more important for us.

This is not about Efes. This is only about Ergin Ataman, Efes shouldn't take this personal.
                      I agree with Levenspiel and with you that Ataman is a troll.

My only problem is when Fenerbahce fans swear/curse on Ataman in the arena as chorus, they take all the joy of watching basketball. My cousins went to support Efes with their children and first reaction after the game, they won't go next game with their children because they don't want them to hear all these shit.

Also there is another problem with some minority number of Fenerbahce fans. They take every gesture done on court as an insult to them. Will Clyburn and Kenny Gabriel issues are two latest examples. You can boo them but taking to threats over social media is unbelievable. As most of Fenerbahce members are sensible here, please do not give credit to those trolls on social media.
                      Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post

My only problem is when Fenerbahce fans swear/curse on Ataman in the arena as chorus, they take all the joy of watching basketball. My cousins went to support Efes with their children and first reaction after the game, they won't go next game with their children because they don't want them to hear all these shit.

Also there is another problem with some minority number of Fenerbahce fans. They take every gesture done on court as an insult to them. Will Clyburn and Kenny Gabriel issues are two latest examples. You can boo them but taking to threats over social media is unbelievable. As most of Fenerbahce members are sensible here, please do not give credit to those trolls on social media.
                        Thanks, I can't add anything more.

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
                          this is a massive issue, and not new, nor unique to Fener fans. As evidenced by the latest Iceland craze, we're losing it completely as a nation

here is a fitting one from Yigit Ozgur.
                          CpcQ8qxWAAAhowA.jpg

My main issue here is that people with some weight, people that have roles beyond being a fan, should have kept their calm instead of attacking Ataman themselves, or trying to justify this situation. This is such a embarrassing environment that needs to be addressed first, above anything else. The bball rivalry should be secondary.
                          Last edited by Levenspiel; 06-11-2019, 01:04 PM.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Before the Game 2;

We still don't have Vesely, Datome, Lauvergne and Green, they aren't playing due to injuries.

Efes on the other hand, used the advantage of not having injured players, and they replaced Moerman (he didn't play well in the first game) with Motum and they also replaced Simon (he didn't play well too in Game 1) with Beaubois. They have 2 rested and fresh players on this game.
                            FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Hahahaha

Ergin is a really funny guy
                              FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information