Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 81

Thread: TBL Finals 2019 - Efes vs. Fenerbahçe

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default TBL Finals 2019 - Efes vs. Fenerbahçe

    Game 1 of the Finals;

    Efes 56 - 73 Fenerbahçe



    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  2. #2
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    Fener has a major advantage being able to play Dixon and Duverioglu who have Turkish passports.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  3. #3
    Senior Member Efesdxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baku / Azerbaijan
    Posts
    1,102
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Efes was on extremely bad shooting day. With all respect to Fenerbahce's defence, Efes even missed open shots.
    Game 2 is tomorrow, if we win tomorrow i still believe Efes will win the series. If not, Fenerbahce might even sweep.
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Fener has a major advantage being able to play Dixon and Duverioglu who have Turkish passports.
    In normal circumstances, I agree, we've an advantage on local players.

    But this season injuries killed us. Vesely is out, Datome is out, Lauvergne is out, and now Green too is injured.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  5. #5
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    In normal circumstances, I agree, we've an advantage on local players.

    But this season injuries killed us. Vesely is out, Datome is out, Lauvergne is out, and now Green too is injured.
    With which 5 foreigners wold Fener play if they were not injured?
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  6. #6
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    With which 5 foreigners wold Fener play if they were not injured?
    Vesely, Datome, Melli, Kalinic, Sloukas

    We could switch Melli and Kalinic with Lauvergne, and Sloukas with Green and Guduric in the next games.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  7. #7
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,105
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Terrible start for Efes. it's a long shot to turn this around.

    this game has been talked about a lot these days, but not for basketball. there is a very strange situation where Fener fans swear Ataman all game long, the game is paused a few times, and then they continue. and then Mahmutoglu and some normally respectable people that are also Fener fans (Murathanoglu etc) blame Ataman for this. I mean, Ataman is a troll, adn idiot even in these matters, but what the heck. where is your class? Obradovic seems to be the only same person who asks for stopping this shit.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  8. #8
    Senior Member okanial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Terrible start for Efes. it's a long shot to turn this around.

    this game has been talked about a lot these days, but not for basketball. there is a very strange situation where Fener fans swear Ataman all game long, the game is paused a few times, and then they continue. and then Mahmutoglu and some normally respectable people that are also Fener fans (Murathanoglu etc) blame Ataman for this. I mean, Ataman is a troll, adn idiot even in these matters, but what the heck. where is your class? Obradovic seems to be the only same person who asks for stopping this shit.
    All this year Ataman actually behaved and talked good about Fener. He praised them before and after the f4. But Fener fans sweared and bood him while he represented us at the biggest stage. Its not his fault at this point. Dont provoke him for nothing.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okanial View Post
    All this year Ataman actually behaved and talked good about Fener. He praised them before and after the f4. But Fener fans sweared and bood him while he represented us at the biggest stage. Its not his fault at this point. Dont provoke him for nothing.
    I don't remember Ergin Ataman's apology for cursing at the Fenerbahçe supporters at Final Four. He said it happened because of ''adrenaline'' as if other people don't have the same adrenaline. Instead of apologizing he asked from our president Ali Koç to apologize. That's impudence. Then Ali Koç gave his answer, Levenspiel says Ergin is a troll, I would say Ergin Ataman is a provocator and he is the last person who can expect an apology from the supporters on basketball courts in Turkey, just like Ali Koç said. We don't care even if he wins the Euroleague or not, being a decent person is more important for us.

    This is not about Efes. This is only about Ergin Ataman, Efes shouldn't take this personal.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  10. #10
    Senior Member ab_mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Baku
    Posts
    372
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okanial View Post
    All this year Ataman actually behaved and talked good about Fener. He praised them before and after the f4. But Fener fans sweared and bood him while he represented us at the biggest stage. Its not his fault at this point. Dont provoke him for nothing.
    There is no excuse for swearing to him and his mother. This is shame..
    However, I don't believe his sincerity.. He is asking announcement for "Mola Alsana" and " Doping Yapsana"... It is 100% certain that he has Fenerbahce and Obradovic complex. He always find a way to change the subject after every defeat..

  11. #11
    Senior Member Efesdxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baku / Azerbaijan
    Posts
    1,102
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
    I don't remember Ergin Ataman's apology for cursing at the Fenerbahçe supporters at Final Four. He said it happened because of ''adrenaline'' as if other people don't have the same adrenaline. Instead of apologizing he asked from our president Ali Koç to apologize. That's impudence. Then Ali Koç gave his answer, Levenspiel says Ergin is a troll, I would say Ergin Ataman is a provocator and he is the last person who can expect an apology from the supporters on basketball courts in Turkey, just like Ali Koç said. We don't care even if he wins the Euroleague or not, being a decent person is more important for us.

    This is not about Efes. This is only about Ergin Ataman, Efes shouldn't take this personal.
    I agree with Levenspiel and with you that Ataman is a troll.

    My only problem is when Fenerbahce fans swear/curse on Ataman in the arena as chorus, they take all the joy of watching basketball. My cousins went to support Efes with their children and first reaction after the game, they won't go next game with their children because they don't want them to hear all these shit.

    Also there is another problem with some minority number of Fenerbahce fans. They take every gesture done on court as an insult to them. Will Clyburn and Kenny Gabriel issues are two latest examples. You can boo them but taking to threats over social media is unbelievable. As most of Fenerbahce members are sensible here, please do not give credit to those trolls on social media.
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

  12. #12
    Senior Member ab_mj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Baku
    Posts
    372
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Efesdxb View Post
    .....

    My only problem is when Fenerbahce fans swear/curse on Ataman in the arena as chorus, they take all the joy of watching basketball. My cousins went to support Efes with their children and first reaction after the game, they won't go next game with their children because they don't want them to hear all these shit.

    Also there is another problem with some minority number of Fenerbahce fans. They take every gesture done on court as an insult to them. Will Clyburn and Kenny Gabriel issues are two latest examples. You can boo them but taking to threats over social media is unbelievable. As most of Fenerbahce members are sensible here, please do not give credit to those trolls on social media.
    Thanks, I can't add anything more.

  13. #13
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,105
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Efesdxb View Post
    Also there is another problem with some minority number of Fenerbahce fans. They take every gesture done on court as an insult to them. Will Clyburn and Kenny Gabriel issues are two latest examples. You can boo them but taking to threats over social media is unbelievable. As most of Fenerbahce members are sensible here, please do not give credit to those trolls on social media.
    this is a massive issue, and not new, nor unique to Fener fans. As evidenced by the latest Iceland craze, we're losing it completely as a nation

    here is a fitting one from Yigit Ozgur.
    CpcQ8qxWAAAhowA.jpg

    My main issue here is that people with some weight, people that have roles beyond being a fan, should have kept their calm instead of attacking Ataman themselves, or trying to justify this situation. This is such a embarrassing environment that needs to be addressed first, above anything else. The bball rivalry should be secondary.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 06-11-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Before the Game 2;

    We still don't have Vesely, Datome, Lauvergne and Green, they aren't playing due to injuries.

    Efes on the other hand, used the advantage of not having injured players, and they replaced Moerman (he didn't play well in the first game) with Motum and they also replaced Simon (he didn't play well too in Game 1) with Beaubois. They have 2 rested and fresh players on this game.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  15. #15
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Hahahaha



    Ergin is a really funny guy
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  16. #16
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    any highlights from game 2? I can't find any on youtube.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  17. #17
    Senior Member Tevfik1907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    İstanbul / Türkiye
    Posts
    1,091
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    any highlights from game 2? I can't find any on youtube.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    ---1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    ---2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

  18. #18
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    Thank, Tevfik!
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  19. #19
    Senior Member Efesdxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baku / Azerbaijan
    Posts
    1,102
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Yesterday Efes won game 3 at Ulker Arena, 57-74, and got home court advantage back.
    It was carbon copy of first game, just teams changed.
    This time Fenerbahce missed 3 pointers (5/34 - %15) and Efes nailed them.
    Larkin, Micic, Beaubois and Moerman scored 69 points of Efes.
    Datome is back but seems not ready at all.
    Fenerbahce players looked already exhausted and playing every other day doesn't have good impact on players like Dixon (he is the best FB player of the series), Sinan, Kalinic and Melli.

    Here is the stats of the game:

    http://www.tbf.org.tr/bsl/
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

  20. #20
    Senior Member Picek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,235

    Default

    what happened with tbl netcasting?
    the one link I have hasn't been working all season long and couldn't find a new one.
    is there one?
    http://live.tbf.org.tr/tbf/netcasting/

    edit: hopefully it will appear here:
    http://www.tbf.org.tr/bsl/
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

    heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •