Page 855 of 855 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855
Results 17,081 to 17,098 of 17098

Thread: Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Quote Originally Posted by barok espinoza View Post
    you've been clickbaited lol. a lot of these vloggers have sacrificed accuracy and chosen to anchor their trade on sensationalist titles and reporting because this is what brings in the views. it's why i regularly erase my youtube watch history. once you click on a particular channel the algorithm will just recommend channels with similar content. i'm guessing it's how you came across that trailer trash content.
    Here is that shitty post in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lm5q4WpBFo

I got easily drawn to the title of the youtube post that says, "Aj Edu Papalitan si Kai Sotto". I thought it's a very recent development, only to find out that its a fake news.

A lot of people are misinformed & have flawed views & understanding of things partly becoz of these crooked bloggers that make social media very toxic.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    Marami Dyan sa social media.. they still have faith with pba.. another one named Ricky rises.. he's a certified pba fan eh he still want an all pba led team to be fielded in international competition...
    If you think he's very ignorant, you should check the " Angela Quizon" account, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi View Post
    If you think he's very ignorant, you should check the " Angela Quizon" account, lol
    Di uubra sakin mga Yan sa talaktakan.. I always take them down in any conversation... In the end minsan nag face shaming pa.. halatang pikon.. most of the pba fans are dumb fans.. they still living in cave yards...

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Here is that shitty post in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lm5q4WpBFo

I got easily drawn to the title of the youtube post that says, "Aj Edu Papalitan si Kai Sotto". I thought it's a very recent development, only to find out that its a fake news.

A lot of people are misinformed & have flawed views & understanding of things partly becoz of these crooked bloggers that make social media very toxic.
    there many of those i just open and click thumbs down.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

It's the fuckng social media, it's open to everyone. There'll be bad eggs but there'll be good ones too. And it's not like it's a basket of tomatoes that when one is rotten, the rest get spoiled too. You are free to choose and there's plenty to choose from. Unlike with the mainstream where it works like a cabal to feed you the very same shit. When you're given that chance to choose, appreciate it.

Stop whining about YouTube's or Facebook's shits we have our own shenanigans going on in here. Quit that holier than thou attitude and get off your high chairs people.
    Last edited by astigram04; 06-29-2021 at 08:28 AM.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    It's the fuckng social media, it's open to everyone. There'll be bad eggs but there'll be good ones too. And it's not like it's a basket of tomatoes that when one is rotten, the rest get spoiled too. You are free to choose and there's plenty to choose from. Unlike with the mainstream where it works like a cabal to feed you the very same shit. When you're given that chance to choose, appreciate it.

Stop whining about YouTube's or Facebook's shits we have our own shenanigans going on in here. Quit that holier than thou attitude and get off your high chairs people.
    LoL hypocrite
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZones View Post
    Di kami uto2x Tab is just selfish. He wants to push his own agenda always. Tab was just lucky today. Pasalamat si Tab kay Kai!

Quote Originally Posted by HarryRoque View Post
    LoL hypocrite
    okay, boy buddy at it again. You are really into quoting my post.

Thought gilas have a game today. Anyway, Serbia is having troubles keeping with the quickness of DR's guards. Always thought that's how to beat these top European NTs. I might be wrong on this one but I'm seeing a lot of dribble drives in the first half.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    actually ayaw ng PBA magcompete sa club competitions, pahirapan nga mapasali SMC sa EASL
    trans: PBA doesn't like competing in international club tourneys
    Naturally, they don't want to get exposed lol. The level of competitiveness in PBA are pretty low if you actually think about it. The strongest PBA teams are probably mediocre if you compared it to our Asian neighbors.

Pba is back.. hahahhahahaha.. July 16 is the date.. so it means no PBA players to gilas.. how about Jericho Cruz? Can he still play for Guam in upcoming FIBA Asia cup? Do or die pa Naman sila against Taipei...
    I think Guam can win that game, even without Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    I think Guam can win that game, even without Cruz.
    But syempre that is a do or die game Vs Taipei, a series of 2 game loss Vs Taipei eh Guam will be out.. that is very important game for their federation.. although earnest Ross maybe play but Cruz is better in terms of sharing the ball more rather than Ross.. buwaya Yung Ross eh...

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Thought gilas have a game today. Anyway, Serbia is having troubles keeping with the quickness of DR's guards. Always thought that's how to beat these top European NTs. I might be wrong on this one but I'm seeing a lot of dribble drives in the first half.
    2014 gilas did it, teams like Croatia, Greece have trouble against the likes of alapag, Castro and tenorio.. just that they are too big for us that time..

Di uubra sakin mga Yan sa talaktakan.. I always take them down in any conversation... In the end minsan nag face shaming pa.. halatang pikon.. most of the pba fans are dumb fans.. they still living in cave yards...
    Yeah, I'd like to agree that a huge percentage of PBA fans have poor understanding of the sport or the basketball landscape here sa Pinas. But coming from you hype machine Robert/Sadik/8ball_pool??? *CRINGE* Wala lang, ang ipokrito mo lang dun. The guy na nililibot ang buong PEX PBA forum especially yung threads ng other teams every time TNT wins, so that he can hype TNT players, state the obvious and reiterate the opposite teams blunders. Who blames typhoons and floods as reasons why his favorite players choked during playoffs. That same guy who said that he don't know much about Mikey Williams and yet a few days later is now claiming that Mickey is a naturalized player caliber (kasi nga nasa poder na ng TNT). Seething and frothing at SMC's evil trades but will always turn a blind eye towards TNT's own crooked deals. DDS na DDS eh. And many more preposterous and farcical claims here in IBN. Ilang beses ka na nga na-call out o na-kuryente eh, tapos biglang iwas topic. Sorry just being real, I can't help it. LOL. Calling those PBA fans as dumb and yet ikaw...... though may sense ka naman minsan. Haha. But you're passionate and supportive with Gilas , I'd give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by one21guns View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to agree that a huge percentage of PBA fans have poor understanding of the sport or the basketball landscape here sa Pinas. But coming from you hype machine Robert/Sadik/8ball_pool??? *CRINGE* Wala lang, ang ipokrito mo lang dun. The guy na nililibot ang buong PEX PBA forum especially yung threads ng other teams every time TNT wins, so that he can hype TNT players, state the obvious and reiterate the opposite teams blunders. Who blames typhoons and floods as reasons why his favorite players choked during playoffs. That same guy who said that he don't know much about Mikey Williams and yet a few days later is now claiming that Mickey is a naturalized player caliber (kasi nga nasa poder na ng TNT). Seething and frothing at SMC's evil trades but will always turn a blind eye towards TNT's own crooked deals. DDS na DDS eh. And many more preposterous and farcical claims here in IBN. Ilang beses ka na nga na-call out o na-kuryente eh, tapos biglang iwas topic. Sorry just being real, I can't help it. LOL. Calling those PBA fans as dumb and yet ikaw...... though may sense ka naman minsan. Haha. But you're passionate and supportive with Gilas , I'd give you that.
    Kasi totoo naman na nabubulok na PBA.. Check at Thirdy's Twitter post status.. hahahahahahahaha!!!

https://twitter.com/ThirdyRavenaaa/s...13252755312641

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326;1433022[B
    ]Kasi totoo naman na nabubulok na PBA[/B].. Check at Thirdy's Twitter post status.. hahahahahahahaha!!!

https://twitter.com/ThirdyRavenaaa/s...13252755312641
    Ikr. Lol. You again stating the obvious. �� Hindi naman yan point ng reply ko. Ang layo na naman ng banat mo sadik. ��

Ikr. Lol. You again stating the obvious. �� Hindi naman yan point ng reply ko. Ang layo na naman ng banat mo sadik. ��
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA magulo talaga yan

Putak ng putak eh siya nga yung updated at nuod ng nuod sa PBA. Ewan. Robert claims that "I always take them down in any conversation" pero siya nga lagi pulutan at napapahiya sa PEX, even here at IBN. Weird flex. LOL

Putak ng putak eh siya nga yung updated at nuod ng nuod sa PBA. Ewan. Robert claims that "I always take them down in any conversation" pero siya nga lagi pulutan at napapahiya sa PEX, even here at IBN. Weird flex. LOL
    I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT BROOOO

Updated pero hindi alam difference between small ball and positionless, ang gulo pa kausap. HAHAHAHAHAHA kaya di ko na nirereplyan post nyan, sobrang gulo kausap. patawa pa. Oh well, kapag natalo sa usapan ididivert yung topic para kunwari play safe or panalo na siya sa convo. tsk.

Page 855 of 855 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855