Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Thats why I want nenad to be interim coach
    Sorry for confusion that's a different Nenad I'm talking about, the former NZ coach
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• I think it will help if Dickel spoke in broken English with a Russian accent, so he can be classified as a European coach..
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

So the players are the problem? Not the coach? Well I believe its 60% players 40% coach. Players are the one moving on the court.

Well Japan is a weak team until coach lamas recruit hachimura and fazekas. Recruiting and filling up roster is coaching job too.

Nah. Im not hard on him. He is my second choice among three nenad, dickel,sandy. Sandy is the worst coach to fill the head coach role. I belive dickel really deserve a chance.

The reason I prefer nenad i s because he ia european. And SBP said they will get a EUROPEAN COACH, not a coach that knows european style.

Anyway, as i said, dickel is not a bad choice
        tab coaching malaysia.. what's the result? and look at toroman with indonesia and compare it with toroman with gilas..

it's obvious that you are hard on him.. do this, do that. demand this, demand that.. and this is just temporary.. one of the options is to get european or any best coach available and they can get local if they want to.. and dickel is not a bad choice if they make him a permanent one..

so stop demand this and demand that and hard to dickel each and every post..
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
          So do you want a coach with a European passport or race? Or is a coach with a European oriented coaching principles?
          Which is it, because if its the latter then that's Dickel actually
          Why not both a european with european oriented coach principles. But I am not against dickel

Has dickel have coached in euroleague? If he does, then he is very much qualified.

I believe dickel will win 2 oot of 2 games in feb. So i am not against him. But yeah i suppose he is a better interim coach than other pba coaches

Comment

Why not both a european with european oriented coach principles. But I am not against dickel

Has dickel have coached in euroleague? If he does, then he is very much qualified.

I believe dickel will win 2 oot of 2 games in feb. So i am not against him. But yeah i suppose he is a better interim coach than other pba coaches
            let's rather talk about what dickel can do with the current 24 man pool and training.. and if he's chosen as permanent coach and what are the plans for the seniors team going forward..

sigpic

Comment

• if you ask me, i'll give dickel a try. yeah, he has yet to win a ring in pba but does not mean a thing. fiba is a different animal from pba and imo, dickel's coaching system will fit in fiba game.

give him a free hand and a help from tab and trunic.

he turned pogoy into a scoring machine, trollano into a better 3 and d wing.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                tab coaching malaysia.. what's the result? and look at toroman with indonesia and compare it with toroman with gilas..

it's obvious that you are hard on him.. do this, do that. demand this, demand that.. and this is just temporary.. one of the options is to get european or any best coach available and they can get local if they want to.. and dickel is not a bad choice if they make him a permanent one..

so stop demand this and demand that and hard to dickel each and every post..
                Nah. Im not hard on him. Anyway I fully support him. And i believe they will win both games in feb.

nothing to debate about, dickel would be a good interim coach. This would be my last post about dickel as coach.

Will be focusing on players now. But there are no final lineup yet.

Comment

Nah. Im not hard on him. Anyway I fully support him. And i believe they will win both games in feb.

nothing to debate about, dickel would be a good interim coach. This would be my last post about dickel as coach.

Will be focusing on players now. But there are jo final lineup yet.
                  yeah nothing to debate but after few post you are talking about dickel about this and that. demand this and that..

it's obvious you are hard on him..

sigpic

Comment

yeah nothing to debate but after few post you are talking about dickel about this and that. demand this and that..

it's obvious you are hard on him..
                    Again that is my last post about that topic. Watching ginebra vs meralco now. Hehe

Comment

boomers 24 man pool.. mixture of young and vets

https://australia.basketball/blog/20...cup-qualifier/
                      Just like gilas. Mixing veterans with youths are the trend now

Comment

Just like gilas. Mixing veterans with youths are the trend now
                        .....that’s always been the trend

Comment

• Philsports arena will be the venue of gilas vs thailand for the 1st window

Comment

• Originally posted by jsowncrscal View Post
                            Philsports arena will be the venue of gilas vs thailand for the 1st window
                            what? that court is f***king inaccessible to public transpo. been there twice when i watched the games of adamson and it took me several hours before getting out on that area. big dome, moa or even cuneta are the better options.
                            Attack
                            defend
                            Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by jsowncrscal View Post
                              Philsports arena will be the venue of gilas vs thailand for the 1st window
                              Is Thai-Am Tyler Lamb eligible to play for Thailand in this tournament? he seems to be the only player that would keep up with our players in their team.

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                                Is Thai-Am Tyler Lamb eligible to play for Thailand in this tournament? he seems to be the only player that would keep up with our players in their team.
                                as a NP..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information