Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
    Let's not overreact with this list.. I wouldn't
    Not overreacting. Looks like neither of the three will be head coach. I'm not sold with coach sandy. He underperforms with thr most talented batang gilas. Coach Dickel cannot even lead talk n text in a championship. Coach trunic, not much to say, but the only achievement he has is he have a fiba europe certificate.

I guess there will be an incoming new permanent coach after february.

Comment

• ^
      yeah those coaches will be overmatched vs SEA teams... we need better now
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Seriously what has happened to Romeo? Why is he no longer part of Gilas? He's Philippines best local shot creator/scorer outside of a prime Castro.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
          ^
          yeah those coaches will be overmatched vs SEA teams... we need better now
          like lemanis or something
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
            Not overreacting. Looks like neither of the three will be head coach. I'm not sold with coach sandy. He underperforms with thr most talented batang gilas. Coach Dickel cannot even lead talk n text in a championship. Coach trunic, not much to say, but the only achievement he has is he have a fiba europe certificate.

I guess there will be an incoming new permanent coach after february.
            well you are overreacting.. and you are too demanding

sigpic

Comment

• for the first time we are overkillingbthe coaching staff.. back then intl coach plus local assistants..ngayon..
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                for the first time we are overkillingbthe coaching staff.. back then intl coach plus local assistants..ngayon..
                and still people are complaining lol

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  and still people are complaining lol
                  doesnt matter.use your ignore list. i swear everything i see shitposts like that a braincell died.
                  The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• If I will demand, I demand sbp to take that russia slot in oqt..just to expose our pool in big competition. but never mind as russia will never give up their slot
                    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• i don’t think indonesia will meet the deadline to submit Lester Prosper’s papers to FIBA.
                      LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                      Morayta

Comment

• having sandy, dickel and trunic as coaching staff seems to be much better than seeing ford arao and caloy garcia as our assistant coaches. ford arao and caloy effing garcia? wth are those guys? hahahaha
                        Attack
                        defend
                        Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
                          i don’t think indonesia will meet the deadline to submit Lester Prosper’s papers to FIBA.
                          oh no.
                          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                            oh no.
                            aside from us, who will be Indonesians other opponents in this window?
                            Attack
                            defend
                            Unite

Comment

• Right now the program director or general manager Tab Baldwin has the final say in the formation of the pool and the staff. From the looks of it Dickel has the trust of both Baldwin and MVP himself.

Since we're facing weak opposition might as well test the capabilities of Dickel as well as test the young cadets Thirdy, GDL, Kobe, Balti et. al.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                                Korea..
                                indonesia will surely have a hard time in their first window. very unlucky for indonesia. tsk tsk.

they need to fast track their naturalization process. they may not win even with np but it will mitigate their losing margins against korea and philippines and it will boost their chances against thailand if they really want to participate in 2023.
                                Attack
                                defend
                                Unite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information