Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
    quite surprising that they settled for prosper given the money thorir has.. they should look for better prospect so that indons will be much better..
    thohir is part of the widodo cabinet he is quite busy not sure of how much he is involved. prosper is actually a good candidate. they can offer naturalization to any NBA player but sadly as far as i know they don't have dual citizenship laws like us. its gonna be difficult for the NP candidate as well.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by TWiTCH View Post
      They will reactivate it for sure. My optimism is only with kai. Gilas these days is uncertain but I will still support no matter what.
      From a guy who compares a club combo forward (Fotu/kuzma) with a club pure center (JM /Boban)and says they play the same position

Sorry back to topic, I think team chooses 14 players and uses 2 different players from game 1 and 2
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• If we watch Prosper games in Columbian, you gotta wonder why Indonesia selected him lol...he certainly thrives on volume offense columbian has but doesnt do the intangibles that will help you win games..his biggest scoring move is what you dont want to do on a small team like indo (shoot threes given how fucking slow his shooting release) he cannot out post dior lowhorn and adhi putra, what more a standhardinger and ricardo ratliffe.

That 3 blocks per game alone makes douthit a better fit than prosper.(not talking about assists difference here). But again in the end beggars cant be choosers for Indonesia..pero marami diyan who can be a modern day big man for them

We'll see in the coming games, all their games (IBL games) are showned in youtube..
        Last edited by reamily; 01-13-2020, 09:44 AM.
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
          From a guy who compares a club combo forward (Fotu/kuzma) with a club pure center (JM /Boban)and says they play the same position

Sorry back to topic, I think team chooses 14 players and uses 2 different players from game 1 and 2
          From the best in overanalyzing in a bad way for phil bbal.haha fotu was mostly an inside operator since college days up to his 30 plus. Why do you insist that he is an sf?hahaha how could a less agile convert be an sf?haha we been criticizing troy that he cant be an sf but he is for sure faster than fotu.lol their skillset are similar. Show me highlights of foto driving with ease.lol fotu was force to convert because he was too small as a pf and c.Nz Nt uses him as C at times.lol

Comment

• Even carl tamayo could be better as an sf than fotu.lol carl's skillset is nearer to an sf than your fotu. Your insistence just because he can occasionally shoot 3s and now he is at par with kuzma.lol

Comment

• Guys pls dont lock this thread too jesus christ...

Comment

• What are you smoking, Fotu just turned 26, (what 30 plus are you talking about?) he's never played a single game his whole pro career in Europe as a center, while. Junmar has never played a single game as a non Center in his pro career in the PBA, and you say they're the same, watch the 2014 WC Fotu was a combo forward, shot mostly from 3, and your saying they play the same position
                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

• Really? We are discussing about a weak indonesia team. There are no nba caliber player will be willing to represent indonesia. Philippines is different because we have the media,hype, and basketball country advantage. So even Brook lopez,Mcgee,Clarkson,Blatche are willing to play for us. And also we are more competitive.

Prosper level is the only level indonesia can afford. 2015 Douthit and Prosper is almost on the same level. Either way, they will not be a threat.
                  Even Cstand can stop T.Jones. Japeth can stop/block durham. So Our local bigs can contain them

Comment

• Sorry.hahah this is my last reply. All is well analyze.haha i will hibernate and be back when kai will play again. XD

Comment

• Can someone make a separate thread for salty posters arguing? You guys are talking about unrelated stuff right now. What does Fotu have to with this?

Back to regular discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                        Really? We are discussing about a weak indonesia team. There are no nba caliber player will be willing to represent indonesia. Philippines is different because we have the media,hype, and basketball country advantage. So even Brook lopez,Mcgee,Clarkson,Blatche are willing to play for us. And also we are more competitive.

Prosper level is the only level indonesia can afford. 2015 Douthit and Prosper is almost on the same level. Either way, they will not be a threat.
                        Even Cstand can stop T.Jones. Japeth can stop/block durham. So Our local bigs can contain them
                        we worry less on our team on this round as they( sbp) has done the right thing on naming the young guys all the possible 2023 guys except for kai sotto in the pool..Tiwala naman ako na not only tey perform well but will grow as good players come 2021..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                          What are you smoking, Fotu just turned 26, (what 30 plus are you talking about?) he's never played a single game his whole pro career in Europe as a center, while. Junmar has never played a single game as a non Center in his pro career in the PBA, and you say they're the same, watch the 2014 WC Fotu was a combo forward, shot mostly from 3, and your saying they play the same position
                          Did i say in europe?haha he plays pf and c for NZ. I dont really follow fotu. You were always bragging that he is a way better big than most of phils big. Junmar eats him 1on1.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                            Really? We are discussing about a weak indonesia team. There are no nba caliber player will be willing to represent indonesia. Philippines is different because we have the media,hype, and basketball country advantage. So even Brook lopez,Mcgee,Clarkson,Blatche are willing to play for us. And also we are more competitive.

yes. well this is FIBA ASIA CUP QUALIFIERS we can talk all teams involved.. not just RP.. even we can talk about guam here..
                            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TWiTCH View Post
                              Did i say in europe?haha he plays pf and c for NZ. I dont really follow fotu. You were always bragging that he is a way better big than most of phils big. Junmar eats him 1on1.
                              Ok in the 2014 WC for NZ Fotu got most of his pts from 3, while Junmar didn't even take a 3 in the whole 2014 WC for Gilas, so how can they even remotely be close in position. All I'm saying is if you're going to post at least be close to being accurate not totally way off
                              He is a forward for NZ not center
                              Tall Blacks Debut: 2011 Appearances: 65 Junior Association: North Harbour High School: Rangitoto College Fotu has played at both the 2014 and 2019 FIBA Worl ...

When he starts with Vukona, it's actually Vukona who plays center, with Fotu as 4, then he plays with Loe, he still plays at 4. He plays no center for NZ, while Junmar is purely a center anywhere he plays
                              Last edited by analyzed; 01-13-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Indonesia lost to a club team yesterday and people are already calling for Prosper to be replaced.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information