Page 286 of 855 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386786 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 17098

Thread: Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Quote Originally Posted by mapuakid View Post
    Tnt needs player like CS. He can play within the system and can match up with bigs of smc teams. But sadly, he’s on smc farm team.
    Ok na yan si Erram.. he had that good game.. Outplayed nga nya si Japeth eh.. The reason here is Pogoy and Rosario doing choke job things anytime.. I don't why? But if i were TNT at that time, I would trade Pogoy than Trollano for Parks.. Trollano can help Rosario and Erram inside by his hustle points and doing dirty work..

Quote Originally Posted by Jomar09 View Post
    If TNT doesn't start winning now, Tab's progress in ADMU will all be for naught. SBP's coaching investments will be for nothing.
    Thing is, TNT needs to develop Troy (and any other big they get) to be more like RDO. Make teams pay for their lack of size.

Plus, ayun na nga, show the others that the guys they have are not mental midgets. Make adjustments as well to the game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by IPC View Post
    Thing is, TNT needs to develop Troy (and any other big they get) to be more like RDO. Make teams pay for their lack of size.

Plus, ayun na nga, show the others that the guys they have are not mental midgets. Make adjustments as well to the game plan.
    Hirap kay Troy, He's not going inside for his advantage, lage sya lumalabas.. di naman lage he make his outside shots.. He can post Mariano and Tolentino anytime.. But he rather to go outside.. Buti pa si Erram eh he always going inside the paint.. nadomina pa nga nya si Japeth eh... w/o Erram's inside game and Castro's playmaking and scoring eh malamang tinambakan na sila ng Ginebra..

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Lebanon is a rebuilding team with a No. of players in the 24-&-below age level.

Among the notable young players are Karim Ezziddine who is a 6-foot-9 "stretch-4", 6-foot-1 Ali Mansour, 6-foot-3 Joseph Chantoury. This line up is a mix of youth & veteran players with Ali Haidar, Wael Arakji, Elie Rustom, Nadim Souaid being the veterans.

This is a balance between winnability & development.
    Lebanon is in economic crisis, and basketball is the last subject thought about in the country. There has been no basketball played in Lebanon since October 2019. Many players playing outside .
    I put NZ, Australia, Korea, Japan, Phillipinnes, China all ahead of Lebanon by a mile. At this pace Lebanon will soon be at the level of Syria/Iraq in basketball

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    Ok na yan si Erram.. he had that good game.. Outplayed nga nya si Japeth eh.. The reason here is Pogoy and Rosario doing choke job things anytime.. I don't why? But if i were TNT at that time, I would trade Pogoy than Trollano for Parks.. Trollano can help Rosario and Erram inside by his hustle points and doing dirty work..

Without a Slaughter with him on the court,Japeth is not as aggressive in defense,he's on a survival mode to last all 4 quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMIR View Post
    Without a Slaughter with him on the court,Japeth is not as aggressive in defense,he's on a survival mode to last all 4 quarters.
    Yeah.. if TNT wants to win a series over Ginebra or any team then they should give more touches to Erram.. Only Castro feeding Erram by using PNR.. other players eh pinipilit talaga nila mag tres kahit malas.. Erram is a top 3 big man in the PBA today then little touches only?

Quote Originally Posted by Abou Lira Airlines View Post
    Lebanon is in economic crisis, and basketball is the last subject thought about in the country. There has been no basketball played in Lebanon since October 2019. Many players playing outside .
    I put NZ, Australia, Korea, Japan, Phillipinnes, China all ahead of Lebanon by a mile. At this pace Lebanon will soon be at the level of Syria/Iraq in basketball
    Where's Pelle? That naturalized center of your country last Asia Cup.. He's way better than Majok..

Maybe they're prioritising developing for 2023 and purposely not adjusting simply to win in PBA
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Yeah.. if TNT wants to win a series over Ginebra or any team then they should give more touches to Erram.. Only Castro feeding Erram by using PNR.. other players eh pinipilit talaga nila mag tres kahit malas.. Erram is a top 3 big man in the PBA today then little touches only?

Pretty much just challenge Japeth all the time,he doesn't have that reliable big man behind him anymore to pickup what he missed,and we all know what happens when you get to Japeth mentally early in the game,he plays in a panic mode.

I dont know the outplaying Japhet part....Japs had a double double while Erram while he has his moments, cant get his shot off Japs inside...Erram still needs tutoring from Ranidel inside..

Well Parks had passes to Erram on PNR, one Erramnconverted the others he missed the gimme...Problem though is limited din touches ni Parks...It would be nice if Parks would be the alternate facilitator instead of Enciso who just want to shoot 3s...

Where's Pelle? That naturalized center of your country last Asia Cup.. He's way better than Majok..
    Pelle is in the NBA playing for the Sixers...

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    I dont know the outplaying Japhet part....Japs had a double double while Erram while he has his moments, cant get his shot off Japs inside...Erram still needs tutoring from Ranidel inside..
    Check the 3rd qtr game.. You know what i mean.. Japeth always lose on the PNR situation..w/o Erram's scoring and Castro's dime then tambak na sila sa Ginebra.. It's Tenorio and Pringle killing TNT that time, Enciso's defense s**ks..

Well Parks had passes to Erram on PNR, one Erramnconverted the others he missed the gimme...Problem though is limited din touches ni Parks...It would be nice if Parks would be the alternate facilitator instead of Enciso who just want to shoot 3s...
    Parks became passive again.. He should change that.. He's lucky that he has Castro as his partner.. Learn how to control the game..

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Maybe they're prioritising developing for 2023 and purposely not adjusting simply to win in PBA
    I'm kinda not sure, because so far, they've had to adjust to Ginebra's and Magnolia's super-small lineups.

If they wanna develop for 2023, they have to fast-track it, especially for Troy. He needs to work more with RDO in order to be a more complete 4. What's happening is, he's just being exposed by the small lineups.

Parks became passive again.. He should change that.. He's lucky that he has Castro as his partner.. Learn how to control the game..
    Well Parks dont have the full reign at TNT...Add as Baguhan , he defers to Pogoy and Rosario who are trigger happy and Castro who is a ball heavy scoring PG...Parks is reduced to a Corner 3 point shooter waiting for kick out that usually dont come...Parks produced actually after he was setup after a timeout and probably designed play for him, a drive through to the basket, and a Corner three off a misdirection...The coaches at least trust Parks naman designing plays for him in the last minutes off a timeout pero seems like his teammates di t trust him or envious of him...

I'm kinda not sure, because so far, they've had to adjust to Ginebra's and Magnolia's super-small lineups.

If they wanna develop for 2023, they have to fast-track it, especially for Troy. He needs to work more with RDO in order to be a more complete 4. What's happening is, he's just being exposed by the small lineups.
    Looks like Paras will bring more to the table as small ball PF over Rosario for 2023..First Rosario is not actually big for a PF, other than his 3s, if he dont connect them, Troy will be a liability, and Troy cant slide to 3 either due to lack of laterals defensively...Kobe at least is decent in slashing to the basket, maybe stronger than Kobe and a good help side defender...Even Go is he skims down a bit could be a viable option at backup 4 maybe over Troy...Go is probably better shooter than Troy from 3 and is willing to go dirty underneath either plus Go is Clutch...

Well Parks dont have the full reign at TNT...Add as Baguhan , he defers to Pogoy and Rosario who are trigger happy and Castro who is a ball heavy scoring PG...Parks is reduced to a Corner 3 point shooter waiting for kick out that usually dont come...Parks produced actually after he was setup after a timeout and probably designed play for him, a drive through to the basket, and a Corner three off a misdirection...The coaches at least trust Parks naman designing plays for him in the last minutes off a timeout pero seems like his teammates di t trust him or envious of him...
    If they not solve that then even on Phoenix they will have a hard time..

It's a downer that TNT can brought down GSM and primarily Magnolia minions to Earth...Problem.with TNT inspire of the personnel , they chose to play like Houstons 5 out when they can be a Lakers of PBA with Erram, Troy and Parks who should be mismatch for their opponents...

Well it's good that TNT was exposed early, so by next time they will be ready for the playoffs against Mags and GSM...TNT should PNRs and pick on the small guards on mismatches...As good as Tenorio or Jalalon are, I dont think they can handle Parks or Pogoy on switches...Sa 4th na lang nag TNT, they live and died with the 3s in the first 3 quarters...The shots though are open naman after ball movement, but they just did not convert..Probably due to fatigue...

It's a downer that TNT can brought down GSM and primarily Magnolia minions to Earth...Problem.with TNT inspire of the personnel , they chose to play like Houstons 5 out when they can be a Lakers of PBA with Erram, Troy and Parks who should be mismatch for their opponents...

Well it's good that TNT was exposed early, so by next time they will be ready for the playoffs against Mags and GSM...TNT should PNRs and pick on the small guards on mismatches...As good as Tenorio or Jalalon are, I dont think they can handle Parks or Pogoy on switches...Sa 4th na lang nag TNT, they live and died with the 3s in the first 3 quarters...The shots though are open naman after ball movement, but they just did not convert..Probably due to fatigue...
    Exactly, they should be dictating the game with Parks, Troy, and Erram. Make the likes of Ginebra and Magnolia pay. Problem is, Troy plays small, and like I said, they can't adjust.

Well, at least we learned from Ginebra the value of being able to switch on defense. They got Aljon, Arvin, Dillinger for that. College ball could use this aspect.

Page 286 of 855 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386786 ... LastLast