Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Oh. Never mind. It Continues to other place maybe
    Maybe, lets see. Doesnt look smart while countries are fighting the UK variant.

Comment

• hope indonesia take over.
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        Oh. Never mind. It Continues to other place maybe
        moving it end of march would have been a good idea, as Kai wouldn't have to miss any ignite games..

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
          moving it end of march would have been a good idea, as Kai wouldn't have to miss any ignite games..
          thats actually a better solution.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
            Yup..I think it's a good idea moving it on a latter date seems a good choice rather than cancel it altogether, with the new variant of this super virus is spreading like wildfire on all corners of this planet it's like walking in a thin ice nowadays...but on the other side of the coin if ever a particular country decided to host this final windows, those players that are currently inside that training bubble had a much longer preparation hence better cohesion both offense and defense, I think the main challenge on this is the mental aspect on some players who had a family to worry about if they continue this training while waiting for the next schedule..as for Kai's commitment on this final windows, well for now let the kid concentrate on his Ignite duties, I hope when this qualifiers resume he already completed his obligations @ the NBA-G league...Now as for Ange Koume I hope when this qualifiers resume his naturalization was already been approve that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
              Wag Sana March.. pba season will be open on April.. we will less 6 players if the 3rd window will be move on March.. kulang na nga Tayo sa players eh.. I think Indonesia will host this window.. in all of 8 countries that is in the groups A and C, Indonesia is only country that not so strict on their protocols.. di pwede sa australia at new Zealand because they are so very strict on their protocols, same as Thailand and korea.. while guam and Hong Kong are small countries.. they can't put that risk to held a bubble.. so I got feel that Indonesia will host this window.. total sila din Naman mag hohost na ng fiba Asia cup na sure thing na bubble tourney yan..
              And indonesia has more cases than RP.. fiba is looking at middle east countries..
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• So what's gonna happen now? And what's Kai gonna do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  And indonesia has more cases than RP.. fiba is looking at middle east countries..
                  only on highly urbanized areas. there are places with low cases. they can host there.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                    So what's gonna happen now? And what's Kai gonna do?
                    Kai might not make it..
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• How about Guam hosting? fewer cases and it's closer to competing teams

https://covid19.who.int/region/wpro/country/gu

Comment

• This is the reality. The world really has problems, its not about sports anymore.We have to think of other things for now, be safe and pray for the end to the pandemic.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
                          This is the reality. The world really has problems, its not about sports anymore.We have to think of other things for now, be safe and pray for the end to the pandemic.

The logical thing is to cancel the window and just in around July where at least half of the population of the participating countries were already vaccinated.

Comment

• A possible solution like last season's NBA (prior to playoffs) , is to simply invite teams that still have a chance of making the Asia cup. and have a short run up qualifying tournament ( 1 week) in Indonesia (same venue as Asia cup) this July prior to the Asia cup. (current win loss standings of course are kept)
                            NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                            https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                              A possible solution like last season's NBA (prior to playoffs) , is to simply invite teams that still have a chance of making the Asia cup. and have a short run up qualifying tournament ( 1 week) in Indonesia (same venue as Asia cup) this July prior to the Asia cup. (current win loss standings of course are kept)
                              so there will be two bubbles. thats far too long i suppose? i wonder if the players can deal with it. bubble in the training camp, then bubble at the qualifying tournament plus the asia cup bubble.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
                                The logical thing is to cancel the window and just in around July where at least half of the population of the participating countries were already vaccinated.
                                this one is a better solution. im pretty sure countries have already rolled out their vaccine time tables. this way FIBA can just make a plan and just hold tournaments thereafter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information