X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ mainbasket indonesia-
    https://bit.ly/31f8CcB

Comment

• As I said the main agenda of the previous meeting was predominantly about that PBA Bubble no more no less now if you keep on yanking why until now there is no news about activities considering that the November window is just around the corner..well it's the job of the SBP to present something on the IATF guys about Gilas activities but as we all know those basketball officials only presented about the PBA bubble nag meeting na rin lang about PBA bubble bakit hindi na sinama sa usapan about Gilas parang isang meeting na lang di ba..as for the cockfighting thing well we can't blame those big time sugarols to present something about their caprichos on IATF, they submitted their presentation about their own health protocols, arranged a meeting, talked and explained..I think they only allowed the so called legalized Derby to be played inside a stadium or coliseum sanctioned by the respective LGU's just like the Aranetas are doing on their own Big Dome..ang mga tupada sa mga kanto kanto at mga tagong open spaces na ginagawa madalas ng mga pasaway kong mga kamag anak ay yun talaga ang bawal...now someone has the audacity to talked about the dolomite sand that was currently in progress in that part of Roxas Blvd..well mind you majority of the people on the ground approves what is currently happening at that area because they said that noong araw puro basura at baho ang nandian sa part ng US Embassy at Manila Yacht Club walng nagre reklamo sa opposition side and the so called yellow submarines, ngayong araw araw nang nlilinis yan eh maraming nang so called expert kuno ang nag iingay ngayon why this activities are on-going during the time of this pandemic..well the DENR already submitted an official statement that they already chipped in almost a billion pesos on National Government as part of their obligation during this pandemic so doing those activities at that part of Manila Bay is just a portion of the writ of Mandamus the Supreme court ordered 12 years ago..Now if somebody from these forum had the audacity to ask why the dolomites it should be mangroves instead..well you need to fully understand that the particular part of that Roxas Blvd is not a muddy place hence the plant will not survive on the deep water.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post
        As I said the main agenda of the previous meeting was predominantly about that PBA Bubble no more no less now if you keep on yanking why until now there is no news about activities considering that the November window is just around the corner..well it's the job of the SBP to present something on the IATF guys about Gilas activities but as we all know those basketball officials only presented about the PBA bubble nag meeting na rin lang about PBA bubble bakit hindi na sinama sa usapan about Gilas parang isang meeting na lang di ba..as for the cockfighting thing well we can't blame those big time sugarols to present something about their caprichos on IATF, they submitted their presentation about their own health protocols, arranged a meeting, talked and explained..I think they only allowed the so called legalized Derby to be played inside a stadium or coliseum sanctioned by the respective LGU's just like the Aranetas are doing on their own Big Dome..ang mga tupada sa mga kanto kanto at mga tagong open spaces na ginagawa madalas ng mga pasaway kong mga kamag anak ay yun talaga ang bawal...now someone has the audacity to talked about the dolomite sand that was currently in progress in that part of Roxas Blvd..well mind you majority of the people on the ground approves what is currently happening at that area because they said that noong araw puro basura at baho ang nandian sa part ng US Embassy at Manila Yacht Club walng nagre reklamo sa opposition side and the so called yellow submarines, ngayong araw araw nang nlilinis yan eh maraming nang so called expert kuno ang nag iingay ngayon why this activities are on-going during the time of this pandemic..well the DENR already submitted an official statement that they already chipped in almost a billion pesos on National Government as part of their obligation during this pandemic so doing those activities at that part of Manila Bay is just a portion of the writ of Mandamus the Supreme court ordered 12 years ago..Now if somebody from these forum had the audacity to ask why the dolomites it should be mangroves instead..well you need to fully understand that the particular part of that Roxas Blvd is not a muddy place hence the plant will not survive on the deep water.
        DDS spotted lol...Who said that SBP has not sent the request to start Gilas training bubble? Of course they requested for a clearance also from IATF..

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
          DDS spotted lol...Who said that SBP has not sent the request to start Gilas training bubble? Of course they requested for a clearance also from IATF..
          Bro. I haven't seen nor read any official statement..the exact date of confirmation if the SBP guys already had a meeting or seek an audience about any GILAS activities as far as November 2020 windows are concern..now if your telling me that I'm a DDS..well sorry to say I also had my own sentiments but I'm just being realistic what is happening as a whole and on the ground..if you can share a link or an official statement coming from the SBP that they they already talk to the IATF team about Gilas then thank you for sharing...as far as I know only the PBA bubble was discussed during the sequence of meeting.

Comment

• National team training should not even be an issue.They are allowing kids and seniors now to get out of the house.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Update on Kouame's naturalization.

Get the latest breaking news on the Philippines and the world: News, Business, Overseas, Entertainment, Sports, and Lifestyle in text, video, photos, infographics and special reports.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                kahit si Ange muna,I hope they get it done weeks before the actual game.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• imagine Kuoame and Greg. It will be a rough night against the Thais if we have both bigs on the lineup,I think we can even use both players at the same time against the Thais.Against Korea,we need to have a perfect game and the odds to win against them. I hope it won't be sacrilegious to Junmar fans but having Greg and Ange is like having Greg and a young more athletic Junmar on the team together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post

National team training should not even be an issue.They are allowing kids and seniors now to get out of the house.

Yes. The IATF relaxed the guidelines to 15 to 65 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post

National team training should not even be an issue.They are allowing kids and seniors now to get out of the house.

Well there is still a need, Gilas might be reprimanded for social distancing...Sabihin na lang nang Gilas ,nagGagardening sila...

Comment

• I think the goal in the future is to have a pool of Naturalized players right? From College imports all the way to PBA imports as prospects. What If all PBA teams are allowed to have 1 Naturalized player (not counting other import)? Thats already 12 Pro Naturalized players and 8 Amateur Naturalized players.

Comment

• I sese a 30 days practice.

Well, it is better than a 10 day practice.

But using cadets. We must practice and prepare asap

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                            Well there is still a need, Gilas might be reprimanded for social distancing...Sabihin na lang nang Gilas ,nagGagardening sila...
                            Travelking is allowed so they can trainnoutside the country..

Sayang if ayo joined an evil empire baka sa sorsogon pa yun venue ng bubble ng gilas
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by qwertyz View Post
                              I think the goal in the future is to have a pool of Naturalized players right? From College imports all the way to PBA imports as prospects. What If all PBA teams are allowed to have 1 Naturalized player (not counting other import)? Thats already 12 Pro Naturalized players and 8 Amateur Naturalized players.
                              We'd all love for that to happen, especially with the FSA's and their physical attributes (length and athleticism) as they'll be perfect system players. But, I'm not holding my breath on it

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                                I sese a 30 days practice.

Well, it is better than a 10 day practice.

But using cadets. We must practice and prepare asap
                                With a youth-laden National team, we would need a longer & better preparation to compensate for the immaturity of the young guns.

I say a PBA-select Gilas team with a 2-week training would be able to beat both Thailand & Indonesia. But a youth-laden Gilas team would need about 8 weeks of training to beat both teams.
                                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information