Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
    That is why i rather see Kai play in Euro league than USA NCAA because NCAA never lend there players for Fiba competition, only during off seasom unlike Euroleague, you can negotiate with Euro team
    If Kai cant make NCAA or get a Euopean contract, a Gilas fulltime stint is a good option, mas better pa nga cguro sa TSF ang training nia with European and American coach doing individualized training...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
      KUOAME.

ITS easy not to appreciate Matt Nieto but he got the team best 6 assist.... Matt compared to JGDL was the facilitator while JGDL is the Points Guard..
      The thing about Nieto is I think he will get killed on defense against taller more athletic teams. He’s the easy target to go at

Comment

KUOAME.

ITS easy not to appreciate Matt Nieto but he got the team best 6 assist.... Matt compared to JGDL was the facilitator while JGDL is the Points Guard..
        I was about to say this. He might not be a scorer type of PG like JGDL but he is our only true PG right now and we need him for the long term plan.

Comment

• The fact that they hung tough for three quarters with a depleted lineup is already an achievement for Coach Rajko. Indonesian fans need to realize that and believe in the system.

With JMF out for a year we’ll need inside presence from elsewhere in the coming windows. Hopefully Japeth will have rehydrated after being drained dry from his honeymoon by then. If Laguna-born Maurice Shaw turns out to be serviceable then maybe include him too, with CS at the NP slot.

Comment

• Thirdy's composure is on a whole different level. You saw it in the UAAP finals and now in tonight's game, the kid doesn't get rattled, walang jitters at walang warm-up na kailangan.

If only he was 2-3 inches taller....

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              Dwight is the swiss knife of the team.. since if you emphasize running game having a de llano, thirdy aparas and since cj is out aba do to run the floor to use their athleticism..

Go
              Blank
              Ramos
              Thirdy
              Jhdl

Who will be the pf of the full time gilas team?
              Aj edu
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                Thirdy's composure is on a whole different level. You saw it in the UAAP finals and now in tonight's game, the kid doesn't get rattled, walang jitters at walang warm-up na kailangan.

If only he was 2-3 inches taller....
                But he’s the worst shooter on the team daw. Those post- and pre-practice shooting drills must have paid off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                  Aj edu
                  So AJ haas fully recovered. I really wish this is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by allmight View Post
                    So AJ haas fully recovered. I really wish this is true.
                    time table is feb or march fully healed na siya.. he won’t make to any college tournaments this season.. hope he’ll be available this off season..
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Thirdy is actually a decent height for a combo guard. Around 6’3-6’4 in shoes

Comment

KUOAME.

I never didnt appreciate matt he was doing a good job out there
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          time table is feb or march fully healed na siya.. he won’t make to any college tournaments this season.. hope he’ll be available this off season..
                          Let him rest more just to be sure
                          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                            He’s actuallt a guard though. He’s played as a 1-2 in the US
                            I know but things change with Gilas and opponents we face. We all know Gabe was a guard in George Mason but he was utilized more as a SF here.

Comment

• Decent game overall, our defense are switchy now though how will it hold up against skilled/faster guards? We're missing a post presence in offense. Hope Kai and CS are available for November window, also japeth. Our young guys proving they belong.

Comment

• Philippines was beaten by Serbia by 60 points got me. Haha

Classic toroman. I see what you did there.
                                Attack
                                defend
                                Unite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information