Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 3505

Thread: Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Quote Originally Posted by deviant View Post
    no pba players
    We still need pba players.. actually I want junmar to be include but he was injured.. and also from SMC camp.. only from MVP group will be available guys like Rosario, erram, almazan, ravena and pogoy.. we still need them particularly in 2nd when we will face Korea.. for sure erram, almazan will be locked in final 12 there..

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    We still need pba players.. actually I want junmar to be include but he was injured.. and also from SMC camp.. only from MVP group will be available guys like Rosario, erram, almazan, ravena and pogoy.. we still need them particularly in 2nd when we will face Korea.. for sure erram, almazan will be locked in final 12 there..
    i reckon if there is a need for pba players it would come from the MVP teams. since tab wants long preparation and only mvp teams that is willing to sacrifice that. pba will only give a few days. i do hope one day we wont need pba players as it is a challenge to get pba's cooperation specially for long preparation.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Not sure if there will be SMC players come 2023...You see almost all the stars of SMC are old or past their prime, dont know if Junmar can go back to his previous self, Japs wont play for Tab, Tenorio, Cabaggie are old while Lee and Barroca are small internationally... Only Lassiter is still serviceable. Its not favoritism per se if Tab would select TNT guys as their game fits internationally and they know the system..

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Not sure if there will be SMC players come 2023...You see almost all the stars of SMC are old or past their prime, dont know if Junmar can go back to his previous self, Japs wont play for Tab, Tenorio, Cabaggie are old while Lee and Barroca are small internationally... Only Lassiter is still serviceable. Its not favoritism per se if Tab would select TNT guys as their game fits internationally and they know the system..
    Only junmar is needed for smc, just for back up for Kai sotto.. I hope tnt can offer parks for either Perez or bolick.. we still need one of them.. parks is not interested in gilas.. I don't see parks will finish his 1 year contract with tnt.. I see him being traded..

Only junmar is needed for smc, just for back up for Kai sotto.. I hope tnt can offer parks for either Perez or bolick.. we still need one of them.. parks is not interested in gilas.. I don't see parks will finish his 1 year contract with tnt.. I see him being traded..
    with junmar's injury, i honestly think we have seen the last of him playing for gilas. expect a plethora of excuses from smc and junmar when he gets invited to play for gilas.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    with junmar's injury, i honestly think we have seen the last of him playing for gilas. expect a plethora of excuses from smc and junmar when he gets invited to play for gilas.
    It's sad that one of the future pba legends in junmar is not impactful when he plays for gilas.. his game here not translated when he plays for gilas.. because of his traditional style of play of junmar eh his outdated when he face big and agile than him.. poor junmar.. but salute for him because he still contribute even in little ways..

Any Indonesian speaking people here? Why are they blasting Grahita? From what I can gather, they're saying he disrespected Toroman during the post game interview...

Perbasidrama, Timnasnovela...

Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Any Indonesian speaking people here? Why are they blasting Grahita? From what I can gather, they're saying he disrespected Toroman during the post game interview...

He was scowling the whole time while Toroman was talking during the post game press conference. They were seated beside each other.

EDIT: Here is a photo:
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post
    He was scowling the whole time while Toroman was talking during the post game press conference. They were seated beside each other.

Too much attitude for that guy.. Casio, barroca, Tiu and even his time with haddadi, bahrami eh they never complain to toroman.. remember they need more on toroman than toroman needed them.. it just Indonesia should get that target to be in the 2023 world cup..

Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post

ada apa? ngomongnya apa sih? aku bisa bicara bahasa indonesia. many indonesian fans respect toroman and his credentials. grahita's facial expressions seems no respectful. however could be he is just trying to understand toroman's english? sometimes my face changes as well when im having a hard time understanding. lol.

Too much attitude for that guy.. Casio, barroca, Tiu and even his time with haddadi, bahrami eh they never complain to toroman.. remember they need more on toroman than toroman needed them.. it just Indonesia should get that target to be in the 2023 world cup..
    And this grahita and wisnu are just surots to the likes of tiu, casio, barroca, haddadi, bahrami, sahakian and kamrani. They have no right to think high of themselves since they need toroman more to qualify in fiba asia cup.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post

I'd be scowling, too, if my team just got blown out by 30+ and we have to play Gilas in just two days.
    Keep running, big boy.

He already apologised in his instagram.

This is the translation:
    "I apologize profusely to all those who feel aggrieved, @ Perbasi.ina, @official_timnasbasket Coach Toro, and all Indonesian people who might feel offended for what I did at the presscon last night. It was my fault and I did not justify myself about it . This will be a lesson for me and a material for me to improve and improve myself. Once again, I apologize. Thank you for your attention"

I see. I watched this just now and fast forward to this. I hinestly think he was just trying to understand what's being said. Because Toroman was saying it was unfair because they don't know anything about this new Gilas team. Toroman kept on saying it's not fair. So Grahita might be trying to grock what Toroman meant by his statement.

It's sad that one of the future pba legends in junmar is not impactful when he plays for gilas.. his game here not translated when he plays for gilas.. because of his traditional style of play of junmar eh his outdated when he face big and agile than him.. poor junmar.. but salute for him because he still contribute even in little ways..
    trust me. he is not poor figuratively and literally.

I was about to post something about that press con earlier but I was waiting for a proper English translated article. But the gist of that press con was basically Toro implying that they lost because they didn't have their naturalized players. Grahita in response said something along the lines of Indonesia needing a better coaching system and training hence his scowl.

https://kumparan.com/kumparansport/a...si-1ssYBkFPuWa
    Last edited by Apollo; 02-21-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I was about to post something about that press con earlier but I was waiting for a proper English translated article. But the gist of that press con was basically Toro implying that they lost because they didn't have their naturalized players. Grahita in response said something along the lines of Indonesia needing a better coaching system and training hence his scowl.

He'll be doing four-a-days as punishment lol. You just don't diss Toro like that

Quote Originally Posted by Yameetee View Post
    He'll be doing four-a-days as punishment lol. You just don't diss Toro like that
    Any links for Chinese-Taipei vs Malaysia?

Edit: here is the link.

http://qiuquzhibo.com/live/40845.html
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    Any links for Chinese-Taipei vs Malaysia?

Edit: here is the link.

http://qiuquzhibo.com/live/40845.html
    I'm watching on Livebasketball.tv. Just 2.99 USD for all continental qualifying games until the 26th. English commentary too.

Malaysia's #9 reminds me of China's Adiljian. Specifically, his receding hairline.
    Keep running, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

Early days and it seems Toroman is already at odds with some players.

Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast