Page 765 of 855 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775815 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,300 of 17098

Thread: Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

@ Coach Cho Sang-hyun ...... after a close match against Gilas....
    http://traffic.popin.cc/redirect/dis...65620814884030

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post

speaking of balti, he and navarro did a thankless job on defense. now i know why tab is high on balti. he is indeed special.
    That , Balti and Navarro's length., playing with Dwight as a 2, does not appear in the box score, but it's value is significant.. not only on defense but entry passes are more executable
    Last edited by DAdmiral; 06-18-2021 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    ah yes. i stand corrected. who is the handler of Quiambao? anyway, tamayo is already there as well as balti, i dont think its necessary to have Quiambao yet. maybe in the future.
    I have no idea. Yeah, and that future could be 2 to 3 years from now.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by spidey102279 View Post
    we have good guards, but they are not a better playmaker than Kiefer, especially to utilize Kai. SJ is a system PG, Jordan and RJ are attackers.

The only PGs that I think can set up Kai other than Kiefer are Cholo and Panopio. If they can get them, I think they dont need Kiefer.
    I think in Coach Tab system it is not necessary the PG that will deliver the post pass to our bigs. In Tamayos post play it was the Dwight that pass the ball. PNR thats were the PG plays with Center/PF most of the time.

we have good guards, but they are not a better playmaker than Kiefer, especially to utilize Kai. SJ is a system PG, Jordan and RJ are attackers.

The only PGs that I think can set up Kai other than Kiefer are Cholo and Panopio. If they can get them, I think they dont need Kiefer.
    Kiefer's obvious edge over the likes of RJ, SJ & even Matt Nieto is the former's vast international game experience.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

If this Gilas does well, I wonder how PBA would react....I'm sure they will not just stand by and appear to become irrelevant...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonifacio View Post
    If this Gilas does well, I wonder how PBA would react....I'm sure they will not just stand by and appear to become irrelevant...
    They will everything have this prospects in the PBA. For sure that their eyes are already on the guys like Balty, Tamayo, Dwight, SJ and RJ.

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    They will everything have this prospects in the PBA. For sure that their eyes are already on the guys like Balty, Tamayo, Dwight, SJ and RJ.
    And they could just recall all the special draftees. Or cancel the special draft.

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    Si Dwight mukhang pba talaga bagsak. He is done in US NCAA. Except if he only plaus for Gilas Full time. But he will not earn this way.

High Chance Dwight, Balti, Carl, Kobe, and the likes will be future gilas draftees

Quote Originally Posted by Bonifacio View Post
    Is there any possibility that by 2023, PBA will say "Thank you cadets for paving the way, now let your kuyas handle 2023....where's Yeng?"

Where is Kobe and Ricci?

better shooters, but in terms of overall skills, I dont think so. The most skilled I saw Koreans produce is probably Oh Seuk Kyun. Give me a Korean that can be an Asian Import in the B.League or NBL and have a decent production?
    Kim Joo-sung
    Bang Sung-Yoon

So is this what you call a good nba prospect already? Bahrami is miles ahead of him when he's the same age and didnt even make it to the NBA.
    So, you did watched Samad Nikkhah Bahrami playing basketball in 2003??

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    So, you did watched Samad Nikkhah Bahrami playing basketball in 2003??
    The first time I saw Bahrami was when he played with Iran-Saba Battery pro team in the 2005 FIBA Asia Cup held in Manila. Saba, playing with 2 imports, beat our PBA-select Philippine national team in that tournament. Bahrami was 22 yrs old at that time.

Judging from how Bahrami played in that tournament & how that Korean 20-year old wingman played vs. Gilas last Wednesday, I don't think a 22-year Bahrami is significantly better than the 20-year old Korean wingman who scored 15 pts.

lmfao @ these guys so high on the korean to be drafted in the 2nd round, meanwhile not sure if Kai will be drafted

Chinese-Taipei playing like a high school team Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Taiwan basketball still hounded by big men generational gap since the retirement of long hair Tseng Wen Ting, Tien Lei & Wu Tai Hao. The Taiwanese haven't produced good quality centers & "fours" since the retirement of those 3 players I mentioned.

Lebron is such a big guars at 6'6

Oh Se Keun was peak MVP Danny Ildefonso on the asian circuit. Even if that was the case, Junmar manhadled Oh when they met.lol He cant guard Junmar because JF is too big, too strong and equally skilled. There was one instance that Oh in his frustration tried to ride on JF back.haha Unfortunately, Chot doesn't know how to use JF.

Most NT's doesn't constantly change personnel. That is the main reason for their cohesion and great chemistry. Phil could form 4 to 5 NTs that would still compete. The only problem is that we always change things and we change coaches. Continuity and retention of the very best players of the land will the best scenario for us to dominate Asia and be decent in the world stage.

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Taiwan basketball still hounded by big men generational gap since the retirement of long hair Tseng Wen Ting, Tien Lei & Wu Tai Hao. The Taiwanese haven't produced good quality centers & "fours" since the retirement of those 3 players I mentioned.
    Taipei just down by 4. Japan is really out of sync.

Page 765 of 855 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767775815 ... LastLast