Page 152 of 176 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3504

Thread: Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

How many times Indonesia scored on what were broken plays already? Those are lucky breaks for them
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    How many times Indonesia scored on what were broken plays already? Those are lucky breaks for them
    No. That is not broken plays. That is really Indonesian plays. Hahahahahhahahahaha.

Thirdy and CJ combo are on fire.

Looks like our wings are in good hands

I love the 90s camera angles

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

Gilas on a nitro mode.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Sea teams and collapsing in the 4th. Name a better duo

lol this will probably be the last we see of CJ in a Gilas jersey as he will be going to SMB soon
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

If Thirdy & Perez improve their 3-pt. shooting & they get accustomed to the international game, things would be gravy.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Tbf Indonesia has a pretty good penetration game. Too bad they dont have any shooters to complement their style of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Tbf Indonesia has a pretty good penetration game. Too bad they dont have any shooters to complement their style of play.
    Grahita and Prastawa nailing their Hail Marys not good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Sea teams and collapsing in the 4th. Name a better duo
    Aside from Gilas all other countries in SEA do not have a lot of talented basketball players in if their best 5 players entering the 4th are already gassed out playing almost the whole game they are prone to collapse.
    “When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves. My brain, it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I have to sit there and face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure,’ I think that is worse, that is almost worse than death.”

- Kobe Bryant

Rest in Peace Mamba..

The final score will surely be not indicative of how the game was close for 3 quarters.

I believe how we played tonight is not indicative of the real strength of this team. Give this team 2 months of full-time practice & a No. of quality tune-up games & I'm pretty sure we will rape this same Indonesia team (minus Prosper).

You can see that less ball hungry harden-esque game of Juan.

The final score will surely be not indicative of how the game was close for 3 quarters.

I believe how we played tonight is not indicative of the real strength of this team. Give this team 2 months of full-time practice & a No. of quality tune-up games & I'm pretty sure we will rape this same Indonesia team (minus Prosper).
    A good workout for this young team.

too bad the game against Thailand was postponed it could have been a very good test for the young guys.
    “When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves. My brain, it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I have to sit there and face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure,’ I think that is worse, that is almost worse than death.”

- Kobe Bryant

Rest in Peace Mamba..

Thanks Bud

Watching bit of the game and most of the fourth quarter, Isaac Go is a poor man’s Jokic, Dwight Ramos has potential and looked good, Thirdy was impressive playing a bit of pg, defense overall was great.

The dream of having two months prep time so illusive to Gilas. I hope Coach Tabs plan will be a success.

Thanks for the stream

So when is the game vs thais? next upcoming weeks ba o baka next windows na?

Toroman has the plan but the tools are meh....

Page 152 of 176 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast