Page 143 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3504

Thread: Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Tahiland is giving Korea problems so far. I hope Thailand pulls an upset. Lol.

If Thailand keeps playing this way Indonesia won’t make it to the 2023 wc lol

Quote Originally Posted by allmight View Post
    Chris daleo to chot and tab - hirap na hirap kayung talunin ang korea samantalang..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

More details on SBP's plans after this window

- Players to be sent to train in the US headed by Alex Compton and maybe a Euro coach
    - 5 Gilas draftees plus Jaydee and Thirdy are mentioned as the Gilas full-timers
    - Australian tour later this year with those 7 guys but with more additions to form a team of at least 10
    - Future special Gilas rounds in the next PBA Rookie Drafts
    - Ramos, Ildefonso, GDL bros mentioned as future additions to the pool
    - Overseas HS players recruited for UAAP/NCAA seniors could go straight to Gilas instead
    - No rush to secure commitments out of the the 7 they currently have

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/...e_featured_big

This performance of Thailand should inspire Gilas. No matter the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    It actually irritates me reading those non-sense comments. That's the very reason why gilas and Philippines in general have so many detractors. Those holding their dummy accounts don't think twice before posting anything in the cyberspace. They don't care about the organization or country they represent so long as they feed their satisfaction to piss and heck other people.
    What can you expect from class C, D & E internet users?

I remember during the Gilas-1 era, everytime the team loses, some people would make comments like "Eh nag all-amateur all-amateur team pa kasi hindi naman kaya. Dapat PBA players yung naglaro kasi yung PBA players mas magaling at mas matured yung laro. Di gaya ng mga amateurs na madaling namamama ng mga kalaban".

Little knowledge combined with lack of rationale & discernment equals dumbness.
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

4th quarter collapse....

Yeah, so that it would make some sense for the Philippines being the king of South East Asian basketball
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Yeah, so that it would make some sense for the Philippines being the king of South East Asian basketball
    Korea vs Thialand

1,2,3rd quarter - Pang SEA games lang and Gilas. Haha.

4th - ....

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    4th quarter collapse....
    Someone should have reminded the Thais, basketball is played in 4 quarters, not 3

Guam chasing New Zealand by only 6 pts.

Guam is a serious threat to any Asian team

This performance of Thailand should inspire Gilas. No matter the outcome
    Come on indonesia got more close in jones cup 2018 me ratliffe pa yun..

I dont really see Indonesia succeeding in this group

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Come on indonesia got more close in jones cup 2018 me ratliffe pa yun..
    In JC Indonesia has big import also. And it's JC. Haha. But I get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    I dont really see Indonesia succeeding in this group
    We'll see

Korea should be shaking in their boots now. Gilas beat this same Thailand team by 30. Ooooh.

Is analyzed sitting behind tb bench? Si Jericho pa nga patalo sa guam

Thailand losing to Korea by only 7 pts.

Decent loss by Thailand

Korea should be shaking in their boots now. Gilas beat this same Thailand team by 30. Ooooh.
    Samad Nikkah Bahrami, is that you?

Hahahaha! Just kidding

Jericho Cruz piling up turnover

Page 143 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast