SG Heading, Suerte, Tungcab
    PG Matt, RJ
    C Kouame, Go, Carino
    PF Baltazar, Tamayo
    SF Ramos, Navarro, Javi
    SG Heading, Suerte
    PG Nieto, Abarrientos

Comment

• Korea is nearly a medalist in every FIBA or Asian games. Props to the NT for being competitive against them. They are the Spurs of Asia based on military background, discipline, ball movement, and a group oriented play.

FIBA Asia rankings

Tier 1: Australia

Tier 2: (No order and match up-style based ala rock paper scissors )

Korea
      New Zealand
      China
      Iran

**Japan (Due to talent but can also be a rank lower) **

Tier 3: ( Top heavy teams, Inconsistent preparations, recruitment based, and faulty programs in short a year to year basis also match up based)

Philippines
      Jordan
      Lebanon
      Qatar
      Iraq
      Syria

Comment

• Originally posted by anon9000 View Post
        Korea is nearly a medalist in every FIBA or Asian games. Props to the NT for being competitive against them. They are the Spurs of Asia based on military background, discipline, ball movement, and a group oriented play.

FIBA Asia rankings

Tier 1: Australia

Tier 2: (No order and match up-style based ala rock paper scissors )

Korea
        New Zealand
        China
        Iran

**Japan (Due to talent but can also be a rank lower) **

Tier 3: ( Top heavy teams, Inconsistent preparations, recruitment based, and faulty programs in short a year to year basis also match up based)

Philippines
        Jordan
        Lebanon
        Qatar
        Iraq
        Syria
        japan should be on top. i think they are the only asian team that beat australia.
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
          japan should be on top. i think they are the only asian team that beat australia.
          Japan has the highest ceiling of all the Asian teams as they have two good NBA caliber wings in Rui and Watanabe that are both 2 way players. A position that the Australians struggle with unless of course Simmons fully commits to them which will solve the issue.

The thing holding Japan back is that their program has little continuity like those other countries in Tier 2. Rui, Watanabe and Fazekas boosted them up the rankings but to me its more of golden generation type of thing but who knows maybe they build of it and develop a good program.

Comment

• Japan will be having a series of tune ups against Iran on 23 and 25, really asking what kind of team they will bring on clark maybe the lower end of their pool ( Tsuji, schafer and some u19 guys)
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
              Thailand Basketball Team that will go to Clark:

C Chanatip Jakrawan 6'8
              C Anasawee Klaewnarong 6'6
              C Sukhdave Ghogar 6'5
              F Chatpol Chuengyampin 6'4
              F Teerawat Chanthachon 6'3
              F Nakorn Jaisanuk 6'2
              F Afnan Charansarn 6'2
              G Chitchai Ananti 6'2
              G Jittapon Towaroj 6'1
              G Wattana Suttisin 6'0
              G Nattakarn Muangboon 5'11
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

• No Tyler Lamb or Moses Morgan again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he
                  Sani Sakakini 6'8
                  2015 PTSD. buti na lang wala sina qawash & krayem ba yun

Comment

• Upon joining the camp, Tamayo quickly realized how lucky he was to be a part of it. Basketball players outside the bubble had to settle for individual or small group training while Gilas Pilipinas Men got to practice and scrimmage as a full squad. The biggest advantage in joining this training camp is for Tamayo to feel what it's like as a small forward. While he's had to be a center or a power forward all his life because of his size, he knows learning how to play at the three-spot could really set him apart.

"Here, I play as a three and sometimes a four. I'm learning how to execute as a small forward, how to read the court, I also get to practice my decision-making. I realized it was a really good decision because I get to learn how to play international basketball under coach Tab (Baldwin)," he shared.

Comment

• Palestine line-up:

F Sani Sakakini 6'8
                      F Hamza Abdullah 6'7
                      F Omar El-Diraoui 6'7
                      F Wasim Mesk 6'7
                      C Salim Sakakini 6'6
                      F Tariq Al-Tamimi 6'6
                      F Qossay Anani 6'5
                      F Ahmed Haroon 6'5
                      F Tamer Habash 6'4
                      G Kyndall Dykes 6'4
                      G Jamal Mayali 6'3
                      G Mamdouh Al-Haremi 5'11
                      G Firas Freij 5'8
                      Attack
                      defend
                      Unite

Comment

• Indonesian Basketball League Finals is going to have a Game 3 in a best of 3 series. Final game is on June 6. I recognized five regular national players in the IBL Finals. Less than two weeks preparation for them. They're likely taking it easy since they're automatically qualified in Sept.

Comment

• Originally posted by cocoyg View Post
                          Indonesian Basketball League Finals is going to have a Game 3 in a best of 3 series. Final game is on June 6. I recognized five regular national players in the IBL Finals. Less than two weeks preparation for them. They're likely taking it easy since they're automatically qualified in Sept.
                          Their games against the other third-placers are basically just practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                            C Chanatip Jakrawan 6'8
                            C Anasawee Klaewnarong 6'6
                            C Sukhdave Ghogar 6'5
                            F Chatpol Chuengyampin 6'4
                            F Teerawat Chanthachon 6'3
                            F Nakorn Jaisanuk 6'2
                            F Afnan Charansarn 6'2
                            G Chitchai Ananti 6'2
                            G Jittapon Towaroj 6'1
                            G Wattana Suttisin 6'0
                            G Nattakarn Muangboon 5'11
                            At 0-4 I guess they’re saving their big guns (the Thai-Ams) for the SEA games since there’s no way for them to crawl out the hole they’ve dug themselves in.

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                              2015 PTSD. buti na lang wala sina qawash & krayem ba yun
                              And Abu Shamala. He is an underrated pure shooter at 6'5.
                              GILAS WISHLIST:
                              6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                                They need to beat Indonesia by 15 pts or more to have a shot in the next round.. But in that 2nd round, They will face might been very talented Guam and FIBA Asia cup veterans Taipei.. They will be a heavy underdogs there..
                                I think Thailand made the wrong decision to send Chris Daleo home. If they stuck with him throughout the pandemic, they might have had the chance to beat Indonesia in the second window. After all, Indonesia led only by 14 pts even with Prosper and Jawato playing together. Maybe, they would even beat an inexperienced Gilas.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information