Page 96 of 176 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3504

Thread: Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    So looks like there will be no CS, Japs, Parks, Belo and Matthew from the PBA while Baltazar was Missing since the start of practice Kobe Paras has not been back since Day 1 where he ia also in Civies...

Pingris although has been attending the practice from Day 1,but he has not joined practice... That leaves Erram, Troy and Go as our bigs. IF Pingris cant make it, maybe taking Chua as 4th big is prudent decision... Ramos and Javy maybe can play some small ball PF.
    kobe and the UP are currently in Naga for PCCL tournament..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    kobe and the UP are currently in Naga for PCCL tournament..
    He did not travelled with the team, could be with injiry.

He did not travelled with the team, could be with injiry.
    Maybe he got injured shooting the new H&M summer ad. Damn showbiz ... Thank God Abando is not a model material... Lol
    DO or DO NOT there is no TRY... yoda

SBP has pay penalty fee dor injury replacement.. 20,000dollars yata, but will you shell out that amount just to insert Chua?
    Its only $2k not 20k. I always assumed that replacements can only come from the list of 24 names submitted to FIBA but given Gilas doesn't have its final 12 yet then maybe pwede pa.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    not familiar with him, how good is he? mainly as an interior defender and rebounder?
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    Why is it that we are still afraid on this..
    Baka ma-Thailand tayo. We might get Thai'd like what happened to the Thai men's VB team in last year's SEAG.

As was said after that legendary win by the Paranaque Jets over our supposed National Team, "Bibitayin tayo ng mga Pilipino pag natalo tayo [sa Southeast Asia]. The Filipinos will hang us if we lose [in SEA]."
    Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    not familiar with him, how good is he? mainly as an interior defender and rebounder?
    Around 6'4 without shoes. Has decent wingspan and natural strength but feet not really fast. Has good perimeter shot. Good BBIQ. So basically a 6'5 Go.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Its only $2k not 20k. I always assumed that replacements can only come from the list of 24 names submitted to FIBA but given Gilas doesn't have its final 12 yet then maybe pwede pa.
    If you get a player not in the probational 24 man pool, yun nga may penalty...

Is it not starnage that all SMC affiliated players are all out for various reasons... JAPS, CS, Ping is also injured but at least he is attending the practice, with the i jury of Ping, thats the reason why Chua was called up...

Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    Around 6'4 without shoes. Has decent wingspan and natural strength but feet not really fast. Has good perimeter shot. Good BBIQ. So basically a 6'5 Go.
    Our frontline would be Erram, Troy, Go and Chua, ok size fir Asean level teams, the Thai have more mobile bigs, medyo may problem sa footspeed sina Erram, Go and Chua... If only Paras is there, he can play some small ball PF..

Sangalang would have been a good replacement but he is from SMC,.. Buti si Belga di na natawagan, he is the alwaya Replacement player...

Our frontline would be Erram, Troy, Go and Chua, ok size fir Asean level teams, the Thai have more mobile bigs, medyo may problem sa footspeed sina Erram, Go and Chua... If only Paras is there, he can play some small ball PF..

Sangalang would have been a good replacement but he is from SMC,.. Buti si Belga di na natawagan, he is the alwaya Replacement player...
    Sorry, I'm not updated with what's happening with Gilas. Paras ruled out of the line-up?

His length (and athleticism) will sorely be missed specially now that we don't have legit bigs. But then again if he's not fully committed, that's a different story.

Team Pabebe Paras, Parks and that Alfrancis Chua who is making all the call for SMC in terms of basketball... r
    “When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves. My brain, it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I have to sit there and face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure,’ I think that is worse, that is almost worse than death.”

- Kobe Bryant

Rest in Peace Mamba..

I don't know if SBP will take Chua.. He is only there for just practice.. and nothing else... If they will get outside the pool then they must get much more impact than Chua.. Malonzo could be the one.. 6'7 athletic guy.. He can replace Stanhardinger in the pool..

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    Team Pabebe Paras, Parks and that Alfrancis Chua who is making all the call for SMC in terms of basketball... r
    The famed Formula Shell duo in the 90's... hahahahahaha... Parks and Paras...

These 2 parks and paras may have their own prinsipyo... both are charlie dy guys right?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    I don't know if SBP will take Chua.. He is only there for just practice.. and nothing else... If they will get outside the pool then they must get much more impact than Chua.. Malonzo could be the one.. 6'7 athletic guy.. He can replace Stanhardinger in the pool..
    Per Gilas team manager Gabby Cui, Gilas can still add players to the 24 man pool to replace the injured ones. So that means Chua and other replacement bigs are still in the mix for the final 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Per Gilas team manager Gabby Cui, Gilas can still add players to the 24 man pool to replace the injured ones. So that means Chua and other replacement bigs are still in the mix for the final 12.
    So we can still have:

Ebona
    Chua
    Shaw
    Malonzo
    Navarro

to the team.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    So we can still have:

Ebona
    Chua
    Shaw
    Malonzo
    Navarro

to the team.
    do note puede ineligbile as wala si Standhardinger
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    Screw these pabebe guys..

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    Sorry, I'm not updated with what's happening with Gilas. Paras ruled out of the line-up?

His length (and athleticism) will sorely be missed specially now that we don't have legit bigs. But then again if he's not fully committed, that's a different story.
    He attended the first day in Civies then after that wala na.... That what he has been doing since last year, first andyan then di na bumabalik...

Kobe Paras is not even playing for UP in the PCCL. I would assume he is focused more on his academics.

As for replacements for CStan and Japeth. Can the SBP insert Ange Kouame? Kung kukuha ka lang ng replacement yung mas malaki at mas magaling na lang. Kouame was able to play in an int'l tourney (jones cup) 2 years ago.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Page 96 of 176 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast