Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jupitersa View Post
    Baltazar's ability to play and defend the perimeter has been a revelation this past two games. Dwight Ramos is our best player.

Dwight Ramos 10pts 12 reb
    Justine Baltazar 11pts 9 reb
    dont forget tamayo. his three's expanded the lead. hope and pray he is okay. i dont think we will see tamayo in the next game.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Predicted they would win by 30 but the score doesn’t say how tough Indonesia was and they made it competitive, they just lost gas and Gilas has too much depth for them

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
        Margin of error only is letting baltazar shoot 3, no one outside the bubble knew it so forgiveable
        true. they left him open. now i know why javi wasn't used last game. he has been disappointing.
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
          76-51 Gilas. Kita niyo na? Sinabon lang ni Tab sa dugout, gumaling na eh. No wonder Pinoy pros and coaches hate him.

Korea held Indo to 81 points, we held Indo to 51. Does this mean we will beat Korea again on Sunday?
          I don't think so. We didn't hold INA to 79 points

Comment

• This was a breakout game for Balti. The coming out party of Balti as wing. Hope this is only the beginning for him and the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
              76-51 Gilas. Kita niyo na? Sinabon lang ni Tab sa dugout, gumaling na eh. No wonder Pinoy pros and coaches hate him.

Korea held Indo to 81 points, we held Indo to 51. Does this mean we will beat Korea again on Sunday?
              Look at the difference in FG% as well. Indo shot 45% against SoKor and 31% against us.

Looks like we're leaning more towards defense. I like it. Defense wins championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                dont forget tamayo. his three's expanded the lead. hope and pray he is okay. i dont think we will see tamayo in the next game.
                Looks like maybe an ankle sprain, hopefully minor though with Tamayo’s history it is troubling. Will probably have to play Chiu against Korea if he isn’t available

Comment

• Kiefer Ravena is out to take belangel slot, jgdl wants the other one..
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• i like rj more than sj

Comment

• Rather than Chiu id go with Lopez...today he showed hassle and scoring...
                      ...to each his own...

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                        Look at the difference in FG% as well. Indo shot 45% against SoKor and 31% against us.

Looks like we're leaning more towards defense. I like it. Defense wins championships.
                        Not trying to be a downer but they played back to back games. And we had a bigger younger pool of players

Comment

• Originally posted by brod78 View Post
                          Rather than Chiu id go with Lopez...today he showed hassle and scoring...
                          Chiu was impressive today as well. He outworked a tired Prosper

Comment

• Lebron was impressive, made some gambles defensively but overall played within the system. Seems like a high iq player

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                              Looks like maybe an ankle sprain, hopefully minor though with Tamayo’s history it is troubling. Will probably have to play Chiu against Korea if he isn’t available
                              looks minor but hope it was just a very minor sprain.

Comment

• Taenang WisnuBoleda yun patokhang ngayan sa hotel nila haha

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information