Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ricci Rivero Thread

Default The Ricci Rivero Thread

Feel free to merge this with another thread if you think it is better off somewhere else, Mods.

Anyway, this Ricci Rivero is really quite a headcase. Who could forget that very ugly brawl with FEU that he started a couple of years ago? And now this ...

What a way to start this thread sir.

Quote Originally Posted by rhk111 View Post
    Feel free to merge this with another thread if you think it is better off somewhere else, Mods.

Anyway, this Ricci Rivero is really quite a headcase. Who could forget that very ugly brawl with FEU that he started a couple of years ago? And now this ...

Lol.that is nothing with d brawl he started on d night of d day he announced that he is leaving dlsu. He was very drunk and was bloodied with all d punches and cuts he obtained while going crazy punching even his kuya and other pals.

Quote Originally Posted by rhk111 View Post

Sabay dasal sa may Cross: "Sana hindi po i-upload.." LOL

There should be a thread about him just for the ridiculous way be spells Richie. Ricci is an Italian last name, not a first name.

I find him a little overrated. Undersized two guard with mediocre shooting.

Gilas trying him out to play the pg position is a risky gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    Lol.that is nothing with d brawl he started on d night of d day he announced that he is leaving dlsu. He was very drunk and was bloodied with all d punches and cuts he obtained while going crazy punching even his kuya and other pals.
    Any videos, or at least testimonials out there? Let's put it here ...

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Sabay dasal sa may Cross: "Sana hindi po i-upload.." LOL
    I fell off my chair laughing at this, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomar09 View Post
    What a way to start this thread sir.
    Well he will have a chance to redeem himself with this thread ... if he can. The guy is a hot head and a head case, even more so than Kobe. At least you never see Kobe doing things like these.

In fairness, he did apologize after the incident went viral, but, then well ...

Ricci Rivero Says Sorry after Video Shows Him Shouting at Female Fan Who Sought a Selfie

June 11, 2018, 07:30 pm

RICCI Rivero issued an apology on Monday after a viral video showed him shouting inventives at a female fan who approached him for a selfie after a game in the Filoil Flying V Preseason Cup.

In a video that has made the rounds on social media, the former La Salle star was shown walking out of the court after a game when a female fan and a companion followed him to the tunnel leading to the dugouts at The Arena in San Juan.

Rivero is heard shouting an invective as he angrily turned toward the fan, who was later led out of the tunnel.

On Monday, Rivero confirmed the incident happened during the Gilas Pilipinas cadets' game against La Salle last April 27 - his first against the Green Archers since leaving the school at the end of the UAAP season.

To read the rest of the article, go to:
    https://www.spin.ph/basketball/uaap/...ought-a-selfie

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    There should be a thread about him just for the ridiculous way be spells Richie. Ricci is an Italian last name, not a first name.
    "He is a-ricci, because he has a lot of a-money" ... LOL.

What is the purpose of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by drrrrrr View Post
    What is the purpose of this thread?
    to bash ricci? lol.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

What a douchebag

lets just go easy on the kid. he's a teenager with raging hormones and his emotions got the best of him. i don't think anyone is immunte to it. at some point our emotions got the best of us one way or another. ricci apologized already.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Yes, he will be better next time just like us during teenage days.

"I had a bad game, it was a frustrating loss. This was during my first game out of and against La Salle. Dugouts are our only private place to pour our emotions seconds after an emotional game. T'was the most inappropriate time and place for a selfie," he tweted.

"Hence, I still own up for this unacceptable behavior. To the girl in the video and to all who are affected and disappointed, I am a work in progress and I apologize for my imperfections."

not a rivero apologist, i havent even seen him play really, only youtube highlights, but:

he owed them nothing. just keep grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    not a rivero apologist, i havent even seen him play really, only youtube highlights, but:

he owed them nothing. just keep grinding.
    Well.... If people are complaining about Kobe's showbiz life, this guy is even more showbiz! The girl was in his target demographic, he's selling hot sauce, t-shirts, phones and ricci rivero cellphone wallpapers in exchange for the Ricci Rivero BoyFriend Experience, and i bet she's buying. If you want to be a basketball superstar and also earn $$$ as a matinee idol, there's a price to pay. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuph View Post
    Well.... If people are complaining about Kobe's showbiz life, this guy is even more showbiz! The girl was in his target demographic, he's selling hot sauce, t-shirts, phones and ricci rivero cellphone wallpapers in exchange for the Ricci Rivero BoyFriend Experience, and i bet she's buying. If you want to be a basketball superstar and also earn $$$ as a matinee idol, there's a price to pay. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
    That's fair. I only reacted because i read he's a headcase. A headcase is someone like JR Smith ( talented but no sense of accountability whatsover). so he showed emotion during a loss and shouted at a fangirl. Yeah, that's bad, but surely not you may consider offensive.

anyways, i thought i'll see more euro-steps on this thread, but whatevs man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    That's fair. I only reacted because i read he's a headcase. A headcase is someone like JR Smith ( talented but no sense of accountability whatsover). so he showed emotion during a loss and shouted at a fangirl. Yeah, that's bad, but surely not you may consider offensive.

anyways, i thought i'll see more euro-steps on this thread, but whatevs man.
    U want something offensive? He smashed d glass of a private car harmlessly parked in front of a cofee shop when he was drunk as hell and going crazy crying shouting cursing n punching everyone trying to pacify him. Prince even gave him a headlock just to control him. He was even kicking when they were trying to get him to prince's car.

People who think that prince is d BI and ricci is d good one are very wrong.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast