Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
    spamming?
    Nah. It is both related in two threads. It is not like I post this more than two threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
      Sad to agree with U bro. I just don't know where Kobe's basketball career is heading right now.

The thing is, even if Kobe doesn't make it to the final-12 man roster in any of the 3 games in the 3rd window, just having to train/scrimmage with & against the top amateurs & some PBA players would already be beneficial for Kobe. Outside of "Calambubble", there's really no competitive basketball training out there right now for Kobe.
      Agree. Even if he doesn't make the cut he'll at least get a grasp of the system and develope chemistry with the other players. The training is also valuable as he appears a bit heavy nowadays.

Comment

• We don't need Kai for the 3rd window. He should focus on getting in the NBA. Even if he gets 30pts+ and triple doubles every game won't mean much if it is against Indonesia and South Korea. The competition is much much lower than in the DLeague. He should learn to contribute in a high level game without getting or a few touches. When he can do that then he can demand the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
          Agree. Even if he doesn't make the cut he'll at least get a grasp of the system and develope chemistry with the other players. The training is also valuable as he appears a bit heavy nowadays.
          if he leaves the gleague for the flag and doesnt get lined up..... that will not look good, he'll miss games (protocols to be followed if he returns), and will probably have ill feelings towards SBP. if Kai's schedule to go back wont be enough to mesh him into the team, wag na pauwiin.
          WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
          SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Cocoy Martin
            So he’s skipping the GLeague bubble? Won’t he be hurting his chances to get drafted?
            Is he thinking he can show off more here than in the G league? What if the qualifiers are cancelled? I dont knkw what he and his handlers are thinking. Even if he stinks in the G league, at least he tried he can move on. What if he stinks in the qualifiiers and misses the G league. HOw can he move on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Lun
              actually Lester boy won't be available for Indonesia

https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/l...s-gilas/179544
              This was during last year's Feb window. I think he'll be available this time.

Comment

• It's now official, Kai is in

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/...e_featured_big

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                  at last, some great news
                  "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Good news for Gilas, but it says something about G-League Ignite. Does Kai feel he won’t get to showcase his skills in the G-League since the focus is on his more highly-touted teammates? Maybe he’s hoping that by taking on G-League level bigs like Prosper and Ratliffe he can show what he can really do.

Comment

• With Kai's potential inclusion next month, we might no longer have problems in ceiling. What we need to improve is the total composition in our frontline. This is the reason why I will still pick Baltazar, Carino and Go in the frontline. I hope that a veteran big like CS will join to guide these youngsters.
                      Attack
                      defend
                      Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                        With Kai's potential inclusion next month, we might no longer have problems in ceiling. What we need to improve is the total composition in our frontline. This is the reason why I will still pick Baltazar, Carino and Go in the frontline. I hope that a veteran big like CS will join to guide these youngsters.
                        Well Ratliffe is the kind of player Kai has had problem dealing in the past.. let's see if he can showcased what he learned in his US stint. I'm kinda bummed Kobe won't get the chance to play his "natural" position with our frontline problem being solved.

Comment

With Kai's potential inclusion next month, we might no longer have problems in ceiling. What we need to improve is the total composition in our frontline. This is the reason why I will still pick Baltazar, Carino and Go in the frontline. I hope that a veteran big like CS will join to guide these youngsters.
                          hoping CS and Mo join the pool to compliment our young bigs

Comment

Well Ratliffe is the kind of player Kai has had problem dealing in the past.. let's see if he can showcased what he learned in his US stint. I'm kinda bummed Kobe won't get the chance to play his "natural" position with our frontline problem being solved.
                            That's the reason why you need guys like Mo, CS and Tratter. They have the bodies needed to guard Ratliffe and Prosper.
                            Attack
                            defend
                            Unite

Comment

That's the reason why you need guys like Mo, CS and Tratter. They have the bodies needed to guard Ratliffe and Prosper.
                              True but for me I'd rather have Kai triumph over his supposed weaknesses than hide him behind other players. Unless we're hellbent on winning I think this is a good opportunity for our cadets to learn and grow.

Comment

Is Kobe really a wing player. Based on his games, he does not show the capabilities of being a wingman (2/3). I think he needs to watch how his older brother Andrei is playing. No pizazz, just get rebounds.
                                Attack
                                defend
                                Unite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information