G Sorot Sunthonsiri 6'1 28 y/o
    F Teerawat Chanthachon 6'3 26 y/o
    G Darongphan Apiromvilaichai 6'1 36 y/o
    G/F Chitchai Ananti 6'2 31 y/o
    C Afnan Chalansarn 6'2 24 y/o
    F/C Wuttipong Dasom 6'5
    19. Toby Thaisatit Samphan
    F Moses Morgan 6'6 28 y/o

No Tyler Lamb. Their naturalized player is Moses Morgan.

Last edited by Jackie Reaper; 01-20-2021, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      fiba has draw since the last qualifiers for world cup..
      I mean draw as "tied" game. Hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
        Draw means tabla.. just like football..
        Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        I mean draw as "tied" game. Hehe
        i know what that means. theirs a draw in FIBA.. someone explained that during the last qualifiers..
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
          OK, read the article, so the points were distributed. So my assumption was wrong.

Granted that we'll have 10 points after the window, Indo's and SoKor's best is 11. We have to take another point for outright qualification.
          Huh? With Sokors' point deductions, their current total points is 2. With the remaining games, and assuming that they win all the four games (4games x 2points = 8 points), their total possible points can only be 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
            Looks like my feeling is starting to be true.

No SMC BIGS still

Troy, Chua, and Soyud are Bigs not under SMC. I expect maybe Erram and Tratter(?) to join also.

JMF and Japeth and Greg likely to Beg off

We know Ian and His Gilas uninterest.

Just saw this posted by Japeth on his FB account. I hope this means he's going in the Gilas bubble and join the other players. We definitely need a big man from PBA like him.

EDIT: I don't know why I can't insert a pic(been trying to edit my post for the last 15 mins) but anyway the pic shows Japeth taking a covid test and it also has a picture inserted him wearing a Gilas uniform, so I really hope that's a good sign.
            Last edited by Kryptheo; 01-20-2021, 10:34 AM.
            “My imagination is my private twin-engine jet plane. It takes me just about anywhere, anytime I want. It is also my time travel gizmo and my torture machine in one. Like a double edged sword, used clumsily could hurt the naive swordsman” ----- Kryptheous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jomar09 View Post
              Huh? With Sokors' point deductions, their current total points is 2. With the remaining games, and assuming that they win all the four games (4games x 2points = 8 points), their total possible points can only be 10.
              The deduction will be reduced to 1 if they play all the games in the next window. If they play and win all of them, they get their max, which is 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                Thailand roster is improve than last window but Morgan is not like Tyler lamb.. he can't lift the team into highest level just like lamb.. he lose to jamarr Johnson of Indonesia last 2018.. Morgan is a sweet shooter but lamb is all around guy
                That 2018 Indo team also plays a different system than what Toro is running right now. I don't know, but I have a feeling that the Indo team today will have troubles against a souped-up Thailand even with Prosper and Jawato. Remember that in the November 2020 window, Indo only managed to pull away when Jakrawan got into foul trouble. Prosper is somehow not that effective in a structured team. Chantachon will be a big boost along with Morgan. That's an exciting game ��

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                  The deduction will be reduced to 1 if they play all the games in the next window. If they play and win all of them, they get their max, which is 11.
                  No bro. The 1 point stated there refers to the number of points to be given to the other teams joing the Feb window.

Comment

No bro. The 1 point stated there refers to the number of points to be given to the other teams joing the Feb window.
                    OK, my bad. Thanks for the clarification. The wording kinda fooled me.

Comment

That 2018 Indo team also plays a different system than what Toro is running right now. I don't know, but I have a feeling that the Indo team today will have troubles against a souped-up Thailand even with Prosper and Jawato. Remember that in the November 2020 window, Indo only managed to pull away when Jakrawan got into foul trouble. Prosper is somehow not that effective in a structured team. Chantachon will be a big boost along with Morgan. That's an exciting game ��
                      I was wondering on why Patiphan Klahan is not included in this window. I mean him and Jakrawan can form a good frontcourt duo against Prosper and even against Korea.
                      Attack
                      defend
                      Unite

Comment

nah i dont think so. if pick indo for this one. might be closer but indo will still win. they have been preparing long and they are joining IBL as well. they are now a well oiled machine.
                        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                          I was wondering on why Patiphan Klahan is not included in this window. I mean him and Jakrawan can form a good frontcourt duo against Prosper and even against Korea.
                          He’s injured. Tough luck
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kryptheo View Post

Just saw this posted by Japeth on his FB account. I hope this means he's going in the Gilas bubble and join the other players. We definitely need a big man from PBA like him.

EDIT: I don't know why I can't insert a pic(been trying to edit my post for the last 15 mins) but anyway the pic shows Japeth taking a covid test and it also has a picture inserted him wearing a Gilas uniform, so I really hope that's a good sign.
                            Saw it, more of an endorsement. Besides, it is in the bubble that they need to take the covid test, most likely no premier big will join this window.

What else is new? Home team na nga ayaw pa rin magsilaruan, lol.

Comment

• I hate to sound like a broken record but Kuoame could had been a very big help. Kuoame,Erram,Rosario,Go and Baltazar. That's an improvement from the last FiBA window,may not be our best lineup of bigs but it will be competitive enough against Korea and Indonesia.Kuoame will be a more scary defensive player than any of our locals, not because he has a different skin tone but because of his height, length and athleticism. Having a guy with that kind of size will keep the opposing penetrators at bay,making them shoot more difficult shots from the outside. Also we could match up with the big naturalized players properly. Without that sole skilled big (6'10 and above), we may have our first window with zero win at home.(knock on wood)

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
                                Saw it, more of an endorsement. Besides, it is in the bubble that they need to take the covid test, most likely no premier big will join this window.

What else is new? Home team na nga ayaw pa rin magsilaruan, lol.
                                The test is for the trip to Bora on his birthday Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKNfdO3A...=1jdxv85wdb0tf

japethaguilar35 Got our home service RT-PCR test done today by Maam Gada with @lablifesouthmanila
                                Thank you so much guys! Will be using this to go to Boracay for my birthday ��
                                Last edited by hmbopbaduwap; 01-20-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information