Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/FIBAAsiaCup/stat...719188992?s=19

Here are the hosts of Group A/D – B/E and F for the upcoming #FIBAAsiaCup 2021 Qualifiers!

http://www.fiba.basketball/asiacup/2...ties-confirmed

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
      That's why we need atleast 3 pba players to assist our cadets.. tab Baldwin should take that consideration.. we are not yet qualify to assign all cadets route.. pba talents are still the best in our country.. anyway nlex, northport and terrafirma are in the dead end of the standings then sbp should ask pba to borrow cstand, Perez and ravena to join our cadets to reinforce our team..
      The thing to go is to Form the pool, fly to Bahrain already as early as 1st week of November...Wag na mag practice dito, if IATF will still play hardball and not give the clearance anytime next week.Sobra na talaga yan if IATF will not let Gilas fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
        Yeah.. that is what I think also.. go to Bahrain early and conduct a bubble training there.. anyway more Filipinos will help them to find a gym and a hotel for their isolation.. kiefer and Perez knows already the system because they already play in the 1st window.. thus, they can come there late after nov.11 (or after pba elims).. while cstand can cope up Naman.. he's a high iq type of player and he can adjust easily..
        Perez, Kiefer and Standhardinger would be enough from PBA bubble plus Greg Slaughter , then Ateneo guys Ramos, Navarro, Dave I and Kuoame (as Practice player if papers not yet in place),College stars Paras, Oftana and Carino plus Cadets Matt Nieto, SUERTE, Bulanadi and Go....

Comment

• Calamba training camp

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/...=home_hybrid_3

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
            So the ball is in the IATF again. Lol

Comment

• Angelo Kouame gets Senate endorsement for PH naturalization

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                https://twitter.com/FIBAAsiaCup/stat...719188992?s=19

Here are the hosts of Group A/D – B/E and F for the upcoming #FIBAAsiaCup 2021 Qualifiers!

http://www.fiba.basketball/asiacup/2...ties-confirmed

if they could get a Green light from the IATF to get out of the country as early as next week and if the host will give them food,accomodation and Assistance once they reach Bahrain,then it may be a better idea to get there early.Mahirap pa dito, our cases is not getting lower better if the boys will train there early.They could also play against the Bahraini national team and other teams that could get there early.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Fortunately, sen. Angara is there. And he filed last thursday.

Sana maapprove.

It will still be voted in senate

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                    Fortunately, sen. Angara is there. And he filed last thursday.

Sana maapprove.

It will still be voted in senate
                    once in the senate, i think it will be easy breezy.Maybe Sen.Go could personally bring it to the president for the signing.The practice is a little bit problematic.The PBA bubble has been breached admit it or not, it is better for the cadets to train abroad as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                      Perez, Kiefer and Standhardinger would be enough from PBA bubble plus Greg Slaughter , then Ateneo guys Ramos, Navarro, Dave I and Kuoame (as Practice player if papers not yet in place),College stars Paras, Oftana and Carino plus Cadets Matt Nieto, SUERTE, Bulanadi and Go....
                      blackwater is d likely 4th team to be eliminated after november 11. but yes, i do not see any good prospect there although belo played a lot of minutes for tab back in 2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                        once in the senate, i think it will be easy breezy.Maybe Sen.Go could personally bring it to the president for the signing.The practice is a little bit problematic.The PBA bubble has been breached admit it or not, it is better for the cadets to train abroad as soon as possible.

it can be approved in time for d window but not probable. just d same, he should join d 15-man pool, practice with d team, and hope for d best.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
                          it can be approved in time for d window but not probable. just d same, he should join d 15-man pool, practice with d team, and hope for d best.
                          But if he's not available, maybe consider other bigs like Tamayo, and if conditions allow, maybe ask for Baltazar and Quiambao. The bigman pool really should be expanded, since only 3 are in the pool.

Comment

• The college players will be severely out of shape. Now JGDL is out with an injury. Politics aside, I'd tap gab banal, Rike and pasaol for gilas just because they are active.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
                              if the organizers in Bahrain will allow them to be there very early i think they should fly as early as this week,maybe even tomorrow. So they could have time for the quarantine protocol etc. Tamayo must be with the team,so is Slaughter.I dont know If DLSU would allow Quiambao but I think Tamayo will be more feasible this time.As for Juan De Liaño,i think he only suffered a strain and nothing more serious.I think he have enough time to recover and practice with the rest of the team.Oftana would be one of the best assets the team could have at this time,I hope he gets included as well.15 players may be sufficient already.

Originally posted by robert0326
                              I don't know if we can arrange tune up games there.. I think they will be isolated for atleast 14 days due to quarantine protocols..
                              the more reason they have to be there earlier(more than 30 Days) once cleared, they could have a series of tune up on which team is available (that was also been cleared by the doctors)

Comment

• this guy is the potential match up for Tamayo, listed as 6'6 but actually plays bigger than his height,he might not be product ive last game but this guy was the one who contributed in giving a Jordan Clarkson laced Gilas team its load in the Asian games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information