Fiba Asia Cup 2021 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
    Not enough time though if we just insert players who have no prior knowledge of the system...With the way TNT, PHOENIX are playing chances are they would go deep in the playoffs, could be available only in middle of November....Kung hintayin na rinnlangnmatapos ang PBA, the way to go is to have TNT first 5 plus Ateneo 5 play Kobe and GS...
    much better,you get TNT 5 and the coaching staff. I heard there is a problem in the bubble,what if they cancel the games earlier?

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
      better choice as well,you get TNT 5 and the coaching staff. I heard there is a problem in the bubble,what if they cancel the games earlier?

It’d be Phyrric victory for Gilas. We must consider the repercussions of this bubble failing, in the eyes of FIBA and the whole basketball world. Not worth it for a window.
      Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• TNT + Ateneo 5 + Cadets:

point guards Castro 5'10 Nieto 6"
        shooting guards Pogoy 6'2 Ramos 6'5 Ildefonso 6'5
        small forwards Parks 6'4 Navarro 6'6 Rosario 6'7
        power forwards Erram 6'8 Go 6'8
        centers Slaughter 7" Kuoame 6'11
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
          TNT + Ateneo 5 + Cadets:

point guards Castro 5'10 Nieto 6"
          shooting guards Pogoy 6'2 Ramos 6'5 Ildefonso 6'5
          small forwards Parks 6'4 Navarro 6'6 Rosario 6'7
          power forwards Erram 6'8 Go 6'8
          Wow is that for Fiba Asia Cup already? Hahaha...That would be lethal...Just add Kobe and Troy and we are set...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
            Wow is that for Fiba Asia Cup already? Hahaha...That would be lethal...Just add Kobe and Troy and we are set...
            and they have to be substituted by 5 players at a time so there will be team chemistry for sure they will have to either deal with either TNT or Ateneo lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
              But a non-participant in this qualifiers.
              its moot already since priority is the players safety.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                I see this form Lebanese website.. Group A & Group D matches will go to Bahrain while Group B & Group E matches will go to Qatar.. I don't know why no one from Eastern region want to accept the hosting of bubble.. If i were FIBA, i will choose either Philippines or Indonesia as bubble host.. They are willing anyway.. I tried to search news from Thailand or in Korea or even in Japan & China, even their language eh they don't have news regarding this.. Meaning to say they are not interested or their government doesn't allowed to do bubble set up.. Also wanting to host is Jordan in their Group F matches... Maybe that's why until now no news regarding who will host the FIBA Asia qualifiers bubble setting because most of the countries declined themselves to be the host.. If not for Europe, Africa and Americas announcement who will be the hosting the bubble then Asian counreies wanted to postpone the qualifiers to next year, I guess...

الأردن يتقدم بطلب استضافة مباريات منتخب السلة بتصفيات كأس آسيا

https://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/d/sport...D9%83%D8%A3/ar
                again SBP hosting a window game is LEAST of their priorities and not even in their priorities..
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Any update on IATF clearance or planned SBP on where they will have the Bubble Training, who are the pool members...

Comment

• Kouame Naturalization update

The race is on to naturalize Angelo Kouame by the second window of the 2021 FIBA Asia Cup Qualifiers. The papers to turn the 6-foot-11 Ivorian big man into a Filipino are now in the hands of the House of Representatives. “It’s now in Congress for Kouame, Ange Kouame to be naturalized, and we’re just […]
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                      would that be the upper house or the lower house? Basically both are congress.

Comment

• No PBA players:

point guards De Liaño 6'2 Nieto 6"
                        shooting guards Bulanadi 6'3 Ramos 6'5 Ildefonso 6'5
                        small forwards Paras 6'6 Navarro 6'6 Oftana 6'5
                        power forwards Go 6'8 Tamayo 6'8

Comment

• Ongoing live now Chad vs.Cape Verde.. the winner of this three-nation FIBA AfroBasket Invitational Tournament (Chad,Cape Verde, and South Sudan) which is hosted by Cameroon will complete Group E of the Qualifiers against Egypt, Morocco and Uganda.

Last edited by hmbopbaduwap; 10-22-2020, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• It's barely 5 weeks before the Nov window games and still no IATF clearance....What's the plan of SBP, have they contacted the players already who would be included in the pool, have the players doe their preliminary strength and conditioning training, where will the Bubble training? Is SBP clinging to the idea that the Niv window might be postponed again to a later date...

Comment

• War-torn countries Iraq and Syria had already started their training. Tayo kaya?
                              Attack
                              defend
                              Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by robert0326
                                Bahala na.. for me, I will expect a win vs Thailand.. that's it..
                                That may not be a sure thing....Our guys may not have started their strength and conditioning. THREE weeks for basketball training might be enough for SEAG teams if the players are in game shape but question are the players , after almost 8-12 months of inactivity....Look at PBA players, they cant play straight 8-10 minutes...

What is taking so long for IATF to release the clearance...Namomolitika na naman ba, this is for the country...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information