No announcement yet.

Euroleague 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Jasikevicius already signed with Zalgiris?

Comment

If the wild card goes to VTB then it should be either Unics or Zenit as they are the semi finalists of the tournament.
      Zenit will be more interesting as they will be the new comer and looks like they want to invest.
      Also geographical advantage compared to Kazan.
      Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
        Has Jasikevicius already signed with Zalgiris?
        Yes, 3 years deal last summer. But he is free to leave if some great offer will come. But it's hardly gonna be in Europe, while in NBA he was in talks with Grizzlies but they chose other candidate. He is in Greece now, cause his wife is Greek and they spends lot of time there during holidays

Regarding WC. If all rumoured teams applied, I bet that Zenit and St.Petersburg would be top candidate. But so far we know only 3 clubs that did that for sure (correct me if I'm wrong): Unics, Rytas and Partizan. Unics has money, Rytas and Partizan more suitable geographically, Partizan has the best fan base out of 3, but Rytas nad Partizan can't gather the money of Kazan even combined

Comment

Zenit will get the WC.

Comment

I saw on some Turkish website (forgot which one) that Galatasaray is a condender for WC, too.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Does Galatasaray have the financial resources to compete? Zenit would be of interest to EuroLeague because it is a big-city team. UNICS or Loko have the better pedigree but Kazan and Krasnodar are not as appealing as St. Petersburg.

Comment

I wonder how much Zalgiris will save by flying to St.Petersburg instead of Canary Islands
                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by eal View Post
                  Does Galatasaray have the financial resources to compete? Zenit would be of interest to EuroLeague because it is a big-city team. UNICS or Loko have the better pedigree but Kazan and Krasnodar are not as appealing as St. Petersburg.
                  Nope. I mean they can find money for a decent roster, but financial stability is not gonna be there. Things like paying salaries etc is not one of their concern, either.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyonswim View Post
                    If Partizan joins the Euroleague be sure that it will be solid contender. Especially if coach Trinchieri stays. Add to that good homecourt and some really talented players.
                    4 or 5 millions budget will be provided.

I disagree.Firstly ,how Partizan could get participation Euroleague ? On meeting with Bartomeu ,president of Partizan should say .Trust me on the word ,we will be serious contender in Euroleague .Now we havent conditions,but if we got ,we will be more serious than those which have conditions .Isnt nearly realistic story . Partizan had 1,5 milion Euros budget, if he had 3 milions ,and on court placement in Euroleague,maybe he played .In this way ,misteriously jump from 1,5 milion on 4 or 5 milion Euros,isnt serious

Especially in conditions where clubs in Serbia are financed by statement ,and governement isnt not a bit friendly per Partizan .Its politic manipulation by leading politicans to fans of Partizan to change focus of shameless privilege what had Crvena Zvezda by same government .Who wasnt watched final of Serbian Super League i recommend him , to see how that looks in Serbia ,by the way Crvena Zvezda won with winning 4th game with points of Baron after 4 steps .And I should write about Partizan`s participation in Euroleague get wild card ,really ?After seven years possibly and impossibly opression of Partizan,by government ,in conditions where need us budget of 5 million Euros .We didnt have this money ,when we play on f4 ,when wasnt this goverment .
                    Last edited by Nemanja; 06-23-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Džabe si pisao sastav, engleski ti je suviše loš da bi ga bilo ko ko nije Srbin razumeo. Šteta što će istina o državnom projektu i aparthejdu ostati nepoznata evropskoj i svetskoj javnosti. Jebiga, makar si pokušao...
                      P.S. Sorry guys for having to reply him in Serbian.

Comment

I made some letter mistakes and gramatical ,in some phrases I was stuck ,its beacuse I m annoyed when I write aobut situation Serbia .But,is understandable ,how you undestand so others would understand

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja View Post
                          I disagree.Firstly ,how Partizan could get participation Euroleague ? On meeting with Bartomeu ,president of Partizan should say .Trust me on the word ,we will be serious contender in Euroleague .Now we havent conditions,but if we got ,we will be more serious than those which have conditions .Isnt nearly realistic story . Partizan had 1,5 milion Euros budget, if he had 3 milions ,and on court placement in Euroleague,maybe he played .In this way ,misteriously jump from 1,5 milion on 4 or 5 milion Euros,isnt serious

Especially in conditions where clubs in Serbia are financed by statement ,and governement isnt not a bit friendly per Partizan .Its politic manipulation by leading politicans to fans of Partizan to change focus of shameless privilege what had Crvena Zvezda by same government .Who wasnt watched final of Serbian Super League i recommend him , to see how that looks in Serbia ,by the way Crvena Zvezda won with winning 4th game with points of Baron after 4 steps .And I should write about Partizan`s participation in Euroleague get wild card ,really ?After seven years possibly and impossibly opression of Partizan,by government ,in conditions where need us budget of 5 million Euros .We didnt have this money ,when we play on f4 ,when wasnt this goverment .
                          What a bunch of bullshit. Completely government of Serbia is sitting in KK Partizan administration. You have full support of leading party.

I am interesting to hear what you will say if Partizan get wild card after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                            What a bunch of bullshit. Completely government of Serbia is sitting in KK Partizan administration. You have full support of leading party.

I am interesting to hear what you will say if Partizan get wild card after all.
                            Yes, I agree.
                            Partizan has the full support of the leading party but as long as it stays behind the Red Star.

Comment

Its a balanced,political support to both teams, therefore whining by any side in the matter is total bs

Comment

Balanced?
                                It can't be balanced. It's not balanced.
                                Look at Red Star signings, look at Partizan signings.

By the way Red Star just signed Derrick Braun.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information