Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 114

Thread: Euroleague 2019/2020

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    431
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    I made some letter mistakes and gramatical ,in some phrases I was stuck ,its beacuse I m annoyed when I write aobut situation Serbia .But,is understandable ,how you undestand so others would understand

  2. #42
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,989
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    I disagree.Firstly ,how Partizan could get participation Euroleague ? On meeting with Bartomeu ,president of Partizan should say .Trust me on the word ,we will be serious contender in Euroleague .Now we havent conditions,but if we got ,we will be more serious than those which have conditions .Isnt nearly realistic story . Partizan had 1,5 milion Euros budget, if he had 3 milions ,and on court placement in Euroleague,maybe he played .In this way ,misteriously jump from 1,5 milion on 4 or 5 milion Euros,isnt serious

    Especially in conditions where clubs in Serbia are financed by statement ,and governement isnt not a bit friendly per Partizan .Its politic manipulation by leading politicans to fans of Partizan to change focus of shameless privilege what had Crvena Zvezda by same government .Who wasnt watched final of Serbian Super League i recommend him , to see how that looks in Serbia ,by the way Crvena Zvezda won with winning 4th game with points of Baron after 4 steps .And I should write about Partizan`s participation in Euroleague get wild card ,really ?After seven years possibly and impossibly opression of Partizan,by government ,in conditions where need us budget of 5 million Euros .We didnt have this money ,when we play on f4 ,when wasnt this goverment .
    What a bunch of bullshit. Completely government of Serbia is sitting in KK Partizan administration. You have full support of leading party.

    I am interesting to hear what you will say if Partizan get wild card after all.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Belgrade/Athens
    Posts
    290
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    What a bunch of bullshit. Completely government of Serbia is sitting in KK Partizan administration. You have full support of leading party.

    I am interesting to hear what you will say if Partizan get wild card after all.
    Yes, I agree.
    Partizan has the full support of the leading party but as long as it stays behind the Red Star.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    107
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Its a balanced,political support to both teams, therefore whining by any side in the matter is total bs

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Belgrade/Athens
    Posts
    290
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Balanced?
    It can't be balanced. It's not balanced.
    Look at Red Star signings, look at Partizan signings.


    By the way Red Star just signed Derrick Braun.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    431
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    What a bunch of bullshit. Completely government of Serbia is sitting in KK Partizan administration. You have full support of leading party.

    I am interesting to hear what you will say if Partizan get wild card after all.
    Firstly,can you use decent words ? What government administration siiting in kk Partizan ? Shame on you ,because you very good know its a lie.What support of leading party? You probably think on budget Crvena Zvezda,5 milion Euros in Serbia ,on firm bases of marketing ,really . Or when former Prime-Minister gifted jersey Crvena Zvezda to president of France,who them gifted jersey of France? Or blackmail from government to Partizan, if coach Dusko Vujosevic,dont stop talk about privilege who had Crvena Zvezda of government ,will not be a sponsorships from state companies to Partizan? And of course,government made invasion on club,coach was chased away ,and of course we will not get money from state,nor close than Crvena Zvezda . What I tell if we get wild card,isnt important,because is obviously ,we will not get it .

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    74

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    431
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    New rules about participation since 20-21 . 3 wild card seasonal ,2 Eurocup clubs, without Aba champion,what is expected .

  9. #49
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    5,817

    Default

    My heart with both Belgrade teams. Even th ABA L won't be enough to get a ticket to EL, but free card
    2019/2020:
    PG: Dorsey, Walters, S. Cohen
    SG: Wilbekin, D-Ba, Bryant
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: Acy, Coloiaro, J. Cohen
    PF: Black, Hunter

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    431
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    My heart with both Belgrade teams. Even th ABA L won't be enough to get a ticket to EL, but free card
    I think Euroleague wants champion of Aba league every second year .If win Crvena Zvezda probably they will play ,Buducnost or Olimpija deputable,if Partizan win has small chances for play Euroleague .Lowering Euroleague with 24 clubs on 16 ,could aprehend moment when none club from Aba league will not play Euroleague .System of European basket doesnt does damage few clubs, it does damage to third club in Greece,second club in France ,even champion in Italy,second in Israel,also including champions of Czech or Latvia or Finland,clubs which never didnt chance to save from outskirts. For years,Valencia couldnt play Euroleague,they play if win Eurocup,because in Spain were 4 clubs with a license,including Unicaja which 9th .This with Balkan region is logically,because European basketball isnt profitable ,states in this region are in poverty,so clubs from this part of Europe,arent attractive only commercial inclined organizators of Euroleague .

  11. #51
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,989
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    No big changes for aba league. Champion will play if has money.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,375
    Country: Greece

    Default

    does anyone know the reason euroleague forced teams to have a 1-person room (instead of 2-man rooms) for every player in the hotels for visiting teams? thats the funniest rule i have ever read
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

  13. #53
    Senior Member archaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rīga
    Posts
    442
    Country: Latvia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    does anyone know the reason euroleague forced teams to have a 1-person room (instead of 2-man rooms) for every player in the hotels for visiting teams? thats the funniest rule i have ever read
    good rule, was watching Bertans Jr. interview where he mentioned that this is huge bonus in NBA comparing to Europe.

  14. #54
    Senior Member CoachZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,498
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    does anyone know the reason euroleague forced teams to have a 1-person room (instead of 2-man rooms) for every player in the hotels for visiting teams? thats the funniest rule i have ever read
    You get better rest. Players will spend less time playing video games into late nights etc. It makes a lot of sense.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,375
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    You get better rest. Players will spend less time playing video games into late nights etc. It makes a lot of sense.
    like they cant visit other's room haha. will they have an adult watching over them to stay away from each other room like in school road trips?
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

  16. #56
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,438
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    that's a very logical requirement, especially with million-dollar employees. This is mandatory even in my lowly line of work; it's to ensure a good rest (think of simplest things such as snoring as a disturbance). It's up to them if they wanna huggle or invite callgirls or whatever but they cannot complain later on of not having a good sleep.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  17. #57
    Senior Member Jon_Koncak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    No big changes for aba league. Champion will play if has money.
    Yeah Sure

    Thats some bullshit ABA league executive said as Damage control.

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,092
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Not sure where the proper thread for this is but Olympiacos BC gave 8 euros to the ongoing Pao's fundraiser and posted the receipt on twitter.

    I do appreciate some good trolling even when it's from the primary opponent

    Also, I don't know if there is any significance between the amount. Why 8?
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

  19. #59
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    4,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    Not sure where the proper thread for this is but Olympiacos BC gave 8 euros to the ongoing Pao's fundraiser and posted the receipt on twitter.

    I do appreciate some good trolling even when it's from the primary opponent

    Also, I don't know if there is any significance between the amount. Why 8?
    Because they had less than 10 euros left in their account. Don't forget bank transfer charge for 1,20.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  20. #60
    Senior Member Picek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    does anyone know the reason euroleague forced teams to have a 1-person room (instead of 2-man rooms) for every player in the hotels for visiting teams? thats the funniest rule i have ever read
    Boštjan Nachbar gave an interview couple of days ago to croatian sports daily newspapers, he is a director of ELPA (euroleague players association).
    in it he stated that ELPA managed to fight out and agree with ECA on the following:
    - club preparations can't start before august 22.
    - reduced number of training sessions in a season
    - exact time for trainings after games
    - one free day for players per week
    - sleeping at one bed bedrooms at away games
    - air plane seats next to the corridor for the players
    - priority boarding at the gates
    - sponsors stickers on the courts won't be allowed for safety reasons
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

    heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •