Euroleague 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gudura View Post
    As I read, they will ask to be exused from playing Slovenian national league
    No, they will play in second(final) part of the league.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

I believe for sake of Euroleague, it is best to give wild card to the third placed team of VTB League.
      Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Unics will apply for wildcard, their president confirmed. Zenit GM gave hints that they won't apply this year, but nothing official

Comment

Looks like Buducnost going for the wildcard as well.
          Partizan is going to play in Stark Arena, and that's probably will increase their chances of getting this wildcard. They just made a five-year deal.

Comment

ALBA in.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
              Looks like Buducnost going for the wildcard as well.
              Partizan is going to play in Stark Arena, and that's probably will increase their chances of getting this wildcard. They just made a five-year deal.
              With what budget will Partizan play? 1-2 million. The last thing the EL needs after the drop of general ticket sales in the EL is 2-3 punching bags in the league that will win 3-4 games.
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Who has a better chance to get a wild-card, Zenit or UNICS? Asking for those, who are very familiar with VTB league.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                  Who has a better chance to get a wild-card, Zenit or UNICS? Asking for those, who are very familiar with VTB league.
                  As far as I know Zenit hasn't even applied for it

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
                    As far as I know Zenit hasn't even applied for it
                    And neither Loko judging by Vedishev interview. He didn't say it directly, but seems like he plans to make serious changes in roster and to qualify via Eurocup. Either he has slims hopes to get WC, either he didn't even applied

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                      With what budget will Partizan play? 1-2 million. The last thing the EL needs after the drop of general ticket sales in the EL is 2-3 punching bags in the league that will win 3-4 games.
                      If Partizan joins the Euroleague be sure that it will be solid contender. Especially if coach Trinchieri stays. Add to that good homecourt and some really talented players.
                      4 or 5 millions budget will be provided.

Comment

VTB president Kushchenko said that EL asked VTB info (management, tickets, budgets and etc.) about 3 Russian clubs - Zenit, Unics and Loko as possible wildcard candidates. Of course it doesn't mean that all clubs applied for it, probably EL just checking

Comment

Wikipedia now lists Zenit as the final wild card team. Is this confirmed? YI have not seen any announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by eal View Post
                            Wikipedia now lists Zenit as the final wild card team. Is this confirmed? YI have not seen any announcement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E...eam_allocation
                            I read here that Kuban have the WC
                            2022/2023:
                            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by eal View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E...eam_allocation
                              Anyone can edit wikipedia, you too. As long as there's no source provided in it, it's not reliable. Obviously now the info is deleted

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                              I read here that Kuban have the WC
                              Where did you read that? According to Russian media and sources close to Kuban, their chances are not that great, that's why they can't persuade Xavi Pascual to sign

Comment

I think that Partizan will get WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information