Euroleague 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Obina View Post
    What a bunch of bullshit. Completely government of Serbia is sitting in KK Partizan administration. You have full support of leading party.

I am interesting to hear what you will say if Partizan get wild card after all.
    Firstly,can you use decent words ? What government administration siiting in kk Partizan ? Shame on you ,because you very good know its a lie.What support of leading party? You probably think on budget Crvena Zvezda,5 milion Euros in Serbia ,on firm bases of marketing ,really . Or when former Prime-Minister gifted jersey Crvena Zvezda to president of France,who them gifted jersey of France? Or blackmail from government to Partizan, if coach Dusko Vujosevic,dont stop talk about privilege who had Crvena Zvezda of government ,will not be a sponsorships from state companies to Partizan? And of course,government made invasion on club,coach was chased away ,and of course we will not get money from state,nor close than Crvena Zvezda . What I tell if we get wild card,isnt important,because is obviously ,we will not get it .

Comment

Zenit it is!

Welcome to the Official Site of Euroleague Basketball. Live Matches, Stats, Standings, Teams, Players, Interviews, Fantasy Challenge, DEVOTION and much more...!!

Comment

New rules about participation since 20-21 . 3 wild card seasonal ,2 Eurocup clubs, without Aba champion,what is expected .

Comment

My heart with both Belgrade teams. Even th ABA L won't be enough to get a ticket to EL, but free card
          2022/2023:
          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
            My heart with both Belgrade teams. Even th ABA L won't be enough to get a ticket to EL, but free card
            I think Euroleague wants champion of Aba league every second year .If win Crvena Zvezda probably they will play ,Buducnost or Olimpija deputable,if Partizan win has small chances for play Euroleague .Lowering Euroleague with 24 clubs on 16 ,could aprehend moment when none club from Aba league will not play Euroleague .System of European basket doesnt does damage few clubs, it does damage to third club in Greece,second club in France ,even champion in Italy,second in Israel,also including champions of Czech or Latvia or Finland,clubs which never didnt chance to save from outskirts. For years,Valencia couldnt play Euroleague,they play if win Eurocup,because in Spain were 4 clubs with a license,including Unicaja which 9th .This with Balkan region is logically,because European basketball isnt profitable ,states in this region are in poverty,so clubs from this part of Europe,arent attractive only commercial inclined organizators of Euroleague .

Comment

No big changes for aba league. Champion will play if has money.

Comment

does anyone know the reason euroleague forced teams to have a 1-person room (instead of 2-man rooms) for every player in the hotels for visiting teams? thats the funniest rule i have ever read
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                  does anyone know the reason euroleague forced teams to have a 1-person room (instead of 2-man rooms) for every player in the hotels for visiting teams? thats the funniest rule i have ever read
                  good rule, was watching Bertans Jr. interview where he mentioned that this is huge bonus in NBA comparing to Europe.

Comment

You get better rest. Players will spend less time playing video games into late nights etc. It makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                      You get better rest. Players will spend less time playing video games into late nights etc. It makes a lot of sense.
                      like they cant visit other's room haha. will they have an adult watching over them to stay away from each other room like in school road trips?
                      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

that's a very logical requirement, especially with million-dollar employees. This is mandatory even in my lowly line of work; it's to ensure a good rest (think of simplest things such as snoring as a disturbance). It's up to them if they wanna huggle or invite callgirls or whatever but they cannot complain later on of not having a good sleep.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                          No big changes for aba league. Champion will play if has money.
                          Yeah Sure

Thats some bullshit ABA league executive said as Damage control.

Comment

Not sure where the proper thread for this is but Olympiacos BC gave 8 euros to the ongoing Pao's fundraiser and posted the receipt on twitter.

I do appreciate some good trolling even when it's from the primary opponent

Also, I don't know if there is any significance between the amount. Why 8?
                            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                              Not sure where the proper thread for this is but Olympiacos BC gave 8 euros to the ongoing Pao's fundraiser and posted the receipt on twitter.

I do appreciate some good trolling even when it's from the primary opponent

Also, I don't know if there is any significance between the amount. Why 8?
                              Because they had less than 10 euros left in their account. Don't forget bank transfer charge for 1,20.
                              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Boštjan Nachbar gave an interview couple of days ago to croatian sports daily newspapers, he is a director of ELPA (euroleague players association).
                                in it he stated that ELPA managed to fight out and agree with ECA on the following:
                                - club preparations can't start before august 22.
                                - reduced number of training sessions in a season
                                - exact time for trainings after games
                                - one free day for players per week
                                - sleeping at one bed bedrooms at away games
                                - air plane seats next to the corridor for the players
                                - priority boarding at the gates
                                - sponsors stickers on the courts won't be allowed for safety reasons
                                "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information