No announcement yet.

Real Madrid 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Real but Furkan would suit perfectly to real. He is a young and more athletic version of Fernandez. Characterwise totally different but playing style is the same and also mechanics etc. I hate Fernandez and Reyes and Marc Gasol and La bomba Navarro. Always talking and applying their psychotricks when they start losing. hahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      Korkmaz is probably the last one in the list, because I dont see a turkish player coming back to Europe and not ending in a turkish powerhouse.

About Jerebko, no news about he resigned with the GSW. But I think he is not an option.

Also Garuba will be part of our roster replacing Kuzmic (my prays on him), and spanish youngster Carlos Alocén is a done deal with us.
      I also think Korkmaz will get one more contract to prove himself. About Jerebko, I think I got confused with Looney.
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Jordan Mickey signs with Real Madrid. Official now.
        Great move Real has best frontcourt at this moment variety of players its amazing randolph-thompkins-reyes-tavares-mickey but for backcourt i cant say same thing

Comment

I wonder how 203cm guy will compete with Real towers on that position.
          I already see many missmatch situation even without switching.

Regarding offense, considering most of his 2pts came from slum dunks I was shocked that he had only 54%.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
            I wonder how 203cm guy will compete with Real towers on that position.
            I already see many missmatch situation even without switching.

Regarding offense, considering most of his 2pts came from slum dunks I was shocked that he had only 54%.
            Randolph is 211, Thompkins 208, Tavares 220, Reyes 204 and Garuba 203.

For what Laso used to play, Mickey fits perfectly (remember Slaughter). Now he has changed, but with Mickey, we can exchange positions between him and Thompkins or Randolph.

Only slam dunks? He shots from mid range, and even from 3pt line.

Comment

Randolph is 211, Thompkins 208, Tavares 220, Reyes 204 and Garuba 203.

For what Laso used to play, Mickey fits perfectly (remember Slaughter). Now he has changed, but with Mickey, we can exchange positions between him and Thompkins or Randolph.

Only slam dunks? He shots from mid range, and even from 3pt line.
              I didn't say only slum dunks but mostly. Didn't notice mid range shoots to be honest

Comment

Real fans do you know the salaries of Real Madrid players.

I know it is not being announced by clubs, but some reliable sources sometimes give information. Could you write net salaries of the players.

Fabien Causeur
                Anthony Randolph
                Rudy Fernandez
                Facundo Campazzo
                Nico Laprovittola
                Felipe Reyes
                Jaycee Carroll
                Walter Tavares
                Sergio Llull
                Gabriel Deck
                Klemen Prepelic
                Trey Thompkins
                Jeffery Taylor

Pablo Laso

Comment

Champions of spanish supercup!!!

What a game by Campazzo! And Deck stopping Mirotic. Tavares was bad and Davies did what he wanted with him, but Mickey did a really good job replacing Edy (10 points, 7 rebounds and 2 assists).

Llull with a great match as SG alongside Campazzo or Laprovíttola (great minutes, too) as PG.

Great start of the season!

Comment

Again in the final after smashing Valencia! And the orange team came from an impressive sin vs Barça.

Tavares in defense is just a WALL, and Campazzo with an unbelievable performance.

15 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 7 steals for 31 of PIR in 22 minutes!!!!

BEST PG IN EUROPE

Comment

Again in the final after smashing Valencia! And the orange team came from an impressive sin vs Barça.

Tavares in defense is just a WALL, and Campazzo with an unbelievable performance.

15 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds, 7 steals for 31 of PIR in 22 minutes!!!!

BEST PG IN EUROPE
                      Not better than Calathes

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        Not better than Calathes
                        We saw it in last QF playoffs.

Comment

We saw it in last QF playoffs.
                          It was a joke but being serious the best PG in Europe or lets say the best player by far in Europe is Shane Larkin. If you want to compare Calathes with Campazzo you need to use them in similarly strong rosters. Real Madrid is too strong for PAO to compare
                          Last edited by Toruko; 02-16-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

CHAMPIONS!!!!

And Campazzo as MVP!

Great perormance by the team.

Comment

Damn, I was hoping that we will be the only team with high motivation after the cup games, now real is all the same, it will be even harder to beat madrid now at this week,

Anyways congrats to madrid for winning the spanish cup.
                              FENERBAHÇE
                              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                              --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                              --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information