Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
    LOL. Do you now how many sephardic jews we have in Israel? Milions
    That's a way to say sorry for being kicked out of the Iberian peninsula by the Catholic Kings.

Comment

Llull confirmed he has been playing like shit for two years. I am happy he is aware of it.

Comment

Okoye could be interesting option instead of Deck if we cant sign American

Comment

Originally posted by archaz View Post
          Okoye could be interesting option instead of Deck if we cant sign American
          Okoye is not an option, I think he will sign with Baskonia, Valencia or Unicaja. If Deck goes on loan, I see Yusta remaining in the team.

In Zaragoza, Alocén could be signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
            Okoye is not an option, I think he will sign with Baskonia, Valencia or Unicaja. If Deck goes on loan, I see Yusta remaining in the team.

In Zaragoza, Alocén could be signed.
            Like last year Doncic sub was Pantzer....

Typical Real management, got only money for SGs

Comment

Mickey in, I will write a non realistic roster:

Campazzo-Llull-Laprovittola
              De Colo-Causeur-Carroll
              Taylor-Rudy-Deck or Yusta
              Randolph-Thompkins-Garuba
              Tavares-Mickey-Reyes

What do you think archaz? So many SG?

Comment

Mickey in, I will write a non realistic roster:

Campazzo-Llull-Laprovittola
                De Colo-Causeur-Carroll
                Taylor-Rudy-Deck or Yusta
                Randolph-Thompkins-Garuba
                Tavares-Mickey-Reyes

What do you think archaz? So many SG?
                He will weep when he sees this.

Comment

Had an infarct, but still alive.

1. Rudy cant play SF more than 5 mins in some specific moments. Hes physically weak, not fast anymore. What can he do against top 3 from top teams like Datome, Claver and Clyburn ? Only flop in every possible moment.

2. Cant understand why Lapro should sign for us, Campazzo, De Colo, Llull will all play 65 mins together + Caseur and Carroll who should get at least some 8 minutes. And Im not even considering Rudys minutes as 2.

Seriously cant understand Reals dumb management, you can win regular seasons with runngun fast break basketball, but thats not the basketball that will win final 4.

Real won Euroleague only when they had strong 25-30 min PG like Chacho and Doncic, and scoring machines like Rudy and Llull, but im not sure Campazzo is on Chacho or Doncic level, and Llull and Rudy are almost 70yo gether. Llull is and always was terrible PG.
                  Last edited by archaz; 06-22-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Updating the resigns:

Carroll resigned by 1 more year.
                    Reyes resigned by 1 more year.
                    Tavares resigned by 5 more years.

Taylor is close to resign by 3 more years, and Causeur is under negotations. The team is trying to improve Campazzo's contract, too.

About new comers, Mickey is said to be a done deal, and Laprovittola has an agreement with the team. De Colo also, but he is looking for a NBA contract.

Comment

Real failed to sign De Colo, it means they got 3m free money, hope they will invest this money into strong SF not Yusta.

Comment

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                        Obradovic will challenge D-Will and I'm sure he will be great for Fener.

Top signing and at the end of the day, someone was going to pay 1,5mil for D-Will either it was Milano or Fener. That is his market value with the scarcity of top line PF's especially if Singleton is asking for 2 mil contracts. Another option would have been Kuzminskas but he's more of a SF than PF.

Fener have upgraded and on paper they are stronger than last season. RM are the same which means older we have to see what CSKA's guards will be, but IMO Fener are currrently favorites for the title.
                        Laprovittola × Pantzar and Prepelic (way better Nico as PG)

Mickey × Ayón (Mickey better in defense, more weapons in offense, worse IQ)

SG/SF × Yusta (the options seems to be Stauskas, Dorsey or Korkmaz)

I would say that we are going to be a bit better, plus some player that can improve such as Llull or Deck. One thing that is great for us is the team chemistry, so much years playing with the same core.

Nice to see CoachZ back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                          LOL missed much fun in recent weeks here If that will happen, especially bearing last Nedovic tweet to him, teen basketball lovers and his followers would realize how their girlfriends felt when One Direction broke up...

Stauskas? Would be interesting. Is this from solobasket writer where he put Stauskas as one of the possible option (but just an idea), who could help or also comes from Blas or Chema?
                          Solobasket article was about possible options (they even put Toupane, or centers such as Koufos, Mejri or Scola).

Blas and Ricardo González said that we were looking for a SG/SF, and we will see how the market (possible the free agency) develops.

I believe the most possible sign is one that 3 I wrote (also Jerebko could be an option, but in Europe he is more a PF).

Comment

Laprovittola × Pantzar and Prepelic (way better Nico as PG)

Mickey × Ayón (Mickey better in defense, more weapons in offense, worse IQ)

SG/SF × Yusta (the options seems to be Stauskas, Dorsey or Korkmaz)

I would say that we are going to be a bit better, plus some player that can improve such as Llull or Deck. One thing that is great for us is the team chemistry, so much years playing with the same core.

Nice to see CoachZ back!!!
                            Your SG/SF rotation needs an improvement definitely considering the decline of Fernandez and Carroll as well.

But i don't think Furkan would end up in Real. With the modest moves Efes made so far and the possibility of Larkin leaving possibly could bring him back to them.

Comment

Solobasket article was about possible options (they even put Toupane, or centers such as Koufos, Mejri or Scola).

Blas and Ricardo González said that we were looking for a SG/SF, and we will see how the market (possible the free agency) develops.

I believe the most possible sign is one that 3 I wrote (also Jerebko could be an option, but in Europe he is more a PF).
                              Jerebko has signed with GSW if I'm not mistaken, and considering their cap situation he'll likely stay there this season.
                              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Saybia View Post
                                Your SG/SF rotation needs an improvement definitely considering the decline of Fernandez and Carroll as well.

But i don't think Furkan would end up in Real. With the modest moves Efes made so far and the possibility of Larkin leaving possibly could bring him back to them.
                                Korkmaz is probably the last one in the list, because I dont see a turkish player coming back to Europe and not ending in a turkish powerhouse.

About Jerebko, no news about he resigned with the GSW. But I think he is not an option.

Also Garuba will be part of our roster replacing Kuzmic (my prays on him), and spanish youngster Carlos Alocén is a done deal with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information